The Challenge: Vendettas - Finale Part 1

285 posts / 0 new
Last post

Graphik wrote:
I finally watched this.....Floplicia was there? Swear to god I didn't notice her not one time LolLolLol

Didnt hear Skam say a word either :/

You mean Kam? The girl you said was unbothered by the drama?

I didn't even realize Alicia was there lmao. 

kvm1977 wrote:
tdstegall wrote:
SKB504 wrote:I don’t understand rookies or people who have never won a final saying that vets have to earn their stripes. The stripes have been earned, do they need to earn their place in the game/house every season? Totally. That may sound like a nit pick-y thing to say but it just really annoys the hell out of me every time I hear it.  Stripes no, place in the final? Yes.
imo Kam doesn’t it mean it that way,she’s just phrasing it wrong. She means vets shouldn’t be exempt from elimination for large parts of the season and all the rookies go in early which is annoying.
That's not what she said.  She shouldn't use phrases that she doesn't understand.  Every time she speaks the less intelligent I think she is. 

It’s weird how you always go out of your way to prove that Kam is dumb. I could understand if she was a totally unlikable person or did something terrible this season but she hasn’t so it’s strange.

People keep telling me how smart she is...when that stops I'll stop.  Kam isn't intelligent.   Also, still waiting for people to acknowledge the only reason she sent in Marie was that Jemmye explained it to her

Queen V looked AMAZING <3And we got a flashback of Elka, Coral, Sean, Kelly, and Danny <3   Bring us back more vets!  Elka and Coral are ready!  

I think Elka could have a similar comeback as Shane to be honest.   Elka's still in her late 30s which is crazy considering that show aired in 1997.   Back when they used to cast young.

Psy4potato wrote:
Queen V looked AMAZING <3And we got a flashback of Elka, Coral, Sean, Kelly, and Danny <3   Bring us back more vets!  Elka and Coral are ready!  

I think Elka could have a similar comeback as Shane to be honest.   Elka's still in her late 30s which is crazy considering that show aired in 1997.   Back when they used to cast young.

Yeah I agree.  It'd just be fun to see her, and if by chance Coral ever did return and we had Veronica, Shane, etc it'd be cool to see a small old school alliance form.  Elka said she still watches the Challenge and she looks great!

HonestTea101 wrote:
Graphik wrote:I finally watched this.....Floplicia was there? Swear to god I didn't notice her not one time LolLolLol
Didnt hear Skam say a word either :/
You mean Kam? The girl you said was unbothered by the drama?
LolLolLolLol

Devin is BEYOND annoying like you are 29 years old....talking...about another grown man every single momenthe actually might be worse than Bananas because at least Bananas is funny at times despite him being a dick. Screaming "LETSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOO0000O00oOOO0o0" constantly is not cute

I ain’t never found Bananas funny not even in the least bit, but Devin is a whole nother level of corny.  Whole nother.....

HonestTea101 wrote:
Graphik wrote:I finally watched this.....Floplicia was there? Swear to god I didn't notice her not one time LolLolLol
Didnt hear Skam say a word either :/
You mean Kam? The girl you said was unbothered by the drama?

LolLolLol

*plays Usher's "Caught Up" *

tdstegall wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:
tdstegall wrote:
SKB504 wrote:I don’t understand rookies or people who have never won a final saying that vets have to earn their stripes. The stripes have been earned, do they need to earn their place in the game/house every season? Totally. That may sound like a nit pick-y thing to say but it just really annoys the hell out of me every time I hear it.  Stripes no, place in the final? Yes.
imo Kam doesn’t it mean it that way,she’s just phrasing it wrong. She means vets shouldn’t be exempt from elimination for large parts of the season and all the rookies go in early which is annoying.
That's not what she said.  She shouldn't use phrases that she doesn't understand.  Every time she speaks the less intelligent I think she is. 
It’s weird how you always go out of your way to prove that Kam is dumb. I could understand if she was a totally unlikable person or did something terrible this season but she hasn’t so it’s strange.

People keep telling me how smart she is...when that stops I'll stop.  Kam isn't intelligent.   Also, still waiting for people to acknowledge the only reason she sent in Marie was that Jemmye explained it to her

We'll acknowledge all of that when you learn how to tell a good lie. Seeing as how that's supposed to be your supposed profession & all......

kvm1977 wrote:
tdstegall wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:
tdstegall wrote:
SKB504 wrote:I don’t understand rookies or people who have never won a final saying that vets have to earn their stripes. The stripes have been earned, do they need to earn their place in the game/house every season? Totally. That may sound like a nit pick-y thing to say but it just really annoys the hell out of me every time I hear it.  Stripes no, place in the final? Yes.
imo Kam doesn’t it mean it that way,she’s just phrasing it wrong. She means vets shouldn’t be exempt from elimination for large parts of the season and all the rookies go in early which is annoying.
That's not what she said.  She shouldn't use phrases that she doesn't understand.  Every time she speaks the less intelligent I think she is. 
It’s weird how you always go out of your way to prove that Kam is dumb. I could understand if she was a totally unlikable person or did something terrible this season but she hasn’t so it’s strange.
People keep telling me how smart she is...when that stops I'll stop.  Kam isn't intelligent.   Also, still waiting for people to acknowledge the only reason she sent in Marie was that Jemmye explained it to her

We'll acknowledge all of that when you learn how to tell a good lie. Seeing as how that's supposed to be your supposed profession & all......

