The Challenge: Double Agents (Spoiler free thread)

4054 posts / 0 new
Last post

What if they have Jenny and Bannas enter the game later as mercenaries....

Or instead Landon and Jodi can be the mercenaries.

yessssss and then sweep away the competition and win <3

if this could happen I'd be in heaven lol

Jenny being dropped is fascinating - not sure why people are laughing at "Big T over Jenny" when the former is one of the strongest television characters and the latter is one of the strongest athletes - surely it's more a case of "Kaycee over Jenny"?

i like Big T but I think calling her the strongest television character is a large stretch lol

The usual schedule is off right now

jman, hang it up lmao 

Did they have a purge?  

You need to stop acting like you know something girl please 

i like Big T but I think calling her the strongest television character is a large stretch lol

For Nany sake..hopefully its a team/pair format. I will honestly scream if she falls short again because she would have to have set some kind of record.

I'm actually rooting for her.

Jenny being dropped is fascinating - not sure why people are laughing at "Big T over Jenny" when the former is one of the strongest television characters and the latter is one of the strongest athletes - surely it's more a case of "Kaycee over Jenny"?

A HUGE stretch lmaoooo

She has been on 2 seasons and really doesnt have an storyline.

Big T followed Liv right before departure so I doubt that's going to be a major storyline and I wouldn't be shocked if that was the only reason the two of them were brought on 

By the way PR and gamer are acting. Something must have happened that is really unusual. Lets wait and see.

Big T followed Liv right before departure so I doubt that's going to be a major storyline and I wouldn't be shocked if that was the only reason the two of them were brought on 

it will def still be a storyline

For Nany sake..hopefully its a team/pair format. I will honestly scream if she falls short again because she would have to have set some kind of record.

if nany flops again, she ties aneesa for most female elimination losses. 

Liv on paper has more potential than Big T to have a big personality and storyline. Unless she pulls a Mattie

it will def still be a storyline

Not really lmaooooo

Their "big argument" was around the existence of Mermaids and they have been cool since filming their original show never really were rivals...

Big T is boring people acting like she is such a big character but 3 recent shows under her belt and is still the least follow cast member on this cast.

IF she flops?  Just a matter of when.  Which one of these ladies will have the pleasure of flinging nany & her cheap veneers back into retirement?  I'm hoping it's Theresa, but Big T would be just as enjoyable.  

Big T is weak and will be kept around for an easy elimination win. People on here hype her *** like she is Nia type of character.

damn yall so negative! maybe people like big t because shes genuinely funny and one of the only people on the show who isnt a terrible person

damn yall so negative! maybe people like big t because shes genuinely funny and one of the only people on the show who isnt a terrible person

That's fine but that's not what was said.  I don't think anyone would have said anything if this was said.

All discussion for eliminations are going on this thread:

https://vevmo.com/forums/challenge-season-36-spoilers-disscussion

she's literally seen as a joke in terms of the game to other competitors, even people who are average like the holy trinity. yeah she's a nice presence but that's about it

Not a lot of people like her to follow her even Liv has more followers than her.

IF she flops?  Just a matter of when.  Which one of these ladies will have the pleasure of flinging nany & her cheap veneers back into retirement?  I'm hoping it's Theresa, but Big T would be just as enjoyable.  

Nany has this - putting that positive energy out there for her <3

I like your optimism, Psy, but put that positive energy behind someone more capable.

Pages