The Challenge - War of the Worlds II (Non - Spoilers)

6931 posts / 0 new
Last post

https://twitter.com/johnnybananas/status/1128752979694067713What is this old mans obssession with nelson? And of course kayleigh liked it 

there’s a fan account dedicated to John? Is there a sadder existence than that? 

mrwade33x wrote:

https://twitter.com/johnnybananas/status/1128752979694067713What is this old mans obssession with nelson? And of course kayleigh liked it 

It is because TYB and the Lavender Ladies see bananas for who he really is which is a sexual predator and call him out on it.

not even that i see johnny liking corys pics on ig. but he seems really bothered by nelson and all i can think about is because nelson stole 2 girls he was interested in. Hes been hating on him hard ever since vendettas which was when him and kayleigh first got together 

Cara’s boyfriend

DNC_Empire wrote:

mrwade33x wrote:https://twitter.com/johnnybananas/status/1128752979694067713What is this old mans obssession with nelson? And of course kayleigh liked it 

It is because TYB and the Lavender Ladies see bananas for who he really is which is a sexual predator and call him out on it.

not even that i see johnny liking corys pics on ig. but he seems really bothered by nelson and all i can think about is because nelson stole 2 girls he was interested in. Hes been hating on him hard ever since vendettas which was when him and kayleigh first got together 

Johnny always said he likes Cory outside of the show because their "beef" is when it comes to the game. You can tell he has something personal with Nelson, makes me more disappointed Nelson won't be on this season.

mrwade33x wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:

mrwade33x wrote:https://twitter.com/johnnybananas/status/1128752979694067713What is this old mans obssession with nelson? And of course kayleigh liked it 

It is because TYB and the Lavender Ladies see bananas for who he really is which is a sexual predator and call him out on it.

not even that i see johnny liking corys pics on ig. but he seems really bothered by nelson and all i can think about is because nelson stole 2 girls he was interested in. Hes been hating on him hard ever since vendettas which was when him and kayleigh first got together 

Johnny always said he likes Cory outside of the show because their "beef" is when it comes to the game. You can tell he has something personal with Nelson, makes me more disappointed Nelson won't be on this season.

That is why I always laugh at people saying so and so rivalry is fake. Yah some are but Devin and Nelson legit hate bananas and vice versa. There is no playing it up for tv. 

thechallenger101 wrote:

mrwade33x wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:
mrwade33x wrote:https://twitter.com/johnnybananas/status/1128752979694067713What is this old mans obssession with nelson? And of course kayleigh liked it 

It is because TYB and the Lavender Ladies see bananas for who he really is which is a sexual predator and call him out on it.

not even that i see johnny liking corys pics on ig. but he seems really bothered by nelson and all i can think about is because nelson stole 2 girls he was interested in. Hes been hating on him hard ever since vendettas which was when him and kayleigh first got together 

Johnny always said he likes Cory outside of the show because their "beef" is when it comes to the game. You can tell he has something personal with Nelson, makes me more disappointed Nelson won't be on this season.

That is why I always laugh at people saying so and so rivalry is fake. Yah some are but Devin and Nelson legit hate bananas and vice versa. There is no playing it up for tv. 

Nobody said otherwise. Johnny has lowkey a crush on Nelson, it’s quite creepy

DNC_Empire wrote:

thechallenger101 wrote:

mrwade33x wrote:
DNC_Empire wrote:
mrwade33x wrote:https://twitter.com/johnnybananas/status/1128752979694067713What is this old mans obssession with nelson? And of course kayleigh liked it 

It is because TYB and the Lavender Ladies see bananas for who he really is which is a sexual predator and call him out on it.

not even that i see johnny liking corys pics on ig. but he seems really bothered by nelson and all i can think about is because nelson stole 2 girls he was interested in. Hes been hating on him hard ever since vendettas which was when him and kayleigh first got together 

Johnny always said he likes Cory outside of the show because their "beef" is when it comes to the game. You can tell he has something personal with Nelson, makes me more disappointed Nelson won't be on this season.

That is why I always laugh at people saying so and so rivalry is fake. Yah some are but Devin and Nelson legit hate bananas and vice versa. There is no playing it up for tv. 

Nobody said otherwise. Johnny has lowkey a crush on Nelson, it’s quite creepy

Kayleigh just said on Twitter that she will not be on next season. Is this the new thing to do? (Say you’re not coming and then show up *ahem* Da’Vonne) or do you think she’s really not on?

Kayleigh just said on Twitter that she will not be on next season. Is this the new thing to do? (Say you’re not coming and then show up *ahem* Da’Vonne) or do you think she’s really not on?

we she trying to act like anybody’s on the edge of their seat in anticipation for a reveal 

Jenn from Denver to make a comeback?

mrwade33x wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:

mrwade33x wrote:https://twitter.com/johnnybananas/status/1128752979694067713What is this old mans obssession with nelson? And of course kayleigh liked it 

It is because TYB and the Lavender Ladies see bananas for who he really is which is a sexual predator and call him out on it.

not even that i see johnny liking corys pics on ig. but he seems really bothered by nelson and all i can think about is because nelson stole 2 girls he was interested in. Hes been hating on him hard ever since vendettas which was when him and kayleigh first got together 

Johnny always said he likes Cory outside of the show because their "beef" is when it comes to the game. You can tell he has something personal with Nelson, makes me more disappointed Nelson won't be on this season.

