The Challenge: Double Agents (Spoiler free thread)

4054 posts / 0 new
Last post

And I don't wanna beat the deadhorse, but this would have been a great season for Jenna.

anon23423234ffs...
Anonymous's picture

I'm just hoping for a good format..

Same   I really want Cutthroat or some kind of team challenge.  Terrified we're going to get pairs.

I actually want pairs or 2 people going home each elimination. I want an 11-12 episode season, not a 17-18 episode season.

I can't find Pink comment, but did t she say she had a lot to post or something like that? 

Same   I really want Cutthroat or some kind of team challenge.  Terrified we're going to get pairs.

I actually want pairs or 2 people going home each elimination. I want an 11-12 episode season, not a 17-18 episode season.

with how long it took just to film and to get everyone there, i expect them to drag it out tbh

Amber M is already the star

As she should.

Dont hold your breath

Why I love messy girls lol 

Why I love messy girls lol 

I just dont see her bringing drama just hookups. Not even on AYTO she had the personality for it.

Do people really believe with this cast that Kam and Ashley are real threats to win?   Jenny not being on does help them and Tori but this is still a stacked female cast.

Who is better suited for a final than them? Lolo and maybe Natalie are on paper but both are haven't seen a final and all it takes is a crapshoot elimination or a puzzle or the wrong purge and they can be gone. 

Kam hasn't finished a final so I wouldn't put her over Theresa. 

Amber M was supposedly sliding and flirting with Big T pre-departure Nany 2.0 on steroids lmaooo

I'm not going to like this Amber M girl I can already tell. She's giving me Dee knockoff vibes 

im not saying your going to like her but shes definitely nothing like the Dee. She was the best part of her season on AYTO. I kinda see her being a nany where she hooks up with everybody and a little bit of Camilla if she has the heart!!

You're the only one I've seen say this, I've seen more people say there were much better options from her season

Amber M was supposedly sliding and flirting with Big T pre-departure Nany 2.0 on steroids lmaooo

I'm not going to like this Amber M girl I can already tell. She's giving me Dee knockoff vibes 

im not saying your going to like her but shes definitely nothing like the Dee. She was the best part of her season on AYTO. I kinda see her being a nany where she hooks up with everybody and a little bit of Camilla if she has the heart!!

You're the only one I've seen say this, I've seen more people say there were much better options from her season

There was lol She only hookups no standards, no limits and no boundaries. But if you're looking for someone that has an strong personality and dramatic she isnt the one.

I hope the mystery girl brings drama tbh lmao

You never know tho bc people like Zahida,Mattie etc were drama on their original shows but were the complete opposite on the challenge 

is big t bi ?

Who is Kyle going to cheat with this season ?

You never know tho bc people like Zahida,Mattie etc were drama on their original shows but were the complete opposite on the challenge 

If you're expecting a dramatic rookie that come fighting with everyone and doesnt care who they pissed off not kissing none of the vets *** I doubt it will be her. My eyes is on some one else.

If you're expecting a dramatic rookie that come fighting with everyone and doesnt care who they pissed off not kissing no kissing anyone *** I doubt it will be her. My eyes is on some one else.

Is it random like Esther/Alan?

Cutthroat 2 would be amazing, but do we have a cast large enough? I remember the Cutthroat cast being huge.

Cutthroat was 30 people and only 10 episodes so we definitely have enough people

Truthfully I thought Cutthroat should have been 3 teams of 12 not 10 and we could have had 12 episodes

Natalie is kissing no *** 

If you're expecting a dramatic rookie that come fighting with everyone and doesnt care who they pissed off not kissing none of the vets *** I doubt it will be her. My eyes is on some one else.

Liv. If u see her on shipwrecked she dosent care and she will fight for herself and cause so much drama 

PinkRose is joseph eliminated

PinkRose is joseph eliminated

This isnt an elimination disscussion thread 

Do people really believe with this cast that Kam and Ashley are real threats to win?   

Kam fans say the same thing every season she's competing on & she always ends up falling short. I just let them be delusional in peace at this point.

Cutthroat 2 would be amazing, but do we have a cast large enough? I remember the Cutthroat cast being huge.

Cutthroat was 30 people and only 10 episodes so we definitely have enough people

Truthfully I thought Cutthroat should have been 3 teams of 12 not 10 and we could have had 12 episodes

That would be perfect actually. Here's hoping the producers give us what we want!

It's not cutthroat or a format similar to that

Any but individual is what I hope 

It's probably gonna be individual 

It's not cutthroat or a format similar to that

Crushing my dreams already  lol

I just hope we don't have to hear people say "red skull" 50+ times in one episode. I was so over it last season.

Pages