The Challenge: Battle for a new champion - Spoilers Discussion

15061 posts / 0 new
Last post

Chodi aint no threat, you want a real elimination threat BRING IN AYANNA!

I hope this kills the challenge they need it to end because they obviously can't be trusted to make a good season let alone a good format. One winner and one group dailies are just so so bad. 

A rough estimate at boot list/episode order and rest of schedule??? Of course we all know dates and such get tweaked throughout filming for weather/logistics

I think pink confirmed Chauncey wasn't first out

I honestly wouldn't mind the flagship ending with 40 as long as they keep doing seasons of USA and All Stars. 

So we are BLESSED with that botched coloring book being FIRST out?! At least we won SOMEWHERE!

So now it makes even less sense to vote weak competitors in to face the mercenaries. You should want strong players so they have a better chance of beating them and not losing money. I wonder if it's the Champs picking them?

I dont know where this stigma that Horacio is unbeatable in a final came from

I dont understand why they keep doing only one winner and then turn around and wonder why they dont have enough champs for the formats they use. Like isnt two rookie champs the best case scenario?

They legit dropped the cast on the middle of no where day 1 with hardly any instructions for 2 days lmao 

Until they found those boxes with food and drinks just for them to get wasted then having to compete on like two things right after

I do find it funny we're counting the girls out when we know there's an even 2-2 guy/girl split in solo finals.

WOTW was ridiculously in favor of any of the men remaining however.

thought it said there can be an uneven amount of men/women in the final...

2 Guys have won a solo final.

2 Girls have won a solo final.

It's just dependant on set-up.

Let's be real none of these girls are on the level of Cara or [am I allowed to say? I forget]

They legit dropped the cast on the middle of no where day 1 with hardly any instructions for 2 days lmao 

Until they found those boxes with food and drinks just for them to get wasted then having to compete on like two things right after

kinda sounds like the Island but with this group, it may actually be comedic to watch try to figure it out, especially if they have to carry their luggage around lol

this is also how The Mole started, someone in production has been watching a lot of reality tv lately lol

I do think it's funny that this production company is trying to mimic popular new shows as if this isn't a show on their 39th season

ok im watching the premiere tthis sounds hysterical 

bad cast but this format and everything im hearing today sounds very encouraging

i will be the contrarian here and praise production for taking some chances with this format! I like it 

Okay this might be funny to watch. Wonder if anybody found a rock to hookup behind lol

gamer - "BUT I have been told by MULTIPLE people that season 39 is EXTREMELY boring and an overall horrible season. Take that as you will…."

If they had real champs or all stars in this format it would have been as batshit as Ruins.  BIG MISTAKE  

the season's format sounds promising but gets tanked by the cast

I'm surprised people aren't happy with this format. Isn't that how The Challenge started off? Everybody on one team with a prize pot that gets added or taken from with the finalists fighting for the pot they built the entire season. Except back then there were no eliminations. 

I'm surprised people aren't happy with this format. Isn't that how The Challenge started off? Everybody on one team with a prize pot that gets added or taken from with the finalists fighting for the pot they built the entire season. Except back then there were no eliminations. 

yes but it's not filmed in SD or in 2001 so the people who clamor for "old school challenges" are upset.

im a defender for this format im sorry its cute

The only format I don't like is the solo winner one.

Well yeah the season is boring there's no incentive to do anything. House target? Too bad no way to save yourself. Win a few eliminations and barely surviving? Too bad face Tori in Hall Brawl. Want to be a good sport and help your team? Who cares 6 girls that just played together are already grouped up. What's the point of fighting to stay or argue with anyone when you have no power or way to save yourself?  

im a defender for this format im sorry its cute

Well yeah the season is boring there's no incentive to do anything. House target? Too bad no way to save yourself. Win a few eliminations and barely surviving? Too bad face Tori in Hall Brawl. Want to be a good sport and help your team? Who cares 6 girls that just played together are already grouped up. What's the point of fighting to stay or argue with anyone when you have no power or way to save yourself?  

Stupid *** name too 

Horrible format. Horacio is gonna win though.

The format has an old-school vibe I can appreciate, and it just doesn't work for this cast.

Plus pile-ons are bound to happen with this cast and removing the call-outs remove any type of potential power shifts. So we're seeing the same thing every week.

There are seasons where this could work and have led to some interesting gameplay (Invasion), but the lopsided casting takes away a lot of the potential.

Plus, the looming threat that only one person wins just makes this a downer and the encouraging of money splitting (which isn't a new thing) takes away some of the competitive edge away.

Is Horacio good at puzzles?

There is no name worse than Spies, Lies, and Allies

Pages