The Challenge: Vendettas - Tony Raines

238 posts / 0 new
Last post

Cory has gone home FIRST every single time since turning his back on bananas. Can’t wait to see Johnny bring Tony down next chance he gets.

Notice how Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah #SarahsMist

Tyler3 wrote:
Cory has gone home FIRST every single time since turning his back on bananas. Can’t wait to see Johnny bring Tony down next chance he gets.

Notice how Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah #SarahsMist

Notice how 99 percent of your faves haven’t even managed to win once even with bananas “ outnumbered “ and powerless “ these days. #KingOfSixRings

Debut Album wrote:
Forever trailer trash and Irrelevant King.

delete

Sis made me a fan in 2018. We're shook!

SeauxMtv wrote:
Tyler3 wrote:Cory has gone home FIRST every single time since turning his back on bananas. Can’t wait to see Johnny bring Tony down next chance he gets.
Notice how Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah #SarahsMist

Notice how 99 percent of your faves haven’t even managed to win once even with bananas “ outnumbered “ and powerless “ these days. #KingOfSixRings

How would you know who are all my faves ? That still doesn't take away the fact that Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah. The facts are the facts 

Tony redemption ❤❤❤ #Legend #Icon

Always second fiddle. First up Bananas was and now Zachs

King of screwing Britni

Always second fiddle. First up Bananas was and now Zachs

 

What does this man have to do to get repect lol

Royalty.

Tyler3 wrote:
SeauxMtv wrote:
Tyler3 wrote:Cory has gone home FIRST every single time since turning his back on bananas. Can’t wait to see Johnny bring Tony down next chance he gets.
Notice how Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah #SarahsMist
Notice how 99 percent of your faves haven’t even managed to win once even with bananas “ outnumbered “ and powerless “ these days. #KingOfSixRings

How would you know who are all my faves ? That still doesn't take away the fact that Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah. The facts are the facts 

Technically he won the second season of  Champs vs Stars with CT & Emily. Does that not count as a legit win lol? Because Ik Darrell counted his as a win in the first season.

King of screwing Britni

Royalty.

SeauxMtv wrote:
Tyler3 wrote:
SeauxMtv wrote:
Tyler3 wrote:Cory has gone home FIRST every single time since turning his back on bananas. Can’t wait to see Johnny bring Tony down next chance he gets.
Notice how Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah #SarahsMist
Notice how 99 percent of your faves haven’t even managed to win once even with bananas “ outnumbered “ and powerless “ these days. #KingOfSixRings
How would you know who are all my faves ? That still doesn't take away the fact that Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah. The facts are the facts 

Technically he won the second season of  Champs vs Stars with CT & Emily. Does that not count as a legit win lol? Because Ik Darrell counted his as a win in the first season.

Lmaooo byeeeee Bischoff!!! You don't remember when bananas was trying to discount spin off wins until he won one? Now all of a sudden they count. ZzzZzz zzz. I thought you hopped off his train but I guess not. Join the Tony team. It's lit.  

Bischoff wrote:
SeauxMtv wrote:
Tyler3 wrote:
SeauxMtv wrote:
Tyler3 wrote:Cory has gone home FIRST every single time since turning his back on bananas. Can’t wait to see Johnny bring Tony down next chance he gets.
Notice how Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah #SarahsMist
Notice how 99 percent of your faves haven’t even managed to win once even with bananas “ outnumbered “ and powerless “ these days. #KingOfSixRings
How would you know who are all my faves ? That still doesn't take away the fact that Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah. The facts are the facts 
Technically he won the second season of  Champs vs Stars with CT & Emily. Does that not count as a legit win lol? Because Ik Darrell counted his as a win in the first season.

Lmaooo byeeeee Bischoff!!! You don't remember when bananas was trying to discount spin off wins until he won one? Now all of a sudden they count. ZzzZzz zzz. I thought you hopped off his train but I guess not. Join the Tony team. It's lit.  

Jamie you know I only endorse winners, which Tony is not. That dude is never winning a challenge unless it's as a team. The only thing Tony is king of is cheating & pumping out multiple kids with different woman. At this rate he has a better  chance of knocking up the next girl he cheats with than actually winning a final.

JizzaBelle wrote:
Bischoff wrote:
SeauxMtv wrote:
Tyler3 wrote:
SeauxMtv wrote:
Tyler3 wrote:Cory has gone home FIRST every single time since turning his back on bananas. Can’t wait to see Johnny bring Tony down next chance he gets.
Notice how Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah #SarahsMist
Notice how 99 percent of your faves haven’t even managed to win once even with bananas “ outnumbered “ and powerless “ these days. #KingOfSixRings
How would you know who are all my faves ? That still doesn't take away the fact that Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah. The facts are the facts 
Technically he won the second season of  Champs vs Stars with CT & Emily. Does that not count as a legit win lol? Because Ik Darrell counted his as a win in the first season.
Lmaooo byeeeee Bischoff!!! You don't remember when bananas was trying to discount spin off wins until he won one? Now all of a sudden they count. ZzzZzz zzz. I thought you hopped off his train but I guess not. Join the Tony team. It's lit.  