This. I feel like Cory just doesn't like the way Bananas plays the game and vice versa. I think as long as they stay out of each other's business outside of the show, they're fine. WIth Nelson I think it's a combination of game and personal reasons. 

thechallenger101 wrote:

mrwade33x wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:
mrwade33x wrote:https://twitter.com/johnnybananas/status/1128752979694067713What is this old mans obssession with nelson? And of course kayleigh liked it 

It is because TYB and the Lavender Ladies see bananas for who he really is which is a sexual predator and call him out on it.

not even that i see johnny liking corys pics on ig. but he seems really bothered by nelson and all i can think about is because nelson stole 2 girls he was interested in. Hes been hating on him hard ever since vendettas which was when him and kayleigh first got together 

Johnny always said he likes Cory outside of the show because their "beef" is when it comes to the game. You can tell he has something personal with Nelson, makes me more disappointed Nelson won't be on this season.

This. I feel like Cory just doesn't like the way Bananas plays the game and vice versa. I think as long as they stay out of each other's business outside of the show, they're fine. WIth Nelson I think it's a combination of game and personal reasons. 

On Final Reckoning when Bananas and Nelson were forehead to forehead was legit one of the few times on the 0234902340934903 challenge seasons John has done where he lost his cool. Nelly def gets under his skin.

https://twitter.com/johnnybananas/status/1128752979694067713What is this old mans obssession with nelson? And of course kayleigh liked it 

What was the tweet?

I wonder who's gonna be part of the victim squad this year with Cara.

I wonder who's gonna be part of the victim squad this year with Cara.

Vevmo when they complain all season about the cast.

mrwade33x wrote:

kayleigh just said she isnt going to be on

She be trolling too. She once told Liz/Jay she wasn’t gonna be on Final Reckoning

I miss Liz.

so after that miserable performance in the final... Georgia is very likely? and ******* Mattie and Ninja can't even get a call? jesus christ

Georgia made the final in her rookie season...Cara went out first in hers with Darrell as her partner so what is your point? With some training she could easily win.

Mattie and Ninja also made the final in their rookie seasons and outperformed her, at least in the final.

I love Georgia and am looking forward to seeing her again. but why do Mattie and Ninja not qualify to return?

Cause it’s a show to entertain and they were boring af.

Cause it’s a show to entertain and they were boring af.

Wasn't Gerogia in third  place before she was medically removed?  As much as i love Mattie just just quit, so id argue Georgia still performed better than her.Ninja is just boring, i actually thought her invovment of the show would open the door to more Ninja warrior cast members but that doesnt seem to be the case.

Wasn't Gerogia in third  place before she was medically removed?  As much as i love Mattie just just quit, so id argue Georgia still performed better than her.Ninja is just boring, i actually thought her invovment of the show would open the door to more Ninja warrior cast members but that doesnt seem to be the case.

Georgia was 3rd place for like 5 seconds lmao she'd didnt even complete a lap. She's earned her spot as a cast member but she really did perform like **** lol 

AshAsh wrote:

Wasn't Gerogia in third  place before she was medically removed?  As much as i love Mattie just just quit, so id argue Georgia still performed better than her.Ninja is just boring, i actually thought her invovment of the show would open the door to more Ninja warrior cast members but that doesnt seem to be the case.

Georgia was 3rd place for like 5 seconds lmao she'd didnt even complete a lap. She's earned her spot as a cast member but she really did perform like **** lol 

i think there's a difference between performing like **** and having legit dehydration and heat exhaustion. She just pushed herself too hard to try and keep up with the men cause unfortunately they decided to make it impossible for any women to win this season or even finish top 3.

rtvagogga wrote:

Chicken_breast wrote:I can see Paul goning after Cara and Paulie during a argument if he's on.

I think that is a given since the last time they had interaction, Paulie threatened to fight him & posted a picture of a knife. 

I could never take seriously. I would just reply with lol. He even used a picture....what grown man talks like that?

what would you expect from Paulie? And the dude was serious. Lol

mrwade33x wrote:

https://twitter.com/johnnybananas/status/1128752979694067713What is this old mans obssession with nelson? And of course kayleigh liked it 

there’s a fan account dedicated to John? Is there a sadder existence than that? 

Well there is a Cara Maria Defender account.

y'all really can't come at them for not completing the final, usually i would but none of them (especially Georgia, having no idea what the show is when she came over) would've prepared for a 50 mile final in the heat, Georgia obvioulsy went way too hard to begin with, whilst I do think Georgia is overhyped as a competitor saying she ain't **** is such an understatement, she's still pretty good

also Kayleigh has been training for a while now and is looking pretty fit on Instagram, if she was to come back she'd be a lot better

TuesDaze wrote:

AshAsh wrote:Wasn't Gerogia in third  place before she was medically removed?  As much as i love Mattie just just quit, so id argue Georgia still performed better than her.Ninja is just boring, i actually thought her invovment of the show would open the door to more Ninja warrior cast members but that doesnt seem to be the case.

Georgia was 3rd place for like 5 seconds lmao she'd didnt even complete a lap. She's earned her spot as a cast member but she really did perform like **** lol 

i think there's a difference between performing like **** and having legit dehydration and heat exhaustion. She just pushed herself too hard to try and keep up with the men cause unfortunately they decided to make it impossible for any women to win this season or even finish top 3.

pushing herself too hard on the first lap was her fault tho, she should have paced herself. There’s no shame in not finishing because it was very hard but to the user saying she competed better than Mattie in the final because she was 3rd for a second is just not true. That’s all I’m saying 

also Kayleigh has been training for a while now and is looking pretty fit on Instagram, if she was to come back she'd be a lot better

It's really not that hard to be better than barely adequate. 

Pages