The Challenge: Battle for a new champion - Spoilers Discussion

15061 posts / 0 new
Last post

This'll be the last season with a cast like this 

I think this theme would've worked if most of the cast were non champs the viewers already grew an attachment for

They threw a bunch of undercooked rookies in a blender like that made any sense. When they did Invasion or BOTS2, we at least had the Real World and even AYTO people whom we got to know BEFORE. Colleen from the Mole Germany isn't bringing in fans, and neither are people who were never on TV until the previous season.

On top of pitting it against Survivor, MTV is not streamable on Paramount Plus, and episodes are not on P+ the day after. They needed all the stops for this and failed.

And they should've sprinkled in a bunch of long-time non-winning vets. Unfortunately, most of them are busy.

So four more people lose to champs, callum big t, asaf and melissa, meaning they lose 40,000 more from the pot. Honestly not that bad all things considered. 

So four more people lose to champs, callum big t, asaf and melissa, meaning they lose 40,000 more from the pot. Honestly not that bad all things considered. 

i wonder how they'll gain money if it's being split into pairs/teams etc. this week they made nothing

i wonder how they'll gain money if it's being split into pairs/teams etc. this week they made nothing

I think the money earning portion is over. If you think about it there was 4 challenges and I think all of them were worth 50K, 50K x 4 = 200K. 200K + 300K is 500K which is normally what the winners get. 

I think it was said they can earn more in the conquest stage

moriah been mothering a bit this season 

Her fighting with Olivia on Twitter the most she's done this season so let's be serious for a second.

Her screen presence isn't giving much.

Her fighting with Olivia on Twitter the most she's done this season so let's be serious for a second.

she had a cf dedicated about her from Jay in the last epsiode. Not that it's the greatest thing in the world but when someone has a cf like that it means they're being implemented in the edit somewhat. 

she had a cf dedicated about her from Jay in the last epsiode. Not that it's the greatest thing in the world but when someone has a cf like that it means they're being implemented in the edit somewhat. 

She said on Twitter she threatened Jay when James' name came up at some point. So that confessional would've made more sense had they shown that.

But, they always cut out the weirdest stuff.

this gotta be the most dry challenge season on here, any tea on things coming up, ravyn vs melissa, corey vs big t and melissa, anything?

i listened to ravyns podcast with challenge mania and she basically let some things slip, she said nurys kinda leaned on her cause she wasn't sure who to trust and lost a bestfriend in there, so olivia definetly did her dirty if people thought their fight was about something else. low key hope she turned on horacio too so causals turn on her, they'd justify her turning her on nurys.

she also said berna was right and melissa was low key bullying her

In hindsight kinda glad emanuel won. Everyone else focusing their energy on getting big t and melissa out instead of making bigger moves...which is why they all lost to Emanuel especially nazarian and that big gay boy

Ok, when the hell do Melissa and Rayvn get into it?

Because I feel like all the drama from the trailer has been shown or is about to be shown by next week.

Because I feel like all the drama from the trailer has been shown or is about to be shown by next week.

and kyland seems like he dont play about melissa so when tf ravyn get with kyland?

I'm starting to see how Kyland got thrown in so much

the way nurys/jay/michele/asaf playing hard af, not really asaf as much but i'm shocked at how far they got. 

I just don't get this season. How did they earn money in the mission? Everything about this is stale to the format from the same people will be targeted, weeks in a row with no one going home, to the same confessional looks every single. Did they really make Ed rub grease in his hair before every confessional? Hopefully this season causes people to lose jobs and get at least one competent person in there.

how so? 

Random but tonight I told my nephew to turn on the football game and he just assumed it was on ESPN but football wasn't playing professional pillow wrestling was. We kept watching for the laughs and then all the sudden...Turbo comes out lol. Did we know he was a professional pillow wrestler? I found that so funny and random lol. He lost btw.

and kyland seems like he dont play about melissa so when tf ravyn get with kyland?

This confuses me, too, because this doesn't add up.

I swear after Corey reveals he was using Big T and Melissa the only "fight" we got in the trailer was Tori saying something to Moriah. I wouldn't be shocked if this got cut since Melissa was fined.

This confuses me, too, because this doesn't add up.

I swear after Corey reveals he was using Big T and Melissa the only "fight" we got in the trailer was Tori saying something to Moriah. I wouldn't be shocked if this got cut since Melissa was fined.

there was nurys vs it looks like jay from one of the first teasers. i'm ready for the mid season trailer, they need to do double episodes until the uk get out

So jaychallenge said Ravyn vs Melissa is in the episode after the next one

And Devin had champs choice and picked Callum

how so? 

There was talk about how his alliance feels like he's with Melissa than with them

Who was in the pit when he drew Callum? I bet if it was two guys who could beat him that all 3 of those blocks had "champs choice" on it.

Who was in the pit when he drew Callum? I bet if it was two guys who could beat him that all 3 of those blocks had "champs choice" on it.

Emanuel and Corey

When will the Laurel and Cara episodes air 

fluck her lmao

Pages