The Challenge: Total Madness Discussion (SPOILERS)

26708 posts / 0 new
Last post

Josh took endless Ls this season lol got clowned by Wes, looked like a clown by Swaggy and lost to Kyle. 0-3 in eliminations halfway to Danny's record lmao 

I can't believe josh has fans let alone stans 

Closet cases relate to him

It makes me chuckle that Swaggy basically showed up for a season, ended Dee's entire life, then said **** this and moved on lmaooo

But eh, it's a trashy reality show of course there's gonna be drinking

Does anyone know how we get Rogan v Nelson next week? Jenny vs Dee? Interesting to see how this plays out

Can someone explain to me how putting in people who don't have red skulls into elimination makes any sense 

Can someone explain to me how putting in people who don't have red skulls into elimination makes any sense 

Way too many friendship groups on this cast.. everyone is playing nice.. 

Because the twist is garbage and that's the way they've been doing it all season. 

People are just playing scared and group mentality is strong this season. They're afraid that whoever starts the vote against someone with a red skull is going to get targeted next, by the whole group.

Unless they're aligned with that person, it don't.

josh lost my stan card after he tried to make him and wes' situation into a storyline so drag him as much as you want. 

big boned bitch keeps embarrassing me...

don't understand what there is to stan but hope you came to your senses when the fat bitch stood on the bar yelling like she was on bad girls club

bad girls club sweetie im so sorry

the red skull twist worked in my favorite's favor so i really can't be complaining. bayleigh and melissa probably would have seen a lot more eliminations if it wasn't for the twist.

Is Rogan blacklisted as well? His screentime has been barely none since Dee got banned. I know his storyline is directly connected to Dee so I assumed he was gonna lose a lot of airtime but he didn't even get a confessional this episode and it's so late in the game.

Swaggy article from Cheat Sheet

https://***.**********.***/entertainment/a-challenge-contestant-said-all-the-drinking-on-total-madness-made-him-not-want-to-be-there.html/

I wonder if he would be comfortable with Bayleigh going he seems to dislike the environment . I think Bay does drink though I'm not sure

Swaggy article from Cheat Sheet

https://***.**********.***/entertainment/a-challenge-contestant-said-all-the-drinking-on-total-madness-made-him-not-want-to-be-there.html/

I wonder if he would be comfortable with Bayleigh going he seems to dislike the environment . I think Bay does drink though I'm not sure

Yea she does.. he said Bayleigh will still be doing the challenges, she's more suited for it than he is. 

I burst out laughing at the end of the episode when TJ congratulated Bay and Kyle. (Paraphrasing) "Bae, you defeated a legend. Kyle, you defeated a guy who cries a lot."

Kailah and Kaycee were thrown to the lions over their indiscretions.....But why havent they made an storyline out of Kyle/Melissa:

Or bananas/Jenny even with Dee using one of her calls to tell Morgan that bananas was cuddling with Jenny:

Kailah and Kaycee were thrown to the lions.....But why havent they made an storyline of Kyle/Mel

Or bananas/Jenny even with Dee using one of her calls to tell Morgan that bananas was cuddling with Jenny

Its really annoying and I wish the women spoke up about.

They won't say anything because they don't want to ruin their relationship with MTV... I really miss Day and her recaps, also Amanda would've been vocal as well. They didn't care, they were getting calls regardless lol

They won't say anything because they don't want to ruin their relationship with MTV... I really miss Day and her recaps, also Amanda would've been vocal as well. They didn't care, they were getting calls regardless lol

Even the cast made a big deal about the girls cheating or crossing the line. But all them have been so quiet about 2 taken males doing the same.

Jay posted on insta that he has heard that next season will only consist of US cast members and filmed here in the US. If so, that's sounds interesting and maybe it'll give a chance to the cast members who get cut or put on alternate status to be on the final cast.

Jay posted on insta that he has heard that next season will only consist of US cast members and filmed here in the US. If so, that's sounds interesting and maybe it'll give a chance to the cast members who get cut or put on alternate status to be on the final cast.

I know 100% atleast as of last week international rookies were getting availability calls and doing Skype interviews. Not sure if things have change since then.

I didn't believe the Jenny and Bananas rumors at first but I wouldn't be surprised if they were ******* each other after the final 

Kyle's girlfriend is actually pretty why he would risk that confuses me. I can see why Kailah would wanna cheat because just look at Mikey P he's unattractive with a shitty personality 

I didn't believe the Jenny and Bananas rumors at first but I wouldn't be surprised if they were ******* each other after the final 

Kyle's girlfriend is actually pretty why he would risk that confuses me. I can see why Kailah would wanna cheat because just look at Mikey P he's unattractive with a shitty personality 

And Bear is the better option??

https://youtu.be/EDRZZ8-iudI

Mike Lewis recapped last night's episode with Dustin and Thomas

Depends on what she wanted with Bear.

Personally if I was getting out of a relationship and just wanted to have fun then he can be the perfect choice he is good looking looks fun. If I wanted something more serious then hell no.

Did Dee call Morgan pre or post her getting edited out of the show? I think Jenny said she is naturally a flirty/ touchy feely person. I noticed her sitting on joshs lap during one of the bar scenes in an early episode...but still, its probablly best to tone down that side of your personality if youre in a relationship and if your doing it to someone whos also in a relationship.

I still cant get over the one line we got of Bear telling us he is also in a relationship and no one focusing on that at all.

for sex ? Yes 

for a relationship? Hell no 

Doesn't Jenny only date women? 

Doesn't Jenny only date women? 

She's very private about her relationship(s) but she's only ever talked about having a boyfriend on her insta. 

Pages