The Challenge: Double Agents (Spoiler free thread)

4054 posts / 0 new
Last post

This was when quarentine started for the challenge. I dont see them dropping her on purpose unless it's something out of their hands 

i swear i saw something like Jenny was pregnant but that might have just been people dragging her for nothing lmao 

It was a picture of her talking about food bloating showing a swollen belly but people took that picture and were congratulating Bananas on "getting Jenny pregnant" lol

people are so messy lmao 

ehh Jenny has a boring personality anyway so no loss there.

Lolo really going to walk to the final and win lol

Natalie  really going to walk to the final and win lol

she'll crack under pressure on something just like she did on the spin off and big brother 

she'll crack under pressure on something just like she did on the spin off and big brother 

I mean sure if they give them an eating purge challenge again I can see her losing but honestly something dumb like that, or a puzzle are the only ways I see her losing.

With Jenny nothing was lost. Plenty of competiton for the women still

Jenny getting the Sam treatment.

Jenny getting the Sam treatment.

let's hope. do we really need a bland 36 year old bodybuilder on the show? I can walk down the street and find better reality show girls than her.

only thing Jenny would have been good for would have been a rematch in Hall Brawl with Tori. Tori probably would have handled her again.

With Jenny nothing was lost. Plenty of competiton for the women still

A lot was lost, she was easily top 3 for the girls and the most well rounded one there, jenny being gone changes a lot 

Ok I'm probably the only person who is sad about Jenny not being on I really like her and I was excited for her to go on a season without the fake lips. She looks so good currently.

I'm sad too. Out of all the randoms they keep casting she was one of them I actually enjoyed. She's positive, had a little drama, can compete well but brought some light into the show that keeps getting more and more depressing vibes as the seasons go on. Sad day...they could have dropped a few other before Jenny imo <3 

I can't believe I'll say this but, I'd rather see Mark than Josh

I can't believe I'll say this but, I'd rather see Mark than Josh

same

Thank god jenny got dropped

Jenny is a borefest.. So whatever. Sad for Mark.

can't believe Mechie and Joseph made it on over Mark. what on earth?

not fussed on Jenny though. they really said "**** the UK" huh?

Hoping for a quick Kaycee exit.

im more sad than i thought id be that jenny isnt on. I did like her.

Although I totally wouldnt put it past MTV to randomly bring her and Bananas back as the two past winners to somehow enter the game like Hunter and Ashley and Devin and Cory in final reckoning.

im more sad than i thought id be that jenny isnt on. I did like her.

Although I totally wouldnt put it past MTV to randomly bring her and Bananas back as the two past winners to somehow enter the game.

Dont speak that into Existence 

Even with Jenny gone there's still Lolo and Natalie to worry about.  Smart thing to do is set them up against each other unless somebody else can take them out.

Jenny is a competitor but thats where it ends. The challenge is ultimately a reality show and I want my winners/finalist to have some sort of personality/storyline.

Jenny saw that she wasn't gonna be a lapdog for Bananas so she did not leave that airport 

Jenny is a competitor but thats where it ends. The challenge is ultimately a reality show and I want my winners/finalist to have some sort of personality/storyline.

I think Jenny would have been out numbered this season. They would have went after her. Kam and Ashley will obviously be working together, not sure if they'll be holding the cards though.

There are Jenny's out there with personality. MTV can find them if they want to

I'd rather see Mark than Josh

Who wastes people's time like that? Dylan, and now Mark. Smh.

Now I feel like Mark will never get a spot again just like Dylan never did

Pages