The Challenge: Vendettas (Season 31) - Spoilers Discussion

28285 posts / 0 new
Last post

DNC_Empire wrote:

@MTVCoryWharton : 1. Eddie left bc Alicia has a restraining order against him 2. Victor made that deal with me 2 days before saying let’s take Bananas out, y would I just make that up 3. It’s Johnny show 4. Only the fake survive #thechallengevendettas... CORY GOING OFF TODAY!!! I love it! This is the cory we want to see on challenge seasons! lol

You've been seeing this Cory. The Keeps it real Cory. He's just a flop. He barks big. Bites small. That is the Cory we will always see.

taking a bit at production is a whole other level of barking big. I respect it.

richjoe92 wrote:

GDInstall wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:Can we not start with the "why didn't she say something sooner" excuse we see whenever someone comes forward. 

You can't just take accusations as facts. Morally hard to explain and hard for the victim, but it is how it should be in order to find the truth and if Alicia said this since the reunion, you can find the everything you need to know about this franchise.

Yeah, but saying "why not sooner" you're discreting the victim. It's not taking her word as facts, but you can acknowledge, hold it to the same merit as if Eddie said "i didn't do it" until he's proven guilty or not.

Not asking it,  you are basically implying that Eddie is guilty without him having the chance to adress it which he should have always the opportunity. Asking her why she hasnt said it earlier is irrelevant now with the restraining order and if she told everybody even before this show started. If she got Tyranny dropped because of fear, then why not eddie?To my knowledge when this rumor/spoiler got started it was said Alicia didnt say it before filming/casting.

This is the society we live in today. Any accusation is automatically a guilty sentence and if you try to say otherwise people will say “why would she lie”.

This whole thing was a mess and tbh Alicia should’ve left, not Eddie. 

It also makes sense why production didn’t air it because it was their fault they missed the restraining order.

On a side note, if anyone has seen Tyranny’s live tweets she’s so annoying. You can kinda tell she’s like Jenn and is dying to be on, but at least Jenn had storylines and didn’t insert herself for camera time...

agreed. Tyranny is Zzz and irrelevant 

Cory is doing fine just not with the old school veterans. He is getting girls to like him, he getting new people to join him to take on Bananas. He is not performing all that bad besides puzzles (but everyone seems to be horrible in them nowadays). He is getting cast without doing much. His problem was the hitlist and getting rid of Darrell. If he had saved Darrell, he would have had a major asset to his game going forward. Darrell would have always choosen Cory over Bananas.

richjoe92 wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:@MTVCoryWharton : 1. Eddie left bc Alicia has a restraining order against him 2. Victor made that deal with me 2 days before saying let's take Bananas out, y would I just make that up 3. It's Johnny show 4. Only the fake survive #thechallengevendettas... CORY GOING OFF TODAY!!! I love it! This is the cory we want to see on challenge seasons! lol

You've been seeing this Cory. The Keeps it real Cory. He's just a flop. He barks big. Bites small. That is the Cory we will always see.

He is kissing produciton *** because they want to make him new golden boy, but he is big flop. Says him and others made production show Camila racist ***, in reality PR, gamer and others were reason. He is barking big now because he floped 2 seasons in a row and can't hide his stupidity.

Supposedly Alicia used to make coffee to Eddie sometimes while filming this...

Thats extremely weird. Maybe Alicia told Cory about the abuse, Cory went and confronted Eddie and then production removed Eddie to stop the situation from escalating ?

Didn’t Cory turn on Alicia like a bit after for Taylor? Yet he’s not a shitty person? Lawl.

If I were production I would stop calling Cory tbh, he seems to not care about airing their laundry. Plus he’s never going to win anyways he’s too dumb.

DNC_Empire wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:@MTVCoryWharton : 1. Eddie left bc Alicia has a restraining order against him 2. Victor made that deal with me 2 days before saying let's take Bananas out, y would I just make that up 3. It's Johnny show 4. Only the fake survive #thechallengevendettas... CORY GOING OFF TODAY!!! I love it! This is the cory we want to see on challenge seasons! lol

He is kissing produciton *** because they want to make him new golden boy, but he is big flop. Says him and others made production show Camila racist ***, in reality PR, gamer and others were reason. He is barking big now because he floped 2 seasons in a row and can't hide his stupidity.

