The Challenge: Total Madness Discussion (SPOILERS)

25479 posts / 0 new
Last post

Whoever's genius idea it was to replace Cara Maria and Paulie with Jenna and Josh should be fired

Cara Maria made that decision on her own, so they had to replaced her with the alternate they had. In my opinion Jenna has been okay this season had some confessionals, her storyline and that elimination win was impressive. 

Meanwhile the other guy wasn't sane or smart enough to know that he shouldn't have post those videos. I do think they should have replaced him with someone else other than Josh.

I agree about Josh but Jenna is just a waste of space. She's done nothing except cry over Zach, which she does every season. She's obviously never going to win. Yes her elimination win was impressive, but then she goes and throws the elimination we're seeing Wednesday. They should've replaced her with someone like Laurel. Someone who has the capability to make it far and win.

Whoever's genius idea it was to replace Cara Maria and Paulie with Jenna and Josh should be fired

Cara Maria made that decision on her own, so they had to replaced her with the alternate they had. In my opinion Jenna has been okay this season had some confessionals, her storyline and that elimination win was impressive. 

Meanwhile the other guy wasn't sane or smart enough to know that he shouldn't have post those videos. I do think they should have replaced him with someone else other than Josh.

I agree about Josh but Jenna is just a waste of space. She's done nothing except cry over Zach, which she does every season. She's obviously never going to win. Yes her elimination win was impressive, but then she goes and throws the elimination we're seeing Wednesday. They should've replaced her with someone like Laurel. Someone who has the capability to make it far and win.

Laurel was in school

Oh **** I forgot Wednesday is Jenna and Zack again . At this point I hope MTV cut Zack a cheque for this season.

I knew Jenna was the alternate for Captain Jack but I didn't know Josh was an alternate  

Jenna saving her challenge career by eliminating Tori in a elimination and having Zach present her as the angel the casuals fell in love with 

Jenna resecuring her veteran challenge call instead of being an alternate  >>>>>>>>>

Laurel wasn't on this cast because she declined....They can't replaced Cara for someone that didnt wanted to do this season and was busy with real life.

Jenna saving her challenge career by eliminating Tori in a elimination and having Zach present her as the angel the casuals fell in love with 

Jenna resecuring her veteran challenge call instead of being an alternate  >>>>>>>>>

I dont mind Jenna this season but I dont think that will be the case but who knows. I personally think her spot can go to someone else that isn't dealing with someone like Zach back home.

I dont mind Jenna this season but I dont think that will be the case but who knows. I personally think her spot can go to someone else that isn't dealing with someone like Zach back home.

Laurel wasn't on this cast because she declined....They can't replaced Cara for someone that didnt wanted to do this season and was busy with real life.

Someone LIKE Laurel, not her specifically. I was using an example of a strong woman that actually wants to and can win, which is not Jenna.

Someone LIKE Laurel, not her specifically. I was using an example of a strong woman that actually wants to and can win, which is not Jenna.

Well, they made the right decision because they kept the casuals which are the majority of viewers happy they are back out there kissing jenna ass on social media. Either because they feel bad for her over her relationship or calling her barbie beast again. Not everyone has that type of impact on their viewers & not everyone is cast because they want them to win. Jenna as bland as she is a loveable character for w.e reason to the bigger audience outside vevmo and stans.

Meanwhile, someone like Josh is dislike by all type of viewers this show has. But I guess he creates drama.

Which people on this season would not be there had others not declined? Other then Cara, Paulie, and Laurel.... didn't Kam, Leroy, Kayleigh, Zach, and possibly Ninja decline as well? A lot of people like the casting this year, but the producers didn't even do it on purpose.

Which people on this season would not be there had others not declined? Other then Cara, Paulie, and Laurel.... didn't Kam, Leroy, Kayleigh, Zach, and possibly Ninja decline as well? A lot of people like the casting this year, but the producers didn't even do it on purpose.

Paulie didnt declined and other people on that list didnt declined either even though some go around making it seem like they did because they have a big ego. 

We're good on Plank. She's never leaving Zach so it's time for the show to leave both of them.....keep that dysfunctional shit in Michigan. Lol

A new, fresh & dynamic Survivor girl should be taking her position but we know how this shit goes lol

Paulie didnt declined and other people on that list didnt declined either even though some go around making it seem like they did because they have a big ego. 

Yeah, I know Paulie got dropped. I just lumped him with others by mistake. But which others didn't decline?

Yeah, I know Paulie got dropped. I just lumped him with others by mistake. But which others didn't decline?

I would say who I heard for sure declined Kam, Cara and Laurel. 

Is it me or is this theme to total madness  is unfounded. Like they made it seem like the living conditions are bad  on the promo and driving people crazy but  they aren't showing how bad they are only confessionals saying the bunker is bad.Also except the first two challenges the rest have been lackluster. Let's face it last challenge was basically memorizing colours.

Didn't Skam decline because she demanded a bigger pay just for MTV to pay her dust and cast Big T who is 10x more entertaining instead Smile

Didn't Skam decline because she demanded a bigger pay just for MTV to pay her dust and cast Big T who is 10x more entertaining instead

No....Kam did try to negotiate more money but she was also in school.

Didn't Skam decline because she demanded a bigger pay just for MTV to pay her dust and cast Big T who is 10x more entertaining instead

educated queen 

Laurel would have a high chance of winning/making the final this season, it's a shame she declined.

She most likely wouldn't be scared like the other girls and would've found a way to face Jenny in an elimination and not let her have a easy win. I'm still confused as to why Kaycee or Bayleigh (the biggest contenders to win other than Jenny) did not try to eliminate Jenny thelmselves before the final.

Everybody knows Killa Queen Kam ain't pressed for this show like that lol SeauxHeaux thought! Lol

I was thrown off when TJ didn't press Bananas and Wes to volunteer for the double elimination but he pressed a few people in particular who were in the previous tribunals. When others would say NO, he'd give a speech or make a slick comment.

If Big T don't come back..

I'm I the only one who cringes at the way the cast acts towards big t. It's like they no she is ZERO threat to win idk it seems condescending to me

I just rewatched the trailer and there was this one scene of Nany, Nelson, and Swaggy C carrying various pieces of metal on their backs and in their hands. When is that challenge happening?

I just rewatched the trailer and there was this one scene of Nany, Nelson, and Swaggy C carrying various pieces of metal on their backs and in their hands. When is that challenge happening?

I think that's Swaggy's elimination episode Sad

I think that's Swaggy's elimination episode

We vibing to that episode ! Bayydayy will finally be free of that burden Smile

LOL i wonder what dee did to jenny to make her want to blindside her like that.

LOL i wonder what dee did to jenny to make her want to blindside her like that.

She tries to blindside her first

Pages