The Challenge: Ride or Dies (Non-spoilers discussions)

4676 posts / 0 new
Last post

Who would be Amo's partner?

lol no comment on this one.

What is Scott fat *** gonna do on the challenge 

Oh girl they about to get you for calling someone fat. They be on my neck when I speak truth about Aneesa.

lol, I wanna know.

Laurel or I'm not watching!

Omg bestie, hi.

Hi icon! 

Did you watch KayCee's season of Big Brother? She got in massive fights with Scottie and Rock Star. She only won because Bay turned the jury against Tyler. 

How does one like watching Kaycee be "socially elite"? Her social moves are not even shown due to her having the charisma of wet cardboard? With pure gamebots, their strategy is laid out in front of you, Kaycee doesn't even have that.

Everyone loves her in the house--that's elite social game.   And we also saw her great social game on BB.  Boring isn't bad.  Most people in life surround themselves with reliable people that they can have normal conversations with.

Not true, she won because Tyler didn't explain his game enough. It was confirmed this was a lie only rocksar voted cause of Bsy.

Well if production didn't cut their time down to one minute he might have been able to explain his game. Both him and Kaycee said in post game interviews that production told them right before that they were cutting their time in half which for someone like Tyler who made so many moves in the game but wasn't given the time to explain it was a bunch of crap

Had to make time for that cheesy proposal. 

Oh girl they about to get you for calling someone fat. They be on my neck when I speak truth about Aneesa.

The PG social warriors shouldn't even waste their time because that cancel mentality won't work on me. If a person is fat they're fat like it's the truth 

The PG social warriors shouldn't even waste their time because that cancel mentality won't work on me. If a person is fat they're fat like it's the truth 

Exactly, this is why we cool even if you get on my last nerve with the real housewives reactions or whatever show that is loool.

lol, I wanna know.

ammo is their own partner since they're both male and female 

lol, I wanna know.

ammo is their own partner since they're both male and female 

Oh you know if my *** said this that I'd be banned within minutes. Lets see if the snowflakes get your *** banned, they probably gonna ignore it because it wasnt me saying it.

100 percent certain laurel is doing this one... but who will be her partner Smile

100 percent certain laurel is doing this one... but who will be her partner

Me. I got called too.

Joshy <3

Bananas? It better not be Nany...

More like push her down the mountain. Dq me host Mike Lewis

ELDER ABUSE

Bananas? It better not be Nany...

its m/f pairs so how tf nany gonna be laurels partner? 

surprised mike lewis  wasnt called 

and when Xander and Andrea from Survivor show up as a dating rookie pair then what 

Omgshhh  the social warriors out here trying to call transphobia out!! why shouldnt we be able to freely be transphobic whenever we want?? Everytime I see a post by hauserman i think "wow maybe kvm isnt so bad" considering even he seems to be respectful when it comes to trans people 

and yes i realize you didnt make the comment but you seem to preemptively be defending it in your quest to be the ultimate victim of social justice warriors. 

Some of you people have rotten souls lol

Omgshhh  the social warriors out here trying to call transphobia out!! why shouldnt we be able to freely be transphobic whenever we want?? Everytime I see a post by hauserman i think "wow maybe kvm isnt so bad" considering even he seems to be respectful when it comes to trans people 

and yes i realize you didnt make the comment but you seem to preemptively be defending it in your quest to be the ultimate victim of social justice warriors. 

well said, they bring nothing but venom to this board 

Yawn.

Some of you people have rotten souls lol

worse than that tbh 

and when Xander and Andrea from Survivor show up as a dating rookie pair then what 

They could do well if Andrea is still good competitively as she was on Survivor.

consequences of being transphobic on vevmo: a high five from hauserman and possibly a ban

consequences of being trans in real life: frequent violence often resulting in death. But please tell me more how not being able to make a joke makes you a victim

Then why y'all here?  

for spoilers? You can sit on Reddit hitting refresh while they get the spoilers from here. 

Pages