The Challenge: Season 35 Discussion (SPOILERS)

5991 posts / 0 new
Last post

I personally hope Nany took Ashley out.

Most likely Melissa, Big T, Bayleigh or Kaycee. Can't see Nany getting voted in this early with so many of her friends in there.

LOL Bayleigh is NOT an athlete. She's just some psychotic floozy who had sex on live TV and then got engaged to some D bag that she knew for 2 months as a publicity stunt. 

2 weeks* not 2 months

Most likely Melissa, Big T, Bayleigh or Kaycee. Can't see Nany getting voted in this early with so many of her friends in there.

LOL Bayleigh is NOT an athlete. She's just some psychotic floozy who had sex on live TV and then got engaged to some D bag that she knew for 2 months as a publicity stunt. 

Damn she hurt you that bad? Did you donate to BB19 Kevin's cancer fund or something?

a publicity stunt but they got MARRIED privately? yeah that makes sense

i didn't even like them but their haters really act like swayleigh did something to them personally.

i want bayleigh to do well. she needs to carry the BB torch now that queens natalie and da'vonne sadly don't seem to be coming back any time soon.

Lol maybe YOU are a bad-bodied funky bitch that can't see his ***** over his gut but Bayleigh can lift her own bodyweight; something that the overwhelming majority of your fellow lazy U.S. ******** can't do. Yoga very much requires some form of athleticism; Bayleigh is adept at it.

That was rude 

That was rude 

My pleasure! Biggrin

I heard Bayleigh can fly too. She can also read peoples minds which I think will come in handy.

Bayleigh is thriving while the haters keep hating. Y'all still stuck in 2018 & drama from January/February..ya'll not tired ? LMAO. Ugh, her mind. Smile

A cast of 30 and 5 teams of 6? Or maybe 4 teams of 7 since 2 people were purged

I would actually love if they did 5 teams of six and Kayla/Asaf were eliminated after losing an elimination (individual). They left too early though so I'm expecting a stupid a** purge smh, hopefully it was something GOOD.

I hope the spoiler team takes a hiatus so you ungrateful **** can sip on dirt instead of the tea that's being provided 

Y'all seem to forget they don't get paid for any of this but let me shut up I've caused myself enough headache today 

Why would Dee still work with Rogan after he used her as a number during season 34 and admitted he would rather be with Nany (well was caught on video as it playing at the season 34 reunion)

I hope Bananas wins too 

Bayleigh is thriving while the haters keep hating. Y'all still stuck in 2018 & drama from January/February..ya'll not tired ? LMAO. Ugh, her mind.

love how bayleigh is guaranteed 6 episodes come on rookie queen

Nany needs to go ASAP

I hope Bananas wins too 

No chance

What's up with all of these new users and their love for Bananas? That one guy was right a couple of weeks ago - the Reddit invasion has started.

Why would Dee still work with Rogan after he used her as a number during season 34 and admitted he would rather be with Nany (well was caught on video as it playing at the season 34 reunion)

Why not work together when all their allies are no longer there?

britni when she comes in as a mercenary and takes nany tf out and has to be hospitalized >>>>

What's up with all of these new users and their love for Bananas? That one guy was right a couple of weeks ago - the Reddit invasion has started.

It's a joke anybody likes bananas

been on here for years and I like him. I do hope he wins again. The curse needs to be broken and if that can break, then “Queen ashley”’s would break as well soon enough 

@Leo @Roman @Stan @Anyone Else

This "big" update is the definition of overpromise and under deliver.

don't be ungrateful, none of the spoiler team is being paid to do this, they do it out of their spare time for fans. complaining aint cute

Lol maybe YOU are a bad-bodied funky bitch that can't see his ***** over his gut but Bayleigh can lift her own bodyweight; something that the overwhelming majority of your fellow lazy U.S. ******** can't do. Yoga very much requires some form of athleticism; Bayleigh is adept at it.

i could not stand the two of them on Big Brother. Swaggy is a d bag who thinks he's some sort of god because he played D3 basketball. Oh, and there's the fact that he refers to himself as "Swaggy C," and sometimes in the third person. Bayleigh is psychotic. You'll know what I mean if you watched Big Brother 19. She's an entitled, spoiled brat who became a raging B when Tyler and his clan out maneuvered her. She's also a race baiter. 

The curse needs to be broken

No it doesn't. Bananas has enough wins under his belt to be proud of.

i didn't even like them but their haters really act like swayleigh did something to them personally.

I don't care for them as people, and to be perfectly honest, I think Swaggy is after her family's money to help his clothing line. 

I don't care for them as people, and to be perfectly honest, I think Swaggy is after her family's money to help his clothing line. 

seek help immediately 

These Boomers out here woo the psych ward is calling 

Pages