At least she admits it

lmaoooooooo ROFL

Bloodlines 2 please?!?! *swoon*

a rugby player wouldnt be fair lmao he would literally murder everyone

InterFan wrote:
At least she admits it

lmaoooooooo ROFL

a rugby player wouldnt be fair lmao he would literally murder everyone

He's not a pro rugby player or anything. He just played in a game lol. He's a bodybuilder like Rogan.

MTV did another mean tweets thing on IG and Ashley & Amanda stay having people pressed.

Georgia on the challenges insta story- I can’t be the only one who thinks her voice/ tragic lip and eyebrow combo are like nails on a freaking chalkboard? Seriously of the whole of the UK why are we getting repped by these cosmetically challenged Geordie idiots 

Georgia on the challenges insta story- I can’t be the only one who thinks her voice/ tragic lip and eyebrow combo are like nails on a freaking chalkboard? Seriously of the whole of the UK why are we getting repped by these cosmetically challenged Geordie idiots 

Speak for yourself. I love her Essex accent and while her lips look off in pictures, she looks great in motion.

Yes please

Essex, not Geordie, Zahida's the one with the awful Geordie accent

Littleitaly wrote:

Speak for yourself. I love her Essex accent and while her lips look off in pictures, she looks great in motion.

Same, fell in love last week when I finally saw/heard her in motion

Littleitaly wrote:

It really is the worst. 2nd to only Melissa's accent lmao

InterFan wrote:
At least she admits it

lmaoooooooo ROFL

FromTheNorth wrote:

Littleitaly wrote:Georgia on the challenges insta story- I can’t be the only one who thinks her voice/ tragic lip and eyebrow combo are like nails on a freaking chalkboard? Seriously of the whole of the UK why are we getting repped by these cosmetically challenged Geordie idiots 

It really is the worst. 2nd to only Melissa's accent lmao

Mel's is Liverpool, I believe. Makes girls sound like their being really rude(only word that won't get censored), though I think it kind of works with Mel's personality

Littleitaly wrote:

i did speak for myself? Also Essex accent/ Geordie accent/ Melissa’s fake af ‘little girl’ accent all annoying as hell and all grating. Seriously you guys can stand listening to that? 

nothing is worse than a scouse accent

InterFan wrote:

Littleitaly wrote:Georgia on the challenges insta story- I can’t be the only one who thinks her voice/ tragic lip and eyebrow combo are like nails on a freaking chalkboard? Seriously of the whole of the UK why are we getting repped by these cosmetically challenged Geordie idiots 

i did speak for myself? Also Essex accent/ Geordie accent/ Melissa’s fake af ‘little girl’ accent all annoying as hell and all grating. Seriously you guys can stand listening to that? 

It's just an accent. It ain't that deep. Not like they're constanly screaming gibberish or anything.  I'm sure people from other countries get annoyed af when hearing how Americans speak.

Littleitaly wrote:

Oi Oi! Essex and proud and can't wait to see more Brits in action and have a taste of home. I defintely don't like them all, Mel and Kayleigh simply aren't very nice people it seems. I wish we could have seen more of Rogan, anyone think thats likely?

deeper wrote:

Yes please

So looks like Hunter was dating Tana Lea?

hunter dumber than i thought if he really dating a girl who take **** for a livin

hunter dumber than i thought if he really dating a girl who take **** for a livin

He has never claim her but she is salty *** **** on twitter

InterFan wrote:

Oi Oi! Essex and proud and can't wait to see more Brits in action and have a taste of home. I defintely don't like them all, Mel and Kayleigh simply aren't very nice people it seems. I wish we could have seen more of Rogan, anyone think thats likely?

Maybe if they let him do EOTB US first and people actually got to see his personality. Had he not gotten purged on Vendettas he'd probably be one of the main guys by now

I am really dead at a **** star with a tweet pin on her Twitter of herself getting finger is salty about a guy that never claim her publicly on social media is mad that her so called "bf" went on reality tv and "cheated" on her with multiple girls....

I am really dead at a **** star with a tweet pin on her Twitter of herself getting finger is salty about a guy that never claim her publicly on social media is mad that her so called "bf" went on reality tv and "cheated" on her with multiple girls....

I mean would anyone claim that thing?

I kind of love how jokes or sarcam doesnt translate well to other cultures/languages. I love seeing Turbo dragging people

derrick doesn't understand anything. **** u little dwarf

Derrick pushing 64 in the face and still resorting to social media constantly to try and get calls.

imagine being a vet that makes a comeback and gets 2nd and is still so boring and useless that not even that was enough for them to cast you again. Aww 

Pages