The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 1

27230 posts / 0 new
Last post

how y'all feeling the love island alliance that'll be debuting on seasons 38 & 39

This cast is immaculate 

Yeah it's time to bring back skulls I've had enough 

No they literally just need to being back last place goes in lmao 

They could do both, and make it where last place still doesn't get a skull for winning.

No--we don't need skulls.  The objective should be to avoid eliminations.  Last place goes in--winner picks the opponent--all is good.  We need incentive to win and compete.

Even better, make the opponent determined by the house vote (to keep the political game alive) and give the daily winners the opportunity to choose the elimination game to favor the ones they want back. Perfect!

I cannot believe that Amanda just got _____ and _____ sent home tonight. She really came to ************* play this season!

Only Johnny Jeremiah and Amber are needed from that collage the rest no thank you 

yewande might be a contender, she's pretty smart. And she's chill but is not afraid to be confrontational (like with Danny )...  that might be good casting actually 

do you remember that show stranded with a million dollars? they should bring that back with recycled realty stars instead of ex on the beachpeak. it was a cool premise just lame casting and it came out with MTV is in its lowest relevancy

Does anyone watch the bachelor ?  

There are definitely some people on there I think could make a splash on MTV

yeah, they're probably going to be horrible competitors tho. But they're all about the drama

Only Johnny Jeremiah and Amber are needed from that collage the rest no thank you 

oh they said light skins only

Amber and Yewande would have the vets trembling 

honestly this was the second amber we needed, not the one from ayto. Why hasn't this happened yet??

honestly this was the second amber we needed, not the one from big brother. Why hasn't this happened yet??

amber gill is a expensive girl, but they empty their pockets for bear and lolo so theres no excuse

yewande might be a contender, she's pretty smart. And she's chill but is not afraid to be confrontational (like with Danny )...  that might be good casting actually 

I don't remember much from her tbh all I remember some light skin man betrayed her and sent her home that's really all I remember lmaooo 

Angela came in during the wrong era after final reckoning they started focusing solely on competitors and that was something she was not.  

The era of hookups and good drama is long gone which made her useless 

do you remember that show stranded with a million dollars? they should bring that back with recycled realty stars instead of ex on the beachpeak. it was a cool premise just lame casting and it came out with MTV is in its lowest relevancy

Bring the girl that acts/talks like Camila. We need someone to replace that illegal racist rat.

What was her name? Pakini? Takani? Idfk

honestly this was the second amber we needed, not the one from big brother. Why hasn't this happened yet??

amber gill is a expensive girl, but they empty their pockets for bear and lolo so theres no excuse

exactly that could have gone to amber instead and would have produced better results. The rookie alliance may have actually thrived 

Angela came in during the wrong era after final reckoning they started focusing solely on competitors and that was something she was not.  

Angela competed better than at least 80% of the girls in the house and even some of the men but okay...lol.

I don't remember much from her tbh all I remember some light skin man betrayed her and sent her home that's really all I remember lmaooo 

oh lol understandable. But she called him out (with the babe he left her for) and also as she was leaving. She basically cursed (not really but it was funny) him and he was the next to go

I hope this airs in August 

It honestly could with how fast 36 started airing but I also see it not airing until october or november

lol no way. Mtv is very challenge relient these days. They saw how good those ratings were for Double Agents and probaly want to get this on the air ASAP. I bet late August early september.

angela did alright on final reckoning, but she did come a little too late. she had a good political game with faith but hooking up with bananas dont really work anymore. had they came around rivals they would've made the final as a pairing w/ that type of game.

Angela competed better than at least 80% of the girls in the house and even some of the men but okay...lol.

now why are you lying......Angela didn't win a damn thing nor did she out perform 80% of the house 

angela did alright on final reckoning, but she did come a little too late. she had a good political game with faith but hooking up with bananas dont really work anymore. had they came around rivals they would've made the final as a pairing w/ that type of game.

I agree with this 

Hooking up with Bananas would've guaranteed you at least two more seasons but nowadays it's useless :/ 

Hooking up with Bananas would've guaranteed you at least two more seasons but nowadays it's useless :/ 

now why are you lying......Angela didn't win a damn thing nor did she out perform 80% of the house 

lol...don't tell me girls like Quitleigh, Marie, "big boned" Tori, Wannabe Lesbian Natalie, the old hag did better than Angela.

Morgan would know. *giggles*

Angela came at a bad time because WOTW1 had limited female vet spots and WOTW2 had limited US female spots

any updates on Ed?

we need more scandals like i wanna see someone cheat, i need someone to talk shit behind someone back, i need some groupchats or some photos leaked, some post-show linkups that result in fights, SOMETHING.

I want real twitter beef back those were the good days when the cast used to drag each other on twitter

Pages

Topic locked