The Challenge: Total Madness Discussion (SPOILERS)

26739 posts / 0 new
Last post

See, this is why Aneesa needs to stop sucking up to those people cause it's very clear they don't respect her and they're not really her friends.

Shame on Aneesa for even allowing these new bitches to come in and drag her name through the dirt like this. You been on this show for 10+ years you need to demand some respect. They wouldn't dare talk about CT old *** like they do her. Aneesa makes me so mad when she cowards down to these ******** who have ZERO respect for her 

Aneesa out there helping Josh with suppositories meanwhile he is dragging her name through the mud

Anessa wants to be accepted so bad it's sad 

Josh's challenge career has consistened of being the first purged on WOTW1, flipping to the side who didn't have the numbers on WOTW2 and being halfway towards Danny's record of 0-6 in eliminations and he wants to call other people deadweight 

who he calling deadweight!?

People are always clowning Aneesa when really she's only shown one time she can't handle long distance and that was like 10 years ago. Not saying she'll beast a final but she did well on Bloodlines and no one ever has the same energy with Georgia, Mattie, Paulie and anyone else that sucked at a final.

They act like she's Big Easy solely because of her size but I can't remember too many times where she was terrible.  

Idk y'all, what they said isn't entirely wrong. Both John Kyle and Nelson made valid points as to why not and why to send Aneesa into elimination.

Anessa wants to be accepted so bad it's sad 

Self-love, self-worth, self-everything is in the gutter.

See, this is why Aneesa needs to stop sucking up to those people cause it's very clear they don't respect her and they're not really her friends.

Shame on Aneesa for even allowing these new bitches to come in and drag her name through the dirt like this. You been on this show for 10+ years you need to demand some respect. They wouldn't dare talk about CT old *** like they do her. Aneesa makes me so mad when she cowards down to these ******** who have ZERO respect for her 

It's interesting that the only person in that room that Aneesa has an issue with is Bayleigh... 

Aneesa once again proving to be the Jenna of friendships. Letting these folks Zach her and walk all over her and she still stays kissing their ***. Embarrassing tbh, she needs to cut people off and command some respect

It's interesting that the only person in that room that Aneesa has an issue with is Bayleigh... 

Oh that's typical with Aneesa. Not surprised at all.

And sad thing is Bayleigh hasn't done anything to her other than want to be her friend.

You would think from one black woman to another Aneesa would make it her priority to link up with the newer generation black women such as Big T & Bayleigh but she wanted to be a fourth wheel on a tricycle with the Holy TRInity

I would love to sit and talk with Aneesa and get her priorities together 

Yikes everything about that sneak peek is so disrespectful... This is going to be a bad episode for Aneesa to watch :/

Nany Robbed as ****.

You would think from one black woman to another Aneesa would make it her priority to link up with the newer generation black women such as Big T & Bayleigh but she wanted to be a fourth wheel on a tricycle with the Holy TRInity

I mean she's known the Holy Trinity longer not to mention not many of these vets try to make allies with a lot of rookies besides for like Wes 

I do really like how casual nany and bayleigh were about the fact they also like women. 

Still think we need more gays. Kaycee,Aneesa (josh) was not enough

we need a gay male cast Battle of the sexes style when they had like 6 lesbians on the girls team... but yeah no, we're not there yet.

So bayleigh must win the mission right? I cant think of another reason they'd send her in if they think it's the last chance at a skull

if she dont retire after this season she does not have good friends who are willing to tell her to stop embarassing herself.

If Big T didn't DQ how do you think last episode would have gone? I think they would have had the 4 without skulls split on the two teams and we would have drama with the house vote and the two in tribunal wanting to go down.

I wonder if they'll still have a tribunal.. it will be useless tonight.

josh lost my stan card after he tried to make him and wes' situation into a storyline so drag him as much as you want. 

big boned bitch keeps embarrassing me...

I can't believe josh has fans let alone stans 

if she dont retire after this season she does not have good friends who are willing to tell her to stop embarassing herself.

she won't I always say this and be hella disappointed when she doesn't stand up for herself. Josh of all people isn't somebody you should be friends with so she ********* there and Nany fights and go low with all her "friends" and then try to apologize after like you ain't gotta be blind to not see that. 

Bayleigh gets her red skull tonight Smile

Bayleigh gets her red skull tonight

and Josh gets flung so it's going to be a good episode! Lol

josh lost my stan card after he tried to make him and wes' situation into a storyline so drag him as much as you want. 

big boned bitch keeps embarrassing me...

don't understand what there is to stan but hope you came to your senses when the fat bitch stood on the bar yelling like she was on bad girls club

Pages