The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

we need more scandals like i wanna see someone cheat, i need someone to talk shit behind someone back, i need some groupchats or some photos leaked, some post-show linkups that result in fights, SOMETHING.

Idk why people still find cheating on this show scandalous, I just expect it at this point lol

do you remember that show stranded with a million dollars? they should bring that back with recycled realty stars instead of ex on the beachpeak. it was a cool premise just lame casting and it came out with MTV is in its lowest relevancy

Bring the girl that acts/talks like Camila. We need someone to replace that illegal racist rat.

First time I'm reading spoilers and it's all for Hausermans commentary...and the fact that the show no longer interest me.

I like how amber is just completely breaking contract lmao 

do you remember that show stranded with a million dollars? they should bring that back with recycled realty stars instead of ex on the beachpeak. it was a cool premise just lame casting and it came out with MTV is in its lowest relevancy

Bring the girl that acts/talks like Camila. We need someone to replace that illegal racist rat.

First time I'm reading spoilers and it's all for Hausermans commentary...and the fact that the show no longer interest me.

Hey boo, hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm down a bottle of wine, debating opening a 2nd one or hitting downtown for a few drinks. Is 31 too old to be going out? Help.

yep, we're gonna have to sue. shouldn't have even won cause that prize money is going back to mtv

yep, we're gonna have to sue. shouldn't have even won cause that prize money is going back to mtv

you ever go outside? 

I think Kyle is out he followed two accounts on Instagram today

Does anyone have the ages of everyone on the challenge... if not then at least all the rookies? Because some of these girls be in their 20's and early 30's and this lip, filler, and botox got them looking crazy

Emy is 23 looking 35 lol

Bettina is 25 looking 30

Tracy is 25/26 looking 30 too

Yes, why is it the girls who get plastic surgery end up looking older? I was under the impression that plastic surgery is supposed to make you look younger and better, not older and like it hurts to move your face. Tip for the girls trying to get our full lips: it never looks good on you. It just looks weird.

Anyway, I say Killa Kam is the baddest regular on these shows when you combine face/body. Amber B and Priscilla are the best looking on this. They also don't look plastic.

I think Kyle is out he followed two accounts on Instagram today

the eliminated people wouldn't have their phones until the next day after they film interviews right?

which pair do you think would win this hypothetical final?

Kyle & Big T 

Devin & Tori

Nany & Ed

Kaycee & Josh

???

Kyle & Big T 

Devin & Tori

Nany & Ed

Kaycee & Josh

???

the ???

nah Nany and Ed would be decent

edit - actually Kyle and Big T, with Big T stealing all the money is ideal.

Can someone tell me what Cory does besides talk about his kids and not have Nelson's back?

Kyle & Big T 

Devin & Tori

Nany & Ed

Kaycee & Josh

???

kaycee & josh. 

Can someone tell me what Cory does besides talk about his kids and not have Nelson's back?

Shit talks Fessy, but acts like he is his BFF.

Kyle & Big T 

Devin & Tori

Nany & Ed

Kaycee & Josh

???

I think Devin and Tori would win 

Get the explain the daily challenge rules confessionals also lol

Kyle & Big T 

Devin & Tori

Nany & Ed

Kaycee & Josh

???

Same. I would say Kaycee and Josh, but Kaycee is coming off an injury...

Kyle & Big T 

Devin & Tori

Nany & Ed

Kaycee & Josh

???

Jeremiah and Amber 

Kyle & Big T 

Devin & Tori

Nany & Ed

Kaycee & Josh

???

Honestly injured or not I think KC and Josh are too dumb to run a final 

Kyle & Big T 

Devin & Tori

Nany & Ed

Kaycee & Josh

???

It would have to be Kaycee & Josh, right? Big T & Devin can't run at all and Kaycee is faster than Nany

Kyle & Big T 

Devin & Tori

Nany & Ed

Kaycee & Josh

???

It would have to be Kaycee & Josh, right? Big T & Devin can't run at all and Kaycee is faster than Nany

Devin's running is good enough I think with a strong partner plus his puzzle abilities 

Kyle & Big T 

Devin & Tori

Nany & Ed

Kaycee & Josh

???

Honestly injured or not I think KC and Josh are too dumb to run a final 

KC and Josh are both underestimated in the brains/strategy department. I think it would be them or Devin/Tori.

kaycee proved shes not TOO dumb on da winning those dailies tbh, at least she knew how to do a math problem in that daily before the final.

There is a good chance Kyle is out, he's been active on IG and followed some Agency accounts

There is a good chance Kyle is out, he's been active on IG and followed some Agency accounts

That would be awesome

We are another step closer to a CT/Tori win, and I love that for them....If not them then a combination of a Devin/Kaycee/Josh/Big T win would also be cute. Smile

We all need to pray for Amanda

if he's out (which i doubt he is unless there was a purge or he dqd early) then i hope he didn't drag amanda out with him

Pages

Topic locked