More nonsensical bullshit

Graphik wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:
tdstegall wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:
tdstegall wrote:
SKB504 wrote:I don’t understand rookies or people who have never won a final saying that vets have to earn their stripes. The stripes have been earned, do they need to earn their place in the game/house every season? Totally. That may sound like a nit pick-y thing to say but it just really annoys the hell out of me every time I hear it.  Stripes no, place in the final? Yes.
imo Kam doesn’t it mean it that way,she’s just phrasing it wrong. She means vets shouldn’t be exempt from elimination for large parts of the season and all the rookies go in early which is annoying.
That's not what she said.  She shouldn't use phrases that she doesn't understand.  Every time she speaks the less intelligent I think she is. 
It’s weird how you always go out of your way to prove that Kam is dumb. I could understand if she was a totally unlikable person or did something terrible this season but she hasn’t so it’s strange.
People keep telling me how smart she is...when that stops I'll stop.  Kam isn't intelligent.   Also, still waiting for people to acknowledge the only reason she sent in Marie was that Jemmye explained it to her
We'll acknowledge all of that when you learn how to tell a good lie. Seeing as how that's supposed to be your supposed profession & all......

More nonsensical bullshit

That's your modus operandi all day, every day. You should be well versed in that.

Oop

Devin is doing a little too much but I can't say i'm not entertained that he's rubbing his win in Johnny's face while he can.

and WTF at Nicole trying to start a fight with Cara at the end.

Tony looks like a DILF on this reunion my LAWD

Tony intentionally looking like CT. He requested to have that CT edit as a “changed” man. MTV intentionally didn’t show him acting up or getting drunk all the time, they gave him his “changed” edit to make him more likable and one of the main faces of the series now that Cory doesn’t wanna be that anymore. 

This season really turned  me off to Nelson, I was always kinda on the fence about him but the way he acted about keyleigh was ridiculous.  He's obsessive when it comes to women, like how he flipped out when Sylvia didn't want him and then he expected keyleigh to do whatever he said just because they fucked

Can someone please tell Derrick K to get a new haircut?

Can someone please tell Derrick K to get a new haircut?

He's doing the best with what little he has left.  But it's not a good look for him.

I didn't even realize Alicia was there lmao. 

Anyone else find the Miz beyond obnoxious?  I never minded him on the challenge, but I can't stand his WWE persona and how he insists on talking with that "WWE exaggeration.

Also, beyond obnoxious how we can't find out who wins the challenge immediately when it's over.  Please,  just show the teams crossing the finish line.  Waiting two or three weeks is so anti-climatic.  I swear I'm posting spoilers repeatedly on every social media outlet from this point on that they do this.

Anyone else find the Miz beyond obnoxious?  I never minded him on the challenge, but I can't stand his WWE persona and how he insists on talking with that "WWE exaggeration.Also, beyond obnoxious how we can't find out who wins the challenge immediately when it's over.  Please,  just show the teams crossing the finish line.  Waiting two or three weeks is so anti-climatic.  I swear I'm posting spoilers repeatedly on every social media outlet from this point on that they do this.

Thats just you being a dick to people that don't want spoilers

HITR94 wrote:
Anyone else find the Miz beyond obnoxious?  I never minded him on the challenge, but I can't stand his WWE persona and how he insists on talking with that "WWE exaggeration.Also, beyond obnoxious how we can't find out who wins the challenge immediately when it's over.  Please,  just show the teams crossing the finish line.  Waiting two or three weeks is so anti-climatic.  I swear I'm posting spoilers repeatedly on every social media outlet from this point on that they do this.

Thats just you being a dick to people that don't want spoilers

Disagree.  I think posting spoilers during the season is a dick move.  At this point, everyone already knows who the final four is and it's been going on two weeks since the finale episode.  Read the comments to all of the MTV or Challenge tweets/posts that try and hype up part 2 and about revealing teh winner.  Everyone was pissed about it.  Plenty talked about how the franchise is being ruined, and MTV shitting on their fans, skipping part 2,  etc. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhjxniXnRt3/

Lmao Cara is full of shit. I remember her ass not even wanting to go into eliminations/try to save herself on seasons 2 because she was a vet and she felt she shouldn't have to do that. And then the bitch is a whiner? I'm willing to bet that bitch really does act like that.

And Derrick needs to shut the fuck up.  Just because you decide to make these shows your job/life does npt mean you can run around acting cocky/better than everyone else. All of y'all are on a show constantly struggles to get a million viewers even with it's big names on every season. All of y'all are irrelevant as fuck on the grand scheme of things so humble yourselves please. 

Again,why is Captain Hook at the reunion?

Gucci Mane wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhjxniXnRt3/

Lmao Cara is full of shit. I remember her ass not even wanting to go into eliminations/try to save herself on seasons 2 because she was a vet and she felt she shouldn't have to do that. And then the bitch is a whiner? I'm willing to bet that bitch really does act like that.And Derrick needs to shut the fuck up.  Just because you decide to make these shows your job/life does npt mean you can run around acting cocky/better than everyone else. All of y'all are on a show constantly struggles to get a million viewers even with it's big names on every season. All of y'all are irrelevant as fuck on the grand scheme of things so humble yourselves please. 

PinkRose wrote:
Can someone please tell Derrick K to get a new haircut?

He's doing the best with what little he has left.  But it's not a good look for him.

He need to cut all of it out or go Kyle route. But the little thing he has gping on doesnt look good at all

That was an incredibly weird exchange all around.  I do like Cara but she has definitely morphed into a very entitled person.  Her and John are the two worst at that.  She didnt used to act that way.

That was an incredibly weird exchange all around.  I do like Cara but she has definitely morphed into a very entitled person.  Her and John are the two worst at that.  She didnt used to act that way.

Lol Leroy says hi ! He is the definition entitled

Lol Jordan just apologized to cara on twitter.  Never thought I’d see that even if fake.

Pages