The Challenge: Season 35 Discussion (SPOILERS)

4108 posts / 0 new
Last post

Like anything else, majority, minority doesn't matter. People will support who they choose to support. Live and let live while respecting the differences.

These Boomers out here woo the psych ward is calling 

Your defense mechanism is remarkable. Whenever someone says something you don't like, you just repeat the same tired and lame viral internet meme, which was never funny or even clever to begin with. It's just IMPOSSIBLE that someone your own age doesn't agree with you isn't it? There's just NO WAY that you don't represent the majority of your generation's thinking. It's so painful for you to imagine that your mind simply suppresses it and you respond with the boring "OK boomer" line. 

You cant use the term "internet meme" and still claim to be young, sorry I don't make the rules

I hope the rumors are true. Kaycee takes out Ashley.  The take out Dee and Rogan and there will be no part of Cara's cult left on season 35.

I didn't read that but all we know is y'all are old and obsessively hating young pretty people. You need to see a therapist or your kids who just want an afternoon snack 

Nah. Just find your obsessing over these reality stars a bit silly. I'm in my 20s, I simply have common sense and a rational brain in my head. Bayleigh pretty? Was she pretty when she bit her own lip open in a psychotic rage when things didn't go her way? Was she pretty when she banged a dude on live national TV that she met about 3 days before? And I guess you're a fan of dudes who refer to themselves by self-given nicknames in the third person. I'm just not about that life. 

Awww look at you taking note of everything Bayleigh did on Big Brother, which aired LAST YEAR. And for the record, she was absolutely stunning always <3 Don't force that angry woman narrative when that's far from the truth. If you don't like her, don't talk about her. You have an obsession. Get over it!

was BB20 lowkey a disaster for bayleigh? sure. but that's why i want to see her on another reality show where she can truly shine and be successful. some of y'all praying for her downfall and for what?

i didn't even like them but their haters really act like swayleigh did something to them personally.

I don't care for them as people, and to be perfectly honest, I think Swaggy is after her family's money to help his clothing line. 

I know majority of her family is not a big fan of his. Hence why their engagement has lasted much longer than the actual dating phase. They still don't have a date set for the wedding and I think her family is pushing hard to prevent that from happening 

they're already married. i'm pretty sure someone posted their marriage lisence in here (which was ******* weird lol)

These people are making me want to stan swaggy and bayleigh tbh. They have to be iconic to get casuals so hot and bothered

"Stan" all you want. Bayleigh won't be anything on this show. She's been given everything her whole life. She's not prepared to fight for anything. 

I hope the rumors are true. Kaycee takes out Ashley.  The take out Dee and Rogan and there will be no part of Cara's cult left on season 35.

I can see it. Kaycee has what it takes to be a champ I think. 

I can see it. Kaycee has what it takes to be a champ I think. 

These Boomers out here woo the psych ward is calling 

Your defense mechanism is remarkable. Whenever someone says something you don't like, you just repeat the same tired and lame viral internet meme, which was never funny or even clever to begin with. It's just IMPOSSIBLE that someone your own age doesn't agree with you isn't it? There's just NO WAY that you don't represent the majority of your generation's thinking. It's so painful for you to imagine that your mind simply suppresses it and you respond with the boring "OK boomer" line. 

You cant use the term "internet meme" and still claim to be young, sorry I don't make the rules

Lol, I can't imagine anything I care less about than whether a bunch of random people in a vevmo board believe my age. I just find it comical how often so many other millennials condemn older people who have accomplished and seen far more than them. As though anyone over 30 is incapable of intelligence. My boomer parents would laugh their asses off and probably take it as a compliment if I gave them a "ok boomer."

"Stan" all you want. Bayleigh won't be anything on this show. She's been given everything her whole life. She's not prepared to fight for anything. 

You're just looking at the life she's living and was born into..and making an ASSUMPTION. You know NOTHING. 

When was the last time a rookie female won ? 

Ashley K

Lmaoooo you can't write this shit 

Bayleigh young, beautiful and rich I know that be eating at your soul lol 

Ashley K

I don't see any chance Kaycee wins unless she gets off the team she's on. Almost reminds me of Sarah on Ruins. Good player just totally weighed down by a weak team. 

Ashley K

I don't see any chance Kaycee wins unless she gets off the team she's on. Almost reminds me of Sarah on Ruins. Good player just totally weighed down by a weak team. 

you know what team she's on?

Ya know when you type like that (and talk like that because I'm sure you do in real life), you just come off uneducated, ignorant, and juvenile. 

Ashley K

you know what team she's on?

Based on the spoilers and speculation, I think it's a safe bet she's with a bunch of other rookies and BB people. 

I am dying.....lmao jesus go outside. Bb fandom are some of the most obsessed people on the internet. 

We have no knowledge on how many teams there are or how the teams were formed. It could be a schoolyard pick for all we know. Kaycee definitely has a shot with this group of women

Ya know when you type like that (and talk like that because I'm sure you do in real life), you just come off uneducated, ignorant, and juvenile. 

talk like what? Elaborate 

That complexion too >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

you have no valid argument stop grasping for straws lmao say you secretly like Bayleigh and move on because you seem to love the taste of her name in your mouth 

So it's safe to assume you're a ******* in real life? Since we're basing things off of how people type & talk on an internet forum.

Ashley K

BYE at you forgetting Sam too xD

Also if we go by old school Gauntlet rules, Dee was only on her second challenge when she won. And then Millionaire Mitchell before her on Invasion.

talk like what? Elaborate 

Your atrocious grammar and improper English. It's not as cool as you think it is. 

Has any reason been given why Cara/Paulie taking season off? It would have been nice to see them have to face all the garbage they caused from last season.

Has any reason been given why Cara/Paulie taking season off? It would have been nice to see them have to face all the garbage they caused from last season.

I'm sure they'll still face it whenever they come back. 

This thread needs to be locked until the next update. Lol

Pages