The Challenge: Vendettas (Season 31) - Spoilers Discussion

28285 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm sure it was mentioned at some point but I most likely missed it, do we know what any examples of the "grenades" were?

Jemmeye thinks Joss is boring because he was loyal, but drags people who hookup with people in relationships (Camila/Tony, Christina/Tony, etc) 

Jemmeye thinks Joss is boring because he was loyal, but drags people who hookup with people in relationships (Camila/Tony, Christina/Tony, etc) 

Why does Camila get shitted on for kissing Tony? She wasn’t the one in the relationship. Idk about Christina.

Also, it’s interesting when David made the allegations about Puck beating his wife but he wasn’t kicked off from BOTSexes.... This tea though *sips*

In light of the #Metoo movement, i think MTV is reacting much more differently than they would have.

DanishBoy wrote:

But Cory lost and Nelson beat Darrell (a 4x times champion) later on, so Nelson is still winning over Cory at the end of the day.

Cory's been to finals more than Nelson, so Cory has a better track record than Nelson.

Eh, I don't think this is true. Let's be real. This is Cory's 5th Challenge (not counting the spinoff) and he's been to 2 finals. This is Nelson's 4th Challenge and he's only been to 1 final. 

That's where your argument stops and mine starts. 

1. Other than making the same final in Invasion (one that Nelson beat Cory in) the only other final Cory made was really only because Dario/Raphy ****** themselves in the elimination (that Mitch won). 

2. This is all not counting Cory's spinoff when he went home first.

3. After Bloodlines, they did the next 4 Challenges together. Cory lasted a few episodes longer than Nelson in Rivals III, Nelson got 2nd to Cory's 3rd in Invasion, Cory lost to Hunter (twice) in Dirty 30, Nelson got DQ'ed (not saying that he would have won) and Nelson makes it much farther in Vendettas including actually beating Cory. 

4. Cory's elimination record is something like 3-4 and Nelson's is something like 6-1. 

richjoe92 wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:

But Cory lost and Nelson beat Darrell (a 4x times champion) later on, so Nelson is still winning over Cory at the end of the day.

Cory's been to finals more than Nelson, so Cory has a better track record than Nelson.

Eh, I don't think this is true. Let's be real. This is Cory's 5th Challenge (not counting the spinoff) and he's been to 2 finals. This is Nelson's 4th Challenge and he's only been to 1 final. That's where your argument stops and mine starts. 1. Other than making the same final in Invasion (one that Nelson beat Cory in) the only other final Cory made was really only because Dario/Raphy ****** themselves in the elimination (that Mitch won). 2. This is all not counting Cory's spinoff when he went home first.3. After Bloodlines, they did the next 4 Challenges together. Cory lasted a few episodes longer than Nelson in Rivals III, Nelson got 2nd to Cory's 3rd in Invasion, Cory lost to Hunter (twice) in Dirty 30, Nelson got DQ'ed (not saying that he would have won) and Nelson makes it much farther in Vendettas including actually beating Cory. 4. Cory's elimination record is something like 3-4 and Nelson's is something like 6-1. 

HALLELUJAH ! I mean when even some Champs recognized Nelson as a threat to them but considering Cory as a joke by even laughing at his face (Shane included), you know who made a bigger impact than the other...but whatever floats their boat I guess...

Nelson > Cory .

Here’s the issue with “putting his hands on her.” Alicia could have been beating the shit out of him and he grabbed her arms/wrists to stop her. She can scream domestic violence over something as simple as that. He could have very well hit her, but we don’t know. There’s three sides to the story.

Here’s the issue with “putting his hands on her.” Alicia could have been beating the shit out of him and he grabbed her arms/wrists to stop her. She can scream domestic violence over something as simple as that. He could have very well hit her, but we don’t know. There’s three sides to the story.

If thats the case then he needs to speak up. All we know is he was accused, he was taken off the show and he hasnt said anything about the whole thing at all. We can only assume the worst right now.

why would you believe tyranny, someone who hates alicia, about this situation???

This exactly my take. And based of her social media Tyranny is still bitter of Alicia. I mean Alicia told production she didn’t want Tyranny there and they dropped her, it’s very likely she’s still pissed and hateful like always.

