The Challenge: War of The Worlds- Ratings

357 posts / 0 new
Last post

It was Easter week...people are traveling and we've slowed down the pace way too much. Don't overthink it.

But more importantly, what the UK ratings look like? 

But more importantly, what the UK ratings look like? 

thats what I wanna know, it doesnt look like it got much traction social media wise but i could be wrong

FromTheNorth wrote:

But more importantly, what the UK ratings look like? 

thats what I wanna know, it doesnt look like it got much traction social media wise but i could be wrong

There is a site to check in the uk?

I still think the challenge out there isnt going to work

Tvandcoffee wrote:

FromTheNorth wrote:But more importantly, what the UK ratings look like? 

thats what I wanna know, it doesnt look like it got much traction social media wise but i could be wrong

There is a site to check in the uk?I still think the challenge out there isnt going to work

It won’t. It’s way too bubblegum-ish. 

When they get kicked off do they go straight home?  Or do they hold them for a while?

this episode got 880k viewers, which makes it the 4th most watched episode of the season. Ratings have been better than Final Reckoning for sure.

this episode got 880k viewers, which makes it the 4th most watched episode of the season. Ratings have been better than Final Reckoning for sure.

Rightfully so !! WOTW is way better than Final Reckoning, and probably the best season since Invasion 

sindysus wrote:

this episode got 880k viewers, which makes it the 4th most watched episode of the season. Ratings have been better than Final Reckoning for sure.

Rightfully so !! WOTW is way better than Final Reckoning, and probably the best season since Invasion 

Since Invasion? Invasion was one of the worst seasons ever.

In the UK only 91.6k people watched the first episode, although it was the 4th most watch show in that week on MTV. https://www.barb.co.uk/.

  • 1
  • GEORDIE SHORE (TUE 22:00)
  • 413300
  • 2
  • TEEN MOM 2 (WED 20:03)
  • 223200
  • 3
  • JUST TATTOO OF US (MON 22:00)
  • 97600
  • 4
  • THE CHALLENGE: WAR OF THE WORLDS - COMME (WED 21:00)
  • 91600
  • 5
  • GEORDIE SHORE (SAT 21:00)
  • 56000

That seems really ******* bad. How many people watched Vendettas before they cancelled it?

Not surprising. The show is way too boring for European reality shows standards. 

I have say this before but this show will never work in the UK and Latin America with their format/casting. Completely different demographics.

It’s why they need to just make their own, ain’t no reason the UK got all those reality stars and just can’t have their own Challenge

It’s why they need to just make their own, ain’t no reason the UK got all those reality stars and just can’t have their own Challenge

Not even their own will be sucessful there imo 

TuesDaze wrote:

It’s why they need to just make their own, ain’t no reason the UK got all those reality stars and just can’t have their own Challenge

Not even their own will be sucessful there imo 

probably not I don’t think they like competition shows like that but still if they were gonna try to make the challenge brand a thing there the better move would have been to just make their own one 

I have say this before but this show will never work in the UK and Latin America with their format/casting. Completely different demographics.

Absolutely. I don’t know if you know but several Latino countries have a competition type of show which are called Combate, or Esta Es Guerra in countries like Peru and Colombia which is doing good over there. Plus, the competitors have a large following through Latin America.

The Challenge would be kinda redundant and boring for this region. 

Should've BEEN a worldwide show but they can't even get that right. ROFL

Damn man. The Challenge absolutely killed it last night in the ratings department. Number 1 show on cable and over 1 million viewers. No wonder they are bringing back almost the same cast from WOTW lol. Best ratings in awhile for a season it feels like. 

Thank you Day and Wes. You will both be getting those checks you deserve (win or lose)

Damn man. The Challenge absolutely killed it last night in the ratings department. Number 1 show on cable and over 1 million viewers. No wonder they are bringing back almost the same cast from WOTW lol. Best ratings in awhile for a season it feels like. 

This logic makes sense until you realize all the tired *** people that went home early and didn't bring those rating like Bananas, CT and Zach were probably the first people called for next season

Sickening Demos scores as well, can’t believe they still believe they need those has beens that left early

DNC_Empire wrote:

Damn man. The Challenge absolutely killed it last night in the ratings department. Number 1 show on cable and over 1 million viewers. No wonder they are bringing back almost the same cast from WOTW lol. Best ratings in awhile for a season it feels like. 

This logic makes sense until you realize all the tired *** people that went home early and didn't bring those rating like Bananas, CT and Zach were probably the first people called for next season

many cast members sign consecutive contracts I.e kellyann, ct, John, Wes, Veronica,  

Should've BEEN a worldwide show but they can't even get that right. ROFL

It’s MTV/BMP. Let’s just be thankful they understood how to actually cast a season and not afraid to get behind “characters” again.

FromTheNorth wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:Damn man. The Challenge absolutely killed it last night in the ratings department. Number 1 show on cable and over 1 million viewers. No wonder they are bringing back almost the same cast from WOTW lol. Best ratings in awhile for a season it feels like. 

This logic makes sense until you realize all the tired *** people that went home early and didn't bring those rating like Bananas, CT and Zach were probably the first people called for next season

many cast members sign consecutive contracts I.e kellyann, ct, John, Wes, Veronica,  

um Wes doesn’t need a consecutive contract he can come and go as he pleases till he is dead

DNC_Empire wrote:

Damn man. The Challenge absolutely killed it last night in the ratings department. Number 1 show on cable and over 1 million viewers. No wonder they are bringing back almost the same cast from WOTW lol. Best ratings in awhile for a season it feels like. 

This logic makes sense until you realize all the tired *** people that went home early and didn't bring those rating like Bananas, CT and Zach were probably the first people called for next season

Pages