The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31461 posts / 0 new
Last post

I need Horacio to never come back. Or if he does, not on a season with Nurys because they make their entire personality each other. It was cute with Diem and CT because they gave us drama, they gave us a show. But they are not giving us anything but nauseating PDA.

I need Horacio to never come back. Or if he does, not on a season with Nurys because they make their entire personality each other. It was cute with Diem and CT because they gave us drama, they gave us a show. But they are not giving us anything but nauseating PDA.

He sounds like a kindergartener talking about his class girlfriend.

I don't mind some older cast. I'm a housewives fan, lol, so I watch women in their 50s and 60s act a fool all the time and it's entertaining. But the Challenge is unique, for the longevity of the show it needs young, messy, somewhat athletic individuals. Not people like James who are already 37. Like all of the era 4 women are already in their 30s and probably getting married and having kids very soon. 

I disagree.  I think the older players provide the most still

Where? Lol the majority either go home like Jodi without anything memorable or continue flopping like this

that mom aneesa lmaoooo

When does the Cara and Laurel big fight happen?

I saw some page on twitter say it was episode 5 but i dont know how reliable that is

Horacio probably voiced his frustration to production so they will give him the Dee edit this season if I had to guess

Horacio seems slow to me, all his braincells not working properly, so I doubt he voiced anything. Doesnt look like the kind of person to know how to explain himself

Horacio seems slow to me, all his braincells not working properly, so I doubt he voiced anything. Doesnt look like the kind of person to know how to explain himself

lmaoooo

He's an interovert. But he's also stubborn and stuck in his ways, so even if he got someone like Nurys to play the strategic/social game for him, he's still going to do what he wants at the end of the day.

I would respect that type of mindset if he didn't pick the weirdest hills to die on.

I dont pretend to say this as a attack to him, but it wouldnt surprise me the slightest if Horacio had some degree of autism. His stubborness and the lack of effort trying to understand and playthe social game benneth TheChallenge lead me to think that way.

I think Horacio is just an introvert who doesn't like the politics and drama of the game or the treatment of production. He seems like just a normal guy not built for reality tv. Y'all are doing too much on him lol.

He just only cares about competition, I don't think he threw it considering he threw a fit about Derrick getting help

More like Boracio...

I would take Joss over Horacio ...I never though we would see someone more boring than Joss

I would take Joss over Horacio ...I never though we would see someone more boring than Joss

Horacio clearly doesn't want to be there at all. He barely wanted to be on 39.

I would take Joss over Horacio.

Horacio never understood what type of show he's on. He needs to be on shows like his original show Exatlon or Ninja Warrior that's just competition based, with no social aspect. But now I feel bad because we are doing too much on him, lol.

Horacio never understood what type of show he's on. He needs to be on shows like his original show Exatlon or Ninja Warrior that's just competition based, with no social aspect. But now I feel bad because we are doing too much on him, lol.

This is his third season, he should have known by now

Now we all saw Cara insert her whiny little *** in that conversation with Laurel and Michele so I don't want to HEAR IT when Laurel snaps and gobbles her up for not staying in a child's place 

I knew some pieces were missing in this whole fight Laurel just wouldn't snap without being provoked so save the BULLYING allegations because it ain't gon work in this situation 

I knew some pieces were missing in this whole fight Laurel just wouldn't snap without being provoked so save the BULLYING allegations because it ain't gon work in this situation 

Laurel's still out of control this season--she needs to back off a little though I'm looking forward to her being honest with Cara

Laurel's still out of control this season--she needs to back off a little though I'm looking forward to her being honest with Cara

"Being honest" with Cara is such a nice way to put what Laurel is about to do, LOL

The best thing that could've happened to Cara la image is laurel being unhinged, but trust and believe give it 2 to 3 more seasons and caras annoying personality will come out. Her and Paulie are just hiding it a little better for now 

Is Theo hinting that production rigged his elimination with Johnny?

So are they going to break the tie at the reunion between jenny and rachel... or did rachel just automatically win once all is said and done since she had the most karma points which made her give her the win

Its gonna end up like 30 where nobody knows until the reunion smh .

"Being honest" with Cara is such a nice way to put what Laurel is about to do, LOL

Just accurate

Is Theo hinting that production rigged his elimination with Johnny?

Screenshots?

So are they going to break the tie at the reunion between jenny and rachel... or did rachel just automatically win once all is said and done since she had the most karma points which made her give her the win

supposedley they are just sharing first place unless production change their mind by the reunion lol 

Rachel didn't beat Jenny she just tie her in points due to the karma or whatever. Can't wait to watch the audience reaction to that whole system at the end

supposedley they are just sharing first place unless production change their mind by the reunion lol 

Rachel didn't beat Jenny she just tie her in points due to the karma or whatever. Can't wait to watch the audience reaction to that whole system at the end

I dont mind the tie because jenny being named the winner of "battle of the era's" when she really didnt contribute nothing to this era and made an alternate or ignored after she won wouldn't feel right... Im glad rachel won too since she's an OG and was the solo person left on her era is a true cinderalla storyline.

Pages