Jamie you know I only endorse winners, which Tony is not. That dude is never winning a challenge unless it's as a team. The only thing Tony is king of is cheating & pumping out multiple kids with different woman. At this rate he has a better  chance of knocking up the next girl he cheats with than actually winning a final.

Lmaooo im done with you!!!! XD 

Debut Album wrote:
Royalty.

Such a stud.

JizzaBelle wrote:
Debut Album wrote:Royalty.

JEKFan did you turn on Kentucky basketball this year to after a not so good season? Or were you only a traitor/fairweather fan to Bananas after a few bad seasons hahaha???

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote:
Debut Album wrote:Royalty.

JEKFan did you turn on Kentucky basketball this year to after a not so good season? Or were you only a traitor/fairweather fan to Bananas after a few bad seasons hahaha???

I know you not trying to come for WES AND NANY Fan just because she is WOKE! just continue living in your delusions of bananas winning another challenge. The rest will stay stanning the new LEGENDTony. King amongst men.  

JizzaBelle wrote:
Bischoff wrote:
SeauxMtv wrote:
Tyler3 wrote:
SeauxMtv wrote:
Tyler3 wrote:Cory has gone home FIRST every single time since turning his back on bananas. Can’t wait to see Johnny bring Tony down next chance he gets.
Notice how Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah #SarahsMist
Notice how 99 percent of your faves haven’t even managed to win once even with bananas “ outnumbered “ and powerless “ these days. #KingOfSixRings
How would you know who are all my faves ? That still doesn't take away the fact that Bananas hasn't won since he turned on Sarah. The facts are the facts 
Technically he won the second season of  Champs vs Stars with CT & Emily. Does that not count as a legit win lol? Because Ik Darrell counted his as a win in the first season.
Lmaooo byeeeee Bischoff!!! You don't remember when bananas was trying to discount spin off wins until he won one? Now all of a sudden they count. ZzzZzz zzz. I thought you hopped off his train but I guess not. Join the Tony team. It's lit.  

Jamie you know I only endorse winners, which Tony is not. That dude is never winning a challenge unless it's as a team. The only thing Tony is king of is cheating & pumping out multiple kids with different woman. At this rate he has a better  chance of knocking up the next girl he cheats with than actually winning a final.

Facts.

King of screwing Britni
That was hilarious but pretty sad too.

I keep hearing multiple rumors but is it confirmed that he did hook up with Britni in New York

WHAT TIME IS IT

Bischoff wrote:
WESANDNANYFAN wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote:
Debut Album wrote:Royalty.
JEKFan did you turn on Kentucky basketball this year to after a not so good season? Or were you only a traitor/fairweather fan to Bananas after a few bad seasons hahaha???

I know you not trying to come for WES AND NANY Fan just because she is WOKE! just continue living in your delusions of bananas winning another challenge. The rest will stay stanning the new LEGENDTony. King amongst men.  

I am delusional for backing up Bananas who is a six time champion & been to tons of finals. Yet you're backing Tony who has yet to see a final & calling him king. He has been kicked off the show early more times than almost anyone besides CT & Camila. Maybe he should have been Ct's protege instead of Bananas lol. Not to mention you might want to check out the meaning of delusional again since you seemed confused hahaha.

I keep hearing multiple rumors but is it confirmed that he did hook up with Britni in New York

Yikes.  

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote:
Debut Album wrote:Royalty.

JEKFan did you turn on Kentucky basketball this year to after a not so good season? Or were you only a traitor/fairweather fan to Bananas after a few bad seasons hahaha???

This has nothing to do with Bananas game. He actually played a really good game this season up to being eliminated. It is how he fucked over Nany when I really started to not be a fan of him anymore...that was fucked up. He told QUEEN Nany he loved her, was her friend, yet threw her under the bus to save face for a relationship that he cheated on all the time. He has kind of proven to be a terrible person.  He also isn't funny anymore because he says the same shit every season. It is the same storyline with him every single season and that is why I think he needs a break. He doesn't make or break the show.

Every season opener "This is Johnny Bananas, I'm back here to reclaim the throne, I have the most wins" then gives a toast and then rookies are after him..ZZzzz same story line all the time.

Also The Kentucky basketball team isn't annoying like Bananas and they were SEC Champs and are still in the tourney so they aren't having a terrible season..FYI

Ever since he screwed over Nany, I have said I lost respect for him and have slowly starting to not like him. Point Blank

He's not funny anymore?? When WAS he funny?

Pages