The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31537 posts / 0 new
Last post

The brolics are just mad that Nia, Michele, and Olivia are getting sum, and they're not. 

I don't thinkgetting Olivia is anything to brag about, that ***** is disgusting, botched and gross looking. She definitely gives me hot dog water smelling vibes.

The brolics are just mad that Nia, Michele, and Olivia are getting sum, and they're not. 

I don't thinkgetting Olivia is anything to brag about, that ***** is disgusting, botched and gross looking. She definitely gives me hot dog water smelling vibes.

Oh trust I only added Olivia because of her current loyalty to The Queen, but we know she's a snake so the minute she crosses The Queen, she's out of it. 

Oh trust I only added Olivia because of her current loyalty to The Queen, but we know she's a snake so the minute she crosses The Queen, she's out of it. 

I was gonna say, idt you'd **** with that lil girl lmao. 

Loving that Amanda is at the reunion and Nurys isn't *giggles*. Production knows who the authentic one is.

Loving that Amanda is at the reunion and Nurys isn't *giggles*. Production knows who the authentic one is.

They asked them both but horacio declined so nurys declined aswell. 

They asked them both but horacio declined so nurys declined aswell. 

I heard Horacio declined. Haven't seen anywhere that Nurys was even asked. Trust, she would have mentiion it if that was the case. 

Pages