The Challenge - War of the Worlds II (Non - Spoilers)

6931 posts / 0 new
Last post

brat. wrote:

also Kayleigh has been training for a while now and is looking pretty fit on Instagram, if she was to come back she'd be a lot better

It's really not that hard to be better than barely adequate. 

lol i love how 90% person of the people are saying this kinda **** are physically less adequate than the people they are talking about.

When was this scientific analysis done?  Let's post side by side pics & see which of us is more athletically adept.  Don't be sad because I stated the obvious, which is Kayleigh generally sucks. 

When was this scientific analysis done?  Let's post side by side pics & see which of us is more athletically adept.  Don't be sad because I stated the obvious, which is Kayleigh generally sucks. 

Probably a paulie fan eh;)

Georgia made the final in her rookie season...Cara went out first in hers with Darrell as her partner so what is your point? With some training she could easily win.

BMP/MTV are idiots regardless of who they cast from the UK the show is never going to be successful there 2 seasons there already proof this especially War of the qorlds after doing a media tour in the UK but getting horrible ratings again

BMP/MTV are idiots regardless of who they cast from the UK the show is never going to be successful there 2 seasons there already proof this especially War of the qorlds after doing a media tour in the UK but getting horrible ratings again

I wonder how they edited the show for the UK. Was it the Bananas/Cara/Paulie show or did they edit it mainly focusing on the UK people?

PinkRose wrote:

I wonder how they edited the show for the UK. Was it the Bananas/Cara/Paulie show or did they edit it mainly focusing on the UK people?

same edit just without the cuss words bleeped out

Chicken_breast wrote:

PinkRose wrote:BMP/MTV are idiots regardless of who they cast from the UK the show is never going to be successful there 2 seasons there already proof this especially War of the qorlds after doing a media tour in the UK but getting horrible ratings again

No wonder it lost ratings no one wants to watch Bananas and Cara.

Chicken_breast wrote:

PinkRose wrote:BMP/MTV are idiots regardless of who they cast from the UK the show is never going to be successful there 2 seasons there already proof this especially War of the qorlds after doing a media tour in the UK but getting horrible ratings again

These people have really lost their minds. ROFL

The idiotic & delusional arrogance they have to air that in another country thinking it'll be a hit.....

Chicken_breast wrote:

Tbh that makes it more interesting to me

The US pop culture is also kinda dying in itself abroad. It’s not only about TV but music as well. No surprise there.

TuesDaze wrote:

Chicken_breast wrote:

These people have really lost their minds. :))))The idiotic & delusional arrogance they have to air that in another country thinking it'll be a hit.....

laughable really 

Chicken_breast wrote:

WTH! after a UK media day with some of the UK challengers. & they don't edit the show to feature them more in the episodes?  I am convinced that the people running things are clueless and want the show to fail 

It was always going to be a bit of a hard sell in the UK because theres so much challenge history theyve missed out on and not a lot of explaination as to why certain castmates hate one another. The Bananas vs amanda arguemnt in episode one must have seemed so random to them lol.  

yeah it's never going to work unless they do a UK only Challenge first for a few series to build a fan base, then do one spin off series where it's UK vs USA and then just continue with the US one, people over here don't know the other competitors and with them basically taking up all the airtime, they'll drop off fast

The UK people don't give a **** about Bananas or CT. They need to just do their own Challenge UK version.

They should just do a special episode introducing the key American cast members. Shouldn´t be to hard to prepare a highlight real for most of them...

maybe they should just make a UK version 

maybe they should just make a UK version 

They should & it'll probably be 10x more entertaining than the **** we get 

PinkRose wrote:

Regardless of editing the challenge format is never working there or in MTVLA it's to PG/boring. Plus their target demographic out there is different than here.

I'm happy it flopped epically. It's what they deserve. Lol

MTV is a company that consistently needs to learn the hard way & they still don't get it most times. Let them suffer & hopefully go bankroll/defunct into the 2020's.

MTV doesn’t know what they’re doing anymore. That’s why they air Rodiculousness 24/7.

It also premiered in MTV latin America and it also flop there. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw-rtAtg3mI/?igshid=53ityv98bthx

Btw I hate those voice overs

Georgia Steel is in New York right now doing promotion for Love Island US (on CBS) so it's not looking likely she'll be on

It also premiered in MTV latin America and it also flop there.  https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw-rtAtg3mI/?igshid=53ityv98bthx Btw I hate those voice overs

Lmaooooooooo the hell? Lol

Zahida is celebrating her birthday 2 weeks early, she's coming!

US cencorship is def not UK's vibes

like she won’t be back in time to celebrate the day of 

brat. wrote:

like she won’t be back in time to celebrate the day of 

lolol for real

Georgia Steel is in New York right now doing promotion for Love Island US (on CBS) so it's not looking likely she'll be on

They dont leave until next week

Pages