The Challenge: Double Agents (Spoiler free thread)

4054 posts / 0 new
Last post

Nany flopping is like a guarantee every season. Let's not wish that kind of entertainment into oblivion. Positive energy needs to go to Darrell and Theresa. 

Mark was dropped on location and no idea what happened with Jenny.

No I wanted Mark to fight with Josh. And wow at Jenny being dropped was not expecting that

Mtv sure knows how to jack things up. 

can't believe Mechie and Joseph made it on over Mark. what on earth?

not fussed on Jenny though. they really said "**** the UK" huh?

MTV is doing their best to be crowd pleaser for this Generation so I'm not. 

I for one hope Lolo wins.

Screaming at the fact that Big T is being called one of the strongest cast mates. Lol Girl couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag.

For Nany sake..hopefully its a team/pair format. I will honestly scream if she falls short again because she would have to have set some kind of record.

I'm actually rooting for her.

if nany flops again, she ties aneesa for most female elimination losses. 

Love Nany but she is gonna go home right before the final. Lmao

I for one hope Theresa wins.

I'm torn. I feel like this is the only time Lolo will be on a Challenge but I also want Natalie to win on her first season but I also want Theresa to snag her first win. And with Jenny dropped, Tori and Kaycee are the only other threats IMO.

Ugh why are there so many queens on this season?

I'm torn. I feel like this is the only time Lolo will be on a Challenge but I also want Natalie to win on her first season but I also want Theresa to snag her first win. And with Jenny dropped, Tori and Kaycee are the only other threats IMO.

Ugh why are there so many queens on this season?

I feel ya. There's so many females and males to root for this season.

Nany flopping is like a guarantee every season. Let's not wish that kind of entertainment into oblivion. Positive energy needs to go to Darrell and Theresa. 

Thank y'all for deleting the spoiler but can here is a reminder that KVM is a clown for posting spoilers.

Gabby is the missing blonde girl and the last cast member to be addes.

That's your final cast + the people that didnt made it on from different reason despite sequestering to be on the final Cast this season.

Thank y'all for deleting the spoiler but can here is a reminder that KVM is a clown for posting spoilers.

I posted a spoiler?  If so I apologize must have not realized what thread it was...

Gabby is the missing blonde girl and the last cast member to be addes.

That's your final cast + the people that didnt made it on from different reason despite sequestering to be on the final Cast this season.

What a disappointment.

Gabby is a hottie wow. and I'm pleasantly surprised it's somebody from big shows (love island AND celeb big brother) instead of a random ******* nobody

Gabby is a hottie wow. and I'm pleasantly surprised it's somebody from big shows (love island AND celeb big brother) instead of a random ******* nobody

lol she is not

i'm late. what's the story with bananas? first season off since 23

You're not late you legit have 2 accounts on here.

I love when you get snippy. Lol

I posted a spoiler?  If so I apologize must have not realized what thread it was...

Why are we calling people clowns up un here. Disrespectful

Oof lol

this is VERY CLEARLY the non spoiler thread so the word "clown" is more than deserved for someone posting spoilers on it. not like it's even that bad of a word, JFC

The tentative name is the challenge double agents

this is VERY CLEARLY the non spoiler thread so the word "clown" is more than deserved for someone posting spoilers on it. not like it's even that bad of a word, JFC

I still don't think I did post a spoiler--if I did then message me and let me know what

And you're supposedly not allowed to call someone out by name per the board rules but...

fortunately I didn't see it but I have been spoiled on non-spoiler threads on vevmo SO MANY TIMES before so whatever

and ok kvm, go on and call the waambulance if the board rules are broken

Pages