The Challenge: Battle for a new champion - Spoilers Discussion

15061 posts / 0 new
Last post

There is no name worse than Spies, Lies, and Allies

Battle for a new champion lmao they need to change it like they did bloody hell

they brought back the Battle For Independence idea lol

Nah this format sucks, I don't care if it's old school, there's a reason they changed it lol. If you're not in the majority alliance then what's the point of trying in a daily challenge, you can beat a mercenary and then lose to another mercenary the next week because you have no way to save yourself. It's basically just a vote out format unless you end up winning 5 eliminations 

There should be a way to avoid the next elimination if you won the previous one.

Some type of immunity, not necessarily a skull, but there should be some pardon if you can make it through a mercenary elimination.

I'm surprised people aren't happy with this format. Isn't that how The Challenge started off? Everybody on one team with a prize pot that gets added or taken from with the finalists fighting for the pot they built the entire season. Except back then there were no eliminations. 

The first season was a glorified Road Rules then it was 6v6...when do you think they were all one team?   Most don't even think of Season 1 as a challenge.

Also, let's pretend it did start that way...they doesn't mean you should go back to it.  See them trying to do Seasons ago though many here will falsely claim that season is great just because casuals hated it and ratings were trash

I really don't care. Y'all are the ones who act like the show was good during those times. Just an observation. 

I'm honestly surprised they didn't put Josh on this season he'd have some friends and none of the mercenaries would try to win against him so he'd be guaranteed to make the finals

THIS SEASON IS A HOT MESS

that shit is not making it past season 40 lmaooo

Imagine a 90 minute episode where they lose the daily and a mercenary loses so literally nothing matters. 

I'm surprised people aren't happy with this format. Isn't that how The Challenge started off? Everybody on one team with a prize pot that gets added or taken from with the finalists fighting for the pot they built the entire season. Except back then there were no eliminations. 

If they wanted an old school style format for the season they should've done the dual or the inferno 

The challenge series should've ended on a high note when Shaleen won.

The challenge series should've ended on a high note when Shaleen won.

Bloody Hell was a good name tho 

The streaming platforms and companies said that they do not plan to pay the writers and they plan on holding them out until they simply can't pay their rent and people think unscripted reality tv with a niche reliable audience is still not getting renewed?

we will all still be in the season 41 pre call pre availability thread. Be foreal 

the MTV version possibly stopping at 40 only futher proves the theory that USA2 is soft lauch of the CBS version being the main show

Horacio about to be the sole winner of this season lmaoooo

yes but it's not filmed in SD or in 2001 so the people who clamor for "old school challenges" are upset.

Except that fans from all eras have been complaining about this...I don't hate it cause I know this was directed at me. I just think a few simple things could have been improved to make it great but production is LAZY and DUMB. However till drama is brought back and casting is improved this show will be garbage. I enjoyed it greatly up until TM. Since then it's been boring trash and not one person with any kind of standards can disagree.

my only changes are i would have just used more challengers. Tons of people will agree to fly out for a couple days so why not have a different crop compete against them in the challenges since they're 1 team.

you can still keep the mercenaries and add a female winner and i think itd bump it up a few notches. 

i kinda like this format but the champ mercenaries seem kinda out of place. i wonder if it will be a 3rd phase 

i also despise solo winner seasons

I'm sorry but I don't watch The Challenge to watch everyone work as a team to accomplish a goal... if I did I would watch Tough As Nails

I'm sorry but I don't watch The Challenge to watch everyone work as a team to accomplish a goal... if I did I would watch Tough As Nails

Tbh- I personally hardly even pay attention to the dailies lmao

Tbh- I personally hardly even pay attention to the dailies lmao

Same but it's like 50% of the episode nowadays. Imagine a modern episode where there isn't even the intensity of rooting for a team you like to win. I couldn't care less if they succeed at getting more money lol

Poor those girls get 0 chance on winning maybe Zara at least can pull surprise win. Horacio is obv winner cause he have the best endurance out of all guys. 

Might skip this season. But probably will watch if its full with drama.

https://twitter.com/gamervev/status/1679282178918588418?s=46 

I prefer Gamers idea to the actual format of the season 

There's no need for this to be 90 minutes

didn't Tak or Zeus almost make it on USA1 or was that someone else? Zeus would've been a perfect for USA1 despite the fact he probably would've been the only rep

Not Tori pulling a Karen talking about a lawyer and Theo simp'n.  

Reading the latest updates I'm still not interested.

Pages