The perks of being gay. If my SO, who would then become my former SO, hit me he better be READY because he's getting the *** beating of his life.

Kam is killling it.

I love when roookies come in who you would never expect to be good are actually good. #Kam #Kyle

I don’t understand that logic. If Joss is being loyal that’s a breath of fresh air on this show and I welcome it. He seems like a gentleman, but based off Ex on the Beach clips he can fight too, and he can compete?? Triple header I pray he returns.

kennymaria wrote:

why would you believe tyranny, someone who hates alicia, about this situation???

This exactly my take. And based of her social media Tyranny is still bitter of Alicia. I mean Alicia told production she didn’t want Tyranny there and they dropped her, it’s very likely she’s still pissed and hateful like always.

Kam apparently took Alicias side in the situation and she dislikes her so it's very telling. Kam is just more logical and mature than Tranny 

I love when roookies come in who you would never expect to be good are actually good. #Kam #Kyle

Yes!! Kam is amazing and will continue to prove her dominance!!! ❤️

I’m not sold on Kyle yet, but I don’t dislike him by any means. Of all the British guys, he’s the only one I support returning. He should’ve stuck with Marie though. This season might have played out a little different with a numbers shift away from Cara’s side.

HonestTea101 wrote:

kennymaria wrote:why would you believe tyranny, someone who hates alicia, about this situation???

Kam apparently took Alicias side in the situation and she dislikes her so it's very telling. Kam is just more logical and mature than Tranny 

I forgot about this... Yeah... Eddie should just count his blessings.

JOSS pls be on every season

I dont know who tryann is, but how would she know what happens behind closed doors? Was she living with Alicia when she said it happened ?

I dont know who tryann is, but how would she know what happens behind closed doors? Was she living with Alicia when she said it happened ?

richjoe92 wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:

Eh, I don't think this is true. Let's be real. This is Cory's 5th Challenge (not counting the spinoff) and he's been to 2 finals. This is Nelson's 4th Challenge and he's only been to 1 final. That's where your argument stops and mine starts. 1. Other than making the same final in Invasion (one that Nelson beat Cory in) the only other final Cory made was really only because Dario/Raphy ****** themselves in the elimination (that Mitch won). 2. This is all not counting Cory's spinoff when he went home first.3. After Bloodlines, they did the next 4 Challenges together. Cory lasted a few episodes longer than Nelson in Rivals III, Nelson got 2nd to Cory's 3rd in Invasion, Cory lost to Hunter (twice) in Dirty 30, Nelson got DQ'ed (not saying that he would have won) and Nelson makes it much farther in Vendettas including actually beating Cory. 4. Cory's elimination record is something like 3-4 and Nelson's is something like 6-1. 

Totally forgot Nelson was in a final on Invasions.

I wonder if the Cory Eddie fight had anything to do with Alicia reveal about the abuse.

Also makes a lot more sense why they didnt use the alternates they had. They clearly wanted to avoid addressing it altogether and bringing someone in would require acknowledging that someone else had left.

Kam and Tyranny would be everything together on Allied Forces. I ******* love their friendship.

Tyranny is irrelevant. Idk how she still gets talked about

I think MTV thought Joss was going to be boring, but now that the show is airing, they are going to realize they've stumbled onto the new male version of Jenna.

Tyranny is irrelevant. Idk how she still gets talked about

Not even close the opposite really, for some reason Tyranny has major issues with Alicia because she was a thot. It’s always come off as bitter and jealous just like Taylor. At least with Kam there’s some merit behind their vendetta.

If Kam is siding with Alicia, that’s very telling.

Y'all must not watch Kam's lives with Tyranny. They're ******* hilarious together.

I think MTV thought Joss was going to be boring, but now that the show is airing, they are going to realize they've stumbled onto the new male version of Jenna.

White and blonde? I don't see any resemblance in personality.

On a side note, if anyone has seen Tyranny’s live tweets she’s so annoying. You can kinda tell she’s like Jenn and is dying to be on, but at least Jenn had storylines and didn’t insert herself for camera time...

Pages