The Challenge: War of the Worlds - Morgan Willet

73 posts / 0 new
Last post

InterFan wrote:

How NataLie make that all about herself....

Byeee dont come for queen Natalie

I still don't know if you are trolling or are an actual Natalie fan lmaoo

I hope each player gets one!

She looks so bland I cant

I blame Jay for this.

PinkRose wrote:

InterFan wrote:How NataLie make that all about herself....

Byeee dont come for queen Natalie

I still don't know if you are trolling or are an actual Natalie fan lmaoo

Trolling def. Pinkrose despised Natalie for Vendettas. Didn't become a Natalie stan until she scalped Kayleigh bald at redemption. Pepperidge farm remembers.

Queen Morgan!

She's probably a nice girl off TV, but I feel like she tries too hard to have a reality TV personality that it just comes off as really forced and cringey.

She's probably a nice girl off TV, but I feel like she tries too hard to have a reality TV personality that it just comes off as really forced and cringey.

2 people with no personality fighting over having a better personality ....

She's probably a nice girl off TV, but I feel like she tries too hard to have a reality TV personality that it just comes off as really forced and cringey.

Not a Kam stan saying someone tries too hard to have a reality tv personality’

 

 

BIANCA wrote:

She's probably a nice girl off TV, but I feel like she tries too hard to have a reality TV personality that it just comes off as really forced and cringey.

Not a Kam stan saying someone tries too hard to have a reality tv personality'  

Yes that "Kam stan" sure did & she was justified in what she said. Kam was the very same loud, bubbly Alpha person on her 1st show; she ain't needed to fake a personality for shit. **** outta here.

BluReaper wrote:

BIANCA wrote:She's probably a nice girl off TV, but I feel like she tries too hard to have a reality TV personality that it just comes off as really forced and cringey.

Not a Kam stan saying someone tries too hard to have a reality tv personality'  

Yes that "Kam stan" sure did & she was justified in what she said. Kam was the very same loud, bubbly Alpha person on her 1st show; she ain't needed to fake a personality for ****. **** outta here.

InterFan wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

InterFan wrote:How NataLie make that all about herself....

Byeee dont come for queen Natalie

I still don't know if you are trolling or are an actual Natalie fan lmaoo

Trolling def. Pinkrose despised Natalie for Vendettas. Didn't become a Natalie stan until she scalped Kayleigh bald at redemption. Pepperidge farm remembers.

getting loud once in her life and then getting scared and running upstairs is scalping now? lol 

BluReaper wrote:

BIANCA wrote:She's probably a nice girl off TV, but I feel like she tries too hard to have a reality TV personality that it just comes off as really forced and cringey.

Not a Kam stan saying someone tries too hard to have a reality tv personality'  

Yes that "Kam stan" sure did & she was justified in what she said. Kam was the very same loud, bubbly Alpha person on her 1st show; she ain't needed to fake a personality for ****. **** outta here.

All facts ❤️

Even if Kam plays some shit up for the cameras, it's not like it comes off unaturally like with Morgan.

BluReaper wrote:

BIANCA wrote:She's probably a nice girl off TV, but I feel like she tries too hard to have a reality TV personality that it just comes off as really forced and cringey.

Not a Kam stan saying someone tries too hard to have a reality tv personality'  

Yes that "Kam stan" sure did & she was justified in what she said. Kam was the very same loud, bubbly Alpha person on her 1st show; she ain't needed to fake a personality for ****. **** outta here.

Come through with those facts

She wants to be in with the "cool kids" so bad smh Queen Amanda was right when she called her a follower 

She is everything what I though she was going to be boring, follower and why she is even on this zzz

King Wes stating facts

https://twitter.com/xSuicidalPanda/status/1096137799219200000?s=19 

I’m scared if Diandra gets on the challenge she’s going to go the Morgan route causing me to cancel the girl sleeping with Bananas just isn’t worth it 

I’m scared if Diandra gets on the challenge she’s going to go the Morgan route causing me to cancel the girl sleeping with Bananas just isn’t worth it 

I'd hope she's smarter than that and realizes she doesn't need a flop like him to be relevant.

Go home Morgan!

Go home Morgan!

Go home Morgan!

I'm dead! Lol

Go home Morgan!

Too bad Shelby is above this show she would be such a superior choice.

This girl’s ego is wild tho. For a girl who has a million exes on a show and is STILL boring and someone who hasn’t done much on the challenge so far, she really behaving like she’s Laurel or something lol I listened to the afterbuzz and she was on it and was just like “omg I know I’m an outstanding competitor I’m so glad you guys got to see me and Johnny win!!!” Fun fact tho, Legend Dee beat her it was just the margin that John beat Wes was significant

She makes Jenna look exciting. There I said it.

Too bad Shelby is above this show she would be such a superior choice.

Except Shelby is only good enough for budget versions of shows and she knows it. So she pretends to be "above it" to make her low self esteem self feel better.

I’m scared if Diandra gets on the challenge she’s going to go the Morgan route causing me to cancel the girl sleeping with Bananas just isn’t worth it 

Didi would not have let Amanda clown her like Morgan did lol 

Queen Morgan got Vevmo so mad 

Let me take a guess . Lurker stans her. Lmaooo she seems like his type   Please correct me if I'm wrong as I have not read anything in this thread.  

Pages