The cast made a big deal at the live taping of the reunion thats the only reason they decide to showed portion of Camila racist rant and not all of it.

Cory is doing fine just not with the old school veterans. He is getting girls to like him, he getting new people to join him to take on Bananas. He is not performing all that bad besides puzzles (but everyone seems to be horrible in them nowadays) His problem was the hitlist and getting rid of Darrell. If he had saved Darrell, he would have had a major asset to his game going forward. Darrell would have always choosen Cory over Bananas.

Darrell would never pick Cory over Bananas because his main allies were high ranked in Banana alliance, that would only hurt his game.

DNC_Empire wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

The cast made a big deal at the live taping of the reunion thats the only reason they decide to showed portion of Camila racist rant even though they didnt show all of it.

Didn’t Cory turn on Alicia like a bit after for Taylor? Yet he’s not a shitty person? Lawl.

Cory is a player ? *Pretends to be shocked*

He will very likely be moving on from Taylor soon too. And then she will cry about it as if it wasnt obvious.

I was told currently Kam is not on anyone side, but based on things she have seen and heard thinks Alicia may have been lying.To play devils advocate , since I feel like something doesnt add up. Why Alicia got Tyranny dropped , but not Eddie prior the show especially since according to her she has a restraining order against him production would know. Thats the main reason why Mike Crescenzo couldnt do a challenge with Tori D because of a restraining order she has against him.

legally if she had a restraining order against anyone it would have to come up pre show as it could affect that persons liberty/ freedom of mobility depending on the locations they filmed in, did pre and post show things so I’m calling bullshit on that from a ‘release’ and criminal justice based standpoint. 

Second of all, in psych evaluations the domestic violence would come up as this is a experience is high risk of ptsd retriggering with the isolation of the challenge house and violence of some of the challenges and eliminations. 

Secondly I work with survivors of domestic violence every damn day and although reactions vary case to case, someone who was traumatised enough to have a restraining order and need someone removed from their presence WOULD NEVER AGREE TO FLYING HALFWAY ACROSS THE WORLD WITH THEIR ABUSER AND LIVING WITH THEM IN A HOUSE WITH LIMITED ACCESS TO TIME ALONE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE. 

i don’t like Alicia and I never have but I would defend to the death (and I do in my work) anyone who has been a victim of physical or mental abuse and something about this story leave a bad taste in my mouth about the truthfulness of it. 

many of them are so quick to jump on production and criticize them (rightfully) but still accept any calls they get without hesitation, then kiss butt.

I will never understand

CokoMaggot wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

The cast made a big deal at the live taping of the reunion thats the only reason they decide to showed portion of Camila racist rant and not all of it.

I thought episode aired before reunion was taped, mb.

GDInstall wrote:

Cory is doing fine just not with the old school veterans. He is getting girls to like him, he getting new people to join him to take on Bananas. He is not performing all that bad besides puzzles (but everyone seems to be horrible in them nowadays) His problem was the hitlist and getting rid of Darrell. If he had saved Darrell, he would have had a major asset to his game going forward. Darrell would have always choosen Cory over Bananas.

Darrell would never pick Cory over Bananas because his main allies were high ranked in Banana alliance, that would only hurt his game.

Darrell is someone who is big on returning the favor.

PinkRose wrote:

CokoMaggot wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:

I think it was airing the week after taping

stphmcdnld wrote:

many of them are so quick to jump on production and criticize them (rightfully) but still accept any calls they get without hesitation, then kiss butt.I will never understand

They don’t understand not everyone will get a good edit so whenever they get a bad edit they get mad.

PinkRose wrote:

I was told currently Kam is not on anyone side, but based on things she have seen and heard thinks Alicia may have been lying.To play devils advocate , since I feel like something doesnt add up. Why Alicia got Tyranny dropped , but not Eddie prior the show especially since according to her she has a restraining order against him production would know. Thats the main reason why Mike Crescenzo couldnt do a challenge with Tori D because of a restraining order she has against him.

legally if she had a restraining order against anyone it would have to come up pre show as it could affect that persons liberty/ freedom of mobility depending on the locations they filmed in, did pre and post show things so I’m calling bullshit on that from a ‘release’ and criminal justice based standpoint. Second of all, in psych evaluations the domestic violence would come up as this is a experience is high risk of ptsd retriggering with the isolation of the challenge house and violence of some of the challenges and eliminations. Secondly I work with survivors of domestic violence every damn day and although reactions vary case to case, someone who was traumatised enough to have a restraining order and need someone removed from their presence WOULD NEVER AGREE TO FLYING HALFWAY ACROSS THE WORLD WITH THEIR ABUSER AND LIVING WITH THEM IN A HOUSE WITH LIMITED ACCESS TO TIME ALONE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE. i don’t like Alicia and I never have but I would defend to the death (and I do in my work) anyone who has been a victim of physical or mental abuse and something about this story leave a bad taste in my mouth about the truthfulness of it. 

