The Challenge: What The Cast Is Saying On Social Media

43010 posts / 0 new
Last post

Gucci Mane wrote:

Littleitaly wrote:

Gucci Mane wrote:
Littleitaly wrote:
QueenRamos wrote:Da'vonne knew what she was doing by posting that "final impressions" video. She's low-key an instigator.

not low key, if you make a video talking about other people and what you think about it you 100% deserve to get pulled up by said people if they don't like what you said. Damn did none of these people go to high school? Rule 101 of being a *****- if you ain't prepared to back up what you said about someone when confronted then make sure it can't be confirmed that you said it.  Honestly I miss the days before everyone and their granny had a self indulgent YouTube channel that nobody watches 

Who the hell "pulled up?" Lmao. Did you even read/watch anything that transpired or did you just see "Day" and went into attack mode?

did you not read the initial screenshots? She said something about Britni that she didn't like and so pulled her up about it. I actually like day, what I don't like is self indulgent videos about your opinions on every little thing. 

Uh....Britni didn't pull up on **** lmaooo. She acted she couldn't remember her @ to tag her.

that sent me. p sure she's done that before too. 'for some reason i can't tag this *****' *****, ok. you're clearly not blocked. chicken ass

Lmao she THOUGHT she was slick. Then got dragged by both Day AND the fans.. 

"We're not and it's the epitome of narcissism." You really have to stop talking for everyone else. You might not be interested to hear what she has to say, but plenty of people do so simply dont watch her videos....

to avoid further confusion, I’m always speaking for myself however considering the amount of views these ‘my thoughts on..’ YouTube videos get id say I’m in the majority. I don’t watch/ follow people I don’t like I literally caught a snippet of that vid by accident then saw the fallout here but why not apply that same attitude to yourself and other posters on here- 90% of the shit commented on this site is negative and screenshots of people dragging castmembers for their social media so again, not the only one commenting on people I follow. And again- I like day, this isn’t me going out of my way to read up on people that annoy me which seems to be what people on this site do so yknow...

You might think that its not alot of views but maybe Da'Vonne thinks it is. If she decides its worth making the videos for the small amount of her fans that like watching them, then thats up to her. Nobody is being forced to watch anything so i dont understand why you want her to stop making the videos. 

Its bad enough that Britni drove whilst drunk but she actually tried killing multiple people??? As Goldie once said, Bitch needs straight jacket.

This gave me anxiety.

Britni is straight up trailer park trash. Someone tell the bitch to get her cousins' ***** away from her face so she can actually come up with a coherent argument.

I dont see nothing wrong with Day those videos.

I personally like cast members doing them.

I dont see nothing wrong with Day those videos.I personally like cast members doing them.

I dont see nothing wrong with Day those videos.I personally like cast members doing them.

Yeah I like IF's take on them. She wants to make them so good for her. If you don't want to watch them then don't.

I like her videos but she can't be mad/surprised when people try to come for her. I can see why she may not wanna do anymore in the future. 

https://www.eonline.com/news/1012529/could-the-challenge-s-johnny-bananas-be-the-next-bachelor

Johnny is straight up blowing someone at E!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1012529/could-the-challenge-s-johnny-bananas-be-the-next-bachelorJohnny is straight up blowing someone at E!

Imagine girls signing up to compete for a 3 inch banana *giggles*

Day said something in her recaps like “but you will guys will find out about that in the 33 videos” so I think she’s going to continue them 

PinkRose wrote:

QueenRamos wrote:

I wonder if Angela will return for Season 34. She's about to get a pretty big push on Ex on the Beach 2 it seems.

Hopefully she is so that we can lose her in the purge over someone useful.

Wishful thinking boo...

FromTheNorth wrote:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1012529/could-the-challenge-s-johnny-bananas-be-the-next-bachelorJohnny is straight up blowing someone at E!

Imagine girls signing up to compete for a 3 inch banana *giggles*

He couldnt even filmed for 4 days with only 7 girls without one going off at him for being a mysogonist pig. He sure  wouldnt be able to handle a month with 20 something girls.

mte. she wasn't even petty. her maturity and tact had me shook tbh

QueenRamos wrote:

Da'vonne knew what she was doing by posting that "final impressions" video. She's low-key an instigator.

She promised her fans she would do it after she die the first impressions thing. lmao she didn’t even speak ill about anyone tbh

Kajun what you know about my BM Ika!?

Kajun what you know about my BM Ika!?

Besides Janelle she is the greatest Big Brother legend of all-time.

He really is. Given how much of an ******* he is towards women and his********** I can't picture a bunch of women fighting over him. 

Also Big Brother Janelle is overrated. 

in what way? She’s objectively a top 3 female player ever even if it’s just based on comp prowess 

Debut Album wrote:

in what way? She’s objectively a top 3 female player ever even if it’s just based on comp prowess 

I feel like alot of her popularity had to do with half the house in her season just being awful..

TuesDaze wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Also Big Brother Janelle is overrated. 

I feel like alot of her popularity had to do with half the house in her season just being awful..

likability wise probably so because at the time stanning for the Friendship was unacceptable. She still finished 3rd Twice and to this day has one of the best single season comp performances with Allstars. I think she’s top 3 women all time objectively 

Debut Album wrote:

TuesDaze wrote:

likability wise probably so because at the time stanning for the Friendship was unacceptable. She still finished 3rd Twice and to this day has one of the best single season comp performances with Allstars. I think she’s top 3 women all time objectively 

She’s easily top three females all time. The girl just oozed success, she was great at comps and even the luck-based stuff (PB&J pass; winning Netflix and the flat screen) she still got. And she was fun to root for, she knew the game and her confessionals were hilarious. She knew exactly how to manipulate and she was actually on of the smartest houseguests.

Debut Album wrote:

TuesDaze wrote:

Oh yeah. She's up there as one of the best women competitors ever but character/likability wise? She's very Eh IMO.

Ika & Janelle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The two BB women Day really needs by her side on this show but I doubt it happens this lifetime. We get stuck with Natalie & Boregan.....*cries*

It's so unfortunate that they didn't allow BB players on during Janelle's prime. She would have been such a Challenge Icon...like Coral and Beth level. Ika is too old of a FEMALE for The Challenge standards which is ***********...*** too would be AMAZING on her and destroy some broads.

Pages