The Challenge: War of The Worlds- Ratings

357 posts / 0 new
Last post

BluReaper wrote:

People finally noticed Queen Natalie Negrotti wasn’t on the show anymore and stopped tuning in. 

Who?

The star of every season since Vendettas ❤❤

 

Kajun wrote:

BluReaper wrote:People finally noticed Queen Natalie Negrotti wasn’t on the show anymore and stopped tuning in. 

Who?

The star of every season since Vendettas ❤❤ 

Weird...when I gooled her nothing but images of blank wallpaper showed up. 

I like Natalie but she was invisible this season

I like Natalie but she was invisible this season

Is she the one from The Bachelor Canada? 

kvm1977 wrote:

I like Natalie but she was invisible this season

Is she the one from The Bachelor Canada? 

haha--okay there were many people invisible this season as production clearly has a future in mind centered around John, Cara, Paulie, Kyle, Georgia, Hunter, Nany, Bear, Theo & Kam and they hope Day.   And then Ashley M, Wes and CT will be allowed to return any time they want.

PinkRose wrote:

Kajun wrote:

BluReaper wrote:People finally noticed Queen Natalie Negrotti wasn’t on the show anymore and stopped tuning in. 

Who?

The star of every season since Vendettas ❤❤ 

Weird...when I gooled her nothing but images of blank wallpaper showed up. 

some of you guys still on that 3G signal

Kajun wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Kajun wrote:
BluReaper wrote:People finally noticed Queen Natalie Negrotti wasn’t on the show anymore and stopped tuning in. 

Who?

The star of every season since Vendettas ❤❤ 

Weird...when I gooled her nothing but images of blank wallpaper showed up. 

some of you guys still on that 3G signal

LTE...that’s what loaded when I googled the wallpaper queen.

Almost spot on kvm. 

Idk how to read that stuff so I assume its good. Hopefully this shows them they need more themes like this, good paced episodes, solid cast, and great eliminations. Best season in awhile.

Idk how to read that stuff so I assume its good. Hopefully this shows them they need more themes like this, good paced episodes, solid cast, and great eliminations. Best season in awhile.

Number 1 show on cable last night. That is how you should read it. This season is doing really well obviously.

Last week people dropped the challenge when they promoted how Cara and Paulie have sex. This time they promote Turbo and ratings are rising. Good job MTV. Learn from mistakes.

the.trillest wrote:

Idk how to read that stuff so I assume its good. Hopefully this shows them they need more themes like this, good paced episodes, solid cast, and great eliminations. Best season in awhile.

Number 1 show on cable last night. That is how you should read it. This season is doing really well obviously.

Thanks. I appreciate the unnessecary smart *** comment.

DNC_Empire wrote:

the.trillest wrote:Idk how to read that stuff so I assume its good. Hopefully this shows them they need more themes like this, good paced episodes, solid cast, and great eliminations. Best season in awhile.

Number 1 show on cable last night. That is how you should read it. This season is doing really well obviously.

Thanks. I appreciate the unnessecary smart *** comment.

Lol that was not meant to be smart a ss at all. That is just how you took it. 

To answer The.Trillest question since I doubt DNC knows how to read it either. That very site has a nice break down where you can read up on this http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/showbuzz-basics  

Skip past the movie stuff and head to TV Basics and all the info is there. I recommend anyone who uses this thread to take a look 

Any idea how well the Challenge did with the premiere in the UK? I’ve seen very little fan reactions, wondering if it will get cancelled over there again.

What comes up comes down at some point http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-wednesday-cable-originals-network-finals-4-17-2019.html 

not surprising with basketball and the amazing race on at the same time 

Went down but still doing good. 

What comes up comes down at some point http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-wednesday-cable-originals-network-finals-4-17-2019.html 

how the hell is this still the top show on cable with the NBA playoffs on none the less. MTV don’t deserve it lol 

i purposely didn’t watch because of it being centered around the messes that are paulie, cara and wes 

This is what they get for moving to Wednesdays lmao

I'm kind of over this season. It's weird how it went from such a fast pace to a slow pace.

'thats what they get for moving to wednesday' this whole season has been on wednesdays? i fail to see your argument

if aynthing, this is what they get for doing a TBC

I'm kind of over this season. It's weird how it went from such a fast pace to a slow pace.

Me too. This season is still the best one imo since Invasion but season endings are always kinda too boring for me.

'thats what they get for moving to wednesday' this whole season has been on wednesdays? i fail to see your argumentif aynthing, this is what they get for doing a TBC

exactly they wasn’t saying just last week when it was doing well, I hate the excuses just know that ratings never stay the same unless the shows consistently producing something good. & this season has been good but still all over the place. 

Or Bear's departure has anything to do with it

This latest episode just wasn't it. From Wes to Paulie/Cara, it was a complete cringe fest. 

I'm kind of over this season. It's weird how it went from such a fast pace to a slow pace.

Yea giving Wes, Paulie, and Cara way too much focus and having one elimination at a time is definitely not the way to go.. I hope this next episode we get more Turbo, Theo, and Kyle since it's a guys day. 

Girl like y’all purposely just don’t know how to read charts lmao i even dropped a link and still

Pages