Little Italy spitting tea and facts ☕

They are not getting that the people who cast them are different from the people who film them and they are different from the ones that edit it. 

PinkRose wrote:

CokoMaggot wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:

Reunion filmed first week of sept,ember , episode aired septemeber 12th

They are not getting that the people who cast them are different from the people who film them and they are different from the ones that edit it. 

Also it’s hilarios Cory’s “outrage” over Camila but had no problem posing for photos with her after filming. 

This is all one big PR stunt to get followers.

maibu wrote:

many of them are so quick to jump on production and criticize them (rightfully) but still accept any calls they get without hesitation, then kiss butt.I will never understand

They don’t understand not everyone will get a good edit so whenever they get a bad edit they get mad.

Littleitaly wrote:

PinkRose wrote:I was told currently Kam is not on anyone side, but based on things she have seen and heard thinks Alicia may have been lying.To play devils advocate , since I feel like something doesnt add up. Why Alicia got Tyranny dropped , but not Eddie prior the show especially since according to her she has a restraining order against him production would know. Thats the main reason why Mike Crescenzo couldnt do a challenge with Tori D because of a restraining order she has against him.

legally if she had a restraining order against anyone it would have to come up pre show as it could affect that persons liberty/ freedom of mobility depending on the locations they filmed in, did pre and post show things so I’m calling bullshit on that from a ‘release’ and criminal justice based standpoint. Second of all, in psych evaluations the domestic violence would come up as this is a experience is high risk of ptsd retriggering with the isolation of the challenge house and violence of some of the challenges and eliminations. Secondly I work with survivors of domestic violence every damn day and although reactions vary case to case, someone who was traumatised enough to have a restraining order and need someone removed from their presence WOULD NEVER AGREE TO FLYING HALFWAY ACROSS THE WORLD WITH THEIR ABUSER AND LIVING WITH THEM IN A HOUSE WITH LIMITED ACCESS TO TIME ALONE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE. i don’t like Alicia and I never have but I would defend to the death (and I do in my work) anyone who has been a victim of physical or mental abuse and something about this story leave a bad taste in my mouth about the truthfulness of it. 

Little Italy spitting tea and facts ☕

oh always sis <3 

do people really believe that mtv want someone on the show so bad that they would break the law...?

CokoMaggot wrote:

GDInstall wrote:Cory is doing fine just not with the old school veterans. He is getting girls to like him, he getting new people to join him to take on Bananas. He is not performing all that bad besides puzzles (but everyone seems to be horrible in them nowadays) His problem was the hitlist and getting rid of Darrell. If he had saved Darrell, he would have had a major asset to his game going forward. Darrell would have always choosen Cory over Bananas.

Darrell is someone who is big on returning the favor.

There is no ways he would have went against CT, Derrick and Cara, that is to much power to lose.

Okay assuming she did lie about the abuse, what possible reason could she have ?

Okay assuming she did lie about the abuse, what possible reason could she have ?

im not saying she lied about the abuse, I’m calling BS on the restraining order. 

But if she was being abused and ended the relationship and it was the reason he was asked to leave the show, why did she agree to go in the first place? 

If the possibility of earning cash and extending your 15 minutes of ‘fame’ is worth risking your mental health/ re traumatising yourself from an abusive situation then you need extensive counselling and psychotherapy. 

What reason has she got to bring it up ON the show not before? 

Why do parents accuse each other of abuse\molestation during a divorce... why do some people cry rape falsely... why do some ******** call 911 because their McDonalds order is wrong... some people are twisted *****!  Unfortunately it makes it much more difficult for actual victims to be heard and taken seriously!I am not saying she is lying, nor that he is guilty.

Pages