The Challenge: Battle for a new champion - Spoilers Discussion

15061 posts / 0 new
Last post

who yall think will be the next mercenary to lose? Smile

What if the rookies beat all the mercenaries from here on out? Then what? They all make the final?

I would explain this on the format

who yall think will be the next mercenary to lose?

Nany & Josh

Maybe they can only vote for the bottom of the daily or something like that, and thats why all the "weak" people are going down.

I wish I could root for Rayvn but her pick me ways, especially over the likes of Johnny, turned me off last season. She also gives weird energy on social media. Props to her for winning multiple eliminations though.

Johnny M needed to be on this cast

Johnny M needed to be on this cast

Final 4 prediction

Moriah, olivia, Zara and Berna

Ed, Horacio, James and Asaf

Horacio and Zara win

I still don't get why Johnny was dropped. I know Pink said mtv/cbs wasn't feeling Love Island but having Johnny on tv actively promotes Love Island which is on Paramount +....plus they Corey Lay on there from hbomax and Ed from Netflix so what's the issue. 

Y'all still haven't answered why y'all not going as hard on laurel like y'all do on darrell... how convenient is that?!

idk who's "y'all" but i have no problem saying it.. she's getting more and more washed up by the day and and is way past her prime just like most of the other older ones. nothing wrong with that though i mean it's as expected

I still don't get why Johnny was dropped. I know Pink said mtv/cbs wasn't feeling Love Island but having Johnny on tv actively promotes Love Island which is on Paramount +....plus they Corey Lay on there from hbomax and Ed from Netflix so what's the issue. 

bc he could've potentially been the new male face of the challenge after all the oldheads retire but production probably has someone else in mind 

Colleen and Ravyn are on the bottom now

has colleen ever had any conflict with anyone to have this happen or was it just she was never really that in with the majority alliance to begin with?

Oh man that's embarrassing for Laurel puzzle or not. Go Ravyn, hope we somehow get to see her take out Nurys.

Love Island is on Peacock it's an NBC product now. maybe that's their hangup idk 

i never understood the idea of if it's a puzzle type elimination then that means it shouldn't hold as much merit. puzzles, math and brain games like that are an important aspect of what makes a challenger great as well. it's one of the reasons why no one ever even mentions nicole z as anything more than a slightly above average competitor

Production better set up ravyn vs naurys it's only right!!! 

also this may be unpopular but i wanna see more eating eliminations

would have been kind of iconic if the house all hates ravyn and tried to help laurel win the puzzle but she still lost anyways.. lol im starting to like ravyn even if she's a little crazy

Cara has more championships (at the moment), but Laurel is the better competitor. It's all relative in how you look at it, so this will continue to be beat to death.

Laurel also is more entertaining/had more iconic moments, so you have to include that aspect. It's a damn reality show at the end of the day.

But anyways I'm glad Asaf got another chance, and that Desi is the new elite.

also this may be unpopular but i wanna see more eating eliminations

i feel like there has to be more to it.  I didn't mind the Holly Shand-Trishelle Inferno back in the day but the one on Exes 2 was complete garbage.  Not really recalling any others right now.

We need a revamped version of Gauntlet 1 eliminations. Dead Man's Hang but the loser falls into a pit of ****. Or the American Gladiators one that Miz vs Abram had. Would love to see Josh or Tori get flung. The peanut gallery would be in close quarters around the pit rather than up in the stands.

Michele is international!

Whoever said more eating eliminations needs to be BANNED! I am sick of seeing people throw up, it's absolutely disgusting and terrible tv! 

Whoever said more eating eliminations needs to be BANNED! I am sick of seeing people throw up, it's absolutely disgusting and terrible tv! 

it gives total drama realness i enjoy them sue me *****

They need to do more water eliminations I wanna see some******* drown! 

They need to do more water eliminations I wanna see some******* drown! 

real

I wondur if the eating challenges are still gonna be vegan 

Aneesa wasn't a mercenary idk why those guys followed her. I am assumming she is treats her Instagram dms the same way she treats the shower in the challenge house 

and they want some of that?..

Michele is international!

Queen getting noticed by stars 

The eating elimintion in Exes 2 was good because it was a better version of "I Can" + it was delicacies + actual non-disgusting foods

All of the other eating eliminations were ******* grimey and shouldn't come back

Pages