The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31461 posts / 0 new
Last post

Not one single person who doesnt watch the show is going to see that tiktok and want to watch the show. Could some tiktok trends bring in viewers? Of course, but certainly not that one lmaooo

They're doing a promo on HotOnes, has that been done before?

I dont think so, thats kinda cool. It was only bananas, tj, michele, and nurys right?

What the **** is this promo?

They could've done a "Top 40 The Challenge Moments" countdown and had people show up to add commentary. But that would require thought and potentially money. They could've been cheap and just have Devyn and Da'vonne add commentary.

Or, celebrate by releasing the missing seasons on Paraflop.

It shouldn't be this hard.

Or, celebrate by releasing the missing seasons on Paraflop.

It shouldn't be this hard.

Not one single person who doesnt watch the show is going to see that tiktok and want to watch the show. Could some tiktok trends bring in viewers? Of course, but certainly not that one lmaooo

Opinion not fact. I think you underestimate the dumb things people find entertaining 

They spend a lot of money to have Taylor swifts bf and his brother to mentioned the show on their podcast. I am not making this up lol

The budget for promotion  this season was the biggest one of any other season. So idk where it went & that's why they were so mad about the leaks of spoilers this season

The budget for promotion  this season was the biggest one of any other season. So idk where it went & that's why they were so mad about the leaks of spoilers this season

money laundering...

It probably went in Skkkye Crooks pocket.

They spend a lot of money to have Taylor swifts bf and his brother to mentioned the show on their podcast. I am not making this up lol

Having the Kelce brother mention it isn't bad.  Tons of people listen to that podcast.  From football fans to Swift fans.  Now how many money they paid could change my answer lol

Opinion not fact. I think you underestimate the dumb things people find entertaining 

king of stating opinions as facts lmaoooo

king of stating opinions as facts lmaoooo

Such as...

TJ was on CBS Mornings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vmYhDP312o

TJ was on CBS Mornings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vmYhDP312o

Cool. So they reached an audience of 4 senior citizens. Did they play them the tiktok trend from yesterday's Instagram post?

Lol this is hilarious 

Oh MTV you just can't do anything right. All they had to do was recreate what they did for Season 30 while adding some new cute things to get people excited and everyone would've been happy. Like someone said above a countdown of the top 40 most important/impactful moments OGS involved in the moments talking about it would've been cute with Da'vonne and Devyn hosting it.  

The fact that a super trailer still hasn't been released yet with the season coming in about three weeks is CRAZY people love DRAMA show a super trailer with a lot of DRAMA literally marketing 101 people don't tune in to watch challenges sorry it's true and I'm not arguing about it so don't try it 

The fact that numerous cast members have also called them out on this shows that this isn't just a instance of fans wanting to complain it shows that production is incompetent and wants this show to fail. These TikTok trends they're having these people do aren't bringing viewers in if you don't believe me go look at the views on the TikTok page. Production is just failing this franchise in more ways than one and it's sad to see

THE END ❤️

I just rewatched the entire video of the cringe tiktok dance. I'm laughing so hard. Johnny is so into it even after his turn, you can barely hear the girls and he is hollering. It reminds me of when I took a couple evening classes in college and there ALWAYS an old lady who sat in the front and while the rest of us were on our phones not paying attention they were adding loud commentary to everything the professor would say then would laugh at themselves. That's what that video reminds me of and now all the sudden I love it.

"The Challenge" is a money laundering scheme.

So the first Challenege is a purge and Pauls out straight away! I HATE early purges but this one I like. That must crush his ego, far worse than going out from an eliminiation and shows you're at the bottom. Couldn't beat the old overweight guys! 

So the first Challenege is a purge and Pauls out straight away! I HATE early purges but this one I like. That must crush his ego, far worse than going out from an eliminiation and shows you're at the bottom. Couldn't beat the old overweight guys! 

This isn't correct he loses an elim 

LOL

Do they think their target audience for this show is 13-year old teenage girls?! I'm pretty sure the Challenge audience skews much older. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-K_tDxhL7t/

Love Aneesa (don't care if you don't) but baby please go on Ozempic. 

it's a semi-purge. the locked thread has the format, but basically it's:

• 1 guy & 1 girl from each era win the Era Invitational

• 1 guy & 1 girl from each era come in last place and go straight to elimination

• the winners from each era choose 1 guy & 1 girl from their era to go into elimination

• 8 ppl win elim and 8 ppl go home. each era has their own elim (Era 1: pole wrestle, Era 2: knot so fast, Era 3: balls in, Era 4: hall brawl)

it's a semi-purge. the locked thread has the format, but basically it's:

• 1 guy & 1 girl from each era win the Era Invitational

• 1 guy & 1 girl from each era come in last place and go straight to elimination

• the winners from each era choose 1 guy & 1 girl from their era to go into elimination

• 8 ppl win elim and 8 ppl go home. each era has their own elim (Era 1: pole wrestle, Era 2: knot so fast, Era 3: balls in, Era 4: hall brawl)

Ah okay, thanks! 

Do Challenge Fans and Football Fans have a big overlap?

Any news on 41 yet?

Any news on 41 yet?

films in september

Pages