The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31524 posts / 0 new
Last post

the prize needs to be 2 mil split among 4 winners.

but production dont care about what we want

Last I heard the 2 millions prize money wasn't approved by MTV. BMP was looking forward to making the biggest cash prize in show history.

probably needed the cash to rent out those big trucks and explosions  

Vacation alliance running the game already if kellyanne got jumped 

I'm really interested in whether ratings for this will be significantly better than 39 like a lot of you claim

IMO it'll be very similar

Kellyanne and Grant were basically the only redeemable parts of that awful World Championship so if she's out already that would totally suck.

Not they jumped kellyanne they really want to make sure this season is as boring as possible Sad

Kellyanne and Grant were basically the only redeemable parts of that awful World Championship so if she's out already that would totally suck.

Honestly they never know how to balance teams for missions either the team with more people win because of that or they lose because of that.

USA 2 Blue team simply winning most things because they had all the big guys. thank god they added the turncoat thing 

They didn't have all the biggest guys Monte was the biggest guy in house and Cory was off team after like 2 eps,

They probably set up Cara vs Kellyanne

Do you mean Kellyanne's partner Tristian or the dude that couldn't jump on a giant water launcher with a big X on it correctly and ruined Jonna's chances of going far?

kellyanne out would mean one less of amanda's opps in the game still got basically half the girl cast

I wish Amanda would win. They'll set her up in something physical again.

I wish Amanda would win. They'll set her up in something physical again.

tori jonna theo kellyanne avery nurys michele olivia aneesa+ more making sure that won't happen lmaooo

Maybe their was an opening challenge purge with a redmeption house like on Dirty Thirty meaning no one is technically eliminated yet 

Maybe their was an opening challenge purge with a redmeption house like on Dirty Thirty meaning no one is technically eliminated yet 

what I'm thinking too

*there 

I'm hoping there's a generic "twist" in the first episode so that I can get another iconic "shocked" Tori reaction while also getting a Tori first boot 

About Jonna by the way, do we expect her to return to her AS1-AS3 dominance or play as scatterbrained and panicky as she did on WC and USA2?

About Jonna by the way, do we expect her to return to her AS1-AS3 dominance or play as scatterbrained and panicky as she did on WC and USA2?

Vacation alliance minion until she's disposable to them first and goes home. She later blames Amanda or an outsider for her elimination, completely blind that Tori and her crew were behind it all. Oh I just summarized her USA2 journey so the answer to your question is #2

so an inner circle is prob part of the format? maybe they pick an inner circle like on Ruins before the challenge and if you win you have power and if you lose you're in danger 

so an inner circle is prob part of the format? maybe they pick an inner circle like on Ruins before the challenge and if you win you have power and if you lose you're in danger 

I could see this 

these clues arent giving away a thing 

Wasn't production the same people that said teams were too complicated for viewers yet keep shoving all these unnecessary twists lol

Vacation alliance minion until she's disposable to them first and goes home. She later blames Amanda or an outsider for her elimination, completely blind that Tori and her crew were behind it all. Oh I just summarized her USA2 journey so the answer to your question is #2

The vets weren't behind her going in that season. It was CBS v MTV and Jonna made herself a target by throwing an obvious vote on Michele.

Wasn't production the same people that said teams were too complicated for viewers yet keep shoving all these unnecessary twists lol

They were probably shocked how much the audience loved USA2 lol.

Now I do think Jonna needs to attach herself to some people in the middle to stay afloat but y'all are carrying with the Vacation minion thing. The vets had to work together that season.

maybe theres prob a bunch of stuff tied in from each era

inner circle 1-10, 11-20?, redemp house 21-30 , 31-39?

All I want is for Katie to give Vicky the same verbal beating she gave Veronica back in 2004.

Pages