The Challenge: Season 38 (Non-spoilers discussions)

4678 posts / 0 new
Last post

These people are weird I would need to know atleast a month in advanced like the majority of the vets lol

they don't have jobs 

hopefully they pull a last minute mixed teams I need Final Reckoning mess teas

agreed. im sorry but i loved that janky format lmaoo

i didn't cause an all female team has an extreme disadvantage 

They probably should have mixed in the bloodlines aspect with male/female days with only a player of whichever gender represents their team

they don't have jobs 

To be fair, most jobs aren't jus going to let u leave like this. I'd probably wait till I was done w these to work. My boss would straight up jus let me go lol

Davonne definitely 

Some people still don't know if they are going lmao

Analyse is clutching that phone

they don't have jobs 

To be fair, most jobs aren't jus going to let u leave like this. I'd probably wait till I was done w these to work. My boss would straight up jus let me go lol

which exactly proves that these people are losers and really try hard to be cast for a dying show on a dead network 

These people are weird I would need to know atleast a month in advanced like the majority of the vets lol

imagine taking off 2 months/quitting your job for this and you're dropped at the last minute i cannot lmaooo

Analyse and Jay did a Spartan Race together today

Most of the people that actually do this don't really have regular jobs, they live of of these shows and Instagram posts

I know he's a star and will be on this season but "- Demetrius "Mechie" Harris (Ex on the beach UK)"  he wasn't on eotb uk....

Scott Yaeger got a call super early on for this before it became F/M pairs Lmao 

Where is Tbone at? Because I just know our ******* are leaking when we read this omg!

But I'll never be able to look at Scott the same way after HonestTea called him a Real World 0 reject :/

*checks in*

So....this is basically Bloodlines 2 mixed with last season? The fact that people are being dropped because of this stupid *** theme....smh. I would think production would've learned their lesson from last season with the mixing of vets/rookies but I guess not.

Brad/Melissa? No Kelz/Michaela? Nia only being used as a prop for Jordan? Hauserman trying to sneak Bettina on his little cast list with me?(yea I saw that shit, you ain't slick but I got you don't worry)

Let me catch up on the rest though

Can someone explain Honest Tea to me

I hope Jenna gets pregnant this last days so Zach has to compete with Bloodlines finalist Brianna Julig as his Ride Or Die

Tracy & Nam are coming ❤️

we were robbed of nam and lolo 

not a shock, but Emy & Emmanuel are on Sad

They are trying to twist the already deep knife on mtv with this tragic casting and theme

not a shock, but Emy & Emmanuel are on

F*** Skye Topic.

Not shocked since production described emmauel as the next Jordan 

I hope Jenna gets pregnant this last days so Zach has to compete with Bloodlines finalist Brianna Julig as his Ride Or Die

Apparently Emanuel performed as a dancer on Eurovision Music Contest

Prayers that Emy pulls a Jonna and loses her passport.

they don't have jobs 

which exactly proves that these people are losers and really try hard to be cast for a dying show on a dead network 

Sounds like jealousy to me. Sorry they have cool fun ways to make money and u have to follow the typical 9-5. That sounds alot more like the loser in this scenario

Pages