The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31526 posts / 0 new
Last post

Mother Millie casually living life in Hawaii knowing the Kang's angel alliance is protecting him at every corner.

Ughhh I miss back in the day where Darrell would just skate by and win every season. BUT of course I have confidence in him to get his 6th win

8th*

8th*

***** don't ever correct me! But also true. 

Mother Millie casually living life in Hawaii knowing the Kang's angel alliance is protecting him at every corner.

Ughhh I miss back in the day where Darrell would just skate by and win every season. BUT of course I have confidence in him to get his 6th win

Had to get to 5 before he can get to 6

cant wait for avery's *** to get booted

The Gauntlet, The Inferno, The Inferno 2, Fresh Meat, Champs vs. Pros... maybe I just suck at math but I'm counting 5! 

cant wait for avery's *** to get booted

Oh that's not--

I'm biased as hell lmao but I think this season's cast will allow him to skate just like the og days, provided he doesn't finish last in anything. He's strategically made good relationships in recent seasons with the newer cast like CT, but he may have more of the OG girls on his side over CT (Rachel, Aviv, Katie, Tina Jodi, KA)

The Gauntlet, The Inferno, The Inferno 2, Fresh Meat, Champs vs. Pros... maybe I just suck at math but I'm counting 5! 

Also Ruins and AS2.

I hope at least 4 winners.

At this point with all the shit I've been through over the past week, the spoiler list will add to my self-care. Can't wait to find out. 

i'm dead as hell @ that guy claiming he talks to kellyanne daily 

i'm dead as hell @ that guy claiming he talks to kellyanne daily 

Twist

Twist

ohhhh

did katie survive being first boot? thats all i care about tbh

Twist

*Tori's fake surprise face .jpg*

Twist

Does the twist benefit DAT TALK?

10 purged with a redemption house

An entire era is in redemption?

10 teams of 4. 1 person from each era. I hope its that and not 10 people purged. A redemption house this season would be ughhhh

If we have a purge of more than 4, I am gonna be so pissed.

i hope we find out today my brain is tired of putting clues together

I'll be so annoyed by 10 teams of 4.

i hope we find out today my brain is tired of putting clues together

Same lol

All they had to do was keep it in Era teams and have one mid season twist. here we go with the BS

Maybe the KellyAnne person isn't necessarily a Troll

I'll be so annoyed by 10 teams of 4.

It's better then a whole ******* team getting purged. If we lose all of Era 1 on day 1, I will be so pissed off

omg 

so they haven't started filming? i'm confused

Pages