The Challenge: War of the Worlds II Discussion (SPOILERS) - Part 2

10538 posts / 0 new
Last post

Worst thing about challengers is when they were literally rookies one season before and think they these huge vets when they were in their place last season. Getting too big for their boots

Saw this on IG

Big T & Esther sending him home in an elimination next season>>

Swaggy is not that obnoxious nor that cocky. What’s wrong with believing in your abilities? Just because he’s not a slouch and doesn’t think lowly of himself like some of you do doesn’t mean he’s obnoxious or super cocky. 

He really ran up on Esther...

Worst thing about challengers is when they were literally rookies one season before and think they these huge vets when they were in their place last season. Getting too big for their boots

I dont think this is the case with Theo imo this rookie class is on the same level of bad as Rivals 3 rookies. In my opinion one of the worse One assemble.

It should be frustrating having someone that until this day is still clueless about the whole challenge set up like Big T and someone that imo wouldn't be the great of competitor like Nicole on your team 

I mean Theo didn’t lie this cast was nothing spectacular to begin with and the rookies they did choose ended up flopping with the exception of Jenny and maybe Idris

I mean Theo didn’t lie this cast was nothing spectacular to begin with and the rookies they did choose ended up flopping with the exception of Jenny and maybe Idris

Esther got further than Idris no, (i could be wrong)?

Idris was probably decent Theo just don’t like him now. He molly whopped the hell out of Wes

Yea especially when last season had the first and second place winners both be rookies who were in the tribunal half the season and 5/8 finalists were first timers

Idris was probably decent Theo just don’t like him now. He molly whopped the hell out of Wes

As he should.

They havent air a promo or another trailer with different footage?

Just saw a new promo during TM2, it had mostly the same footage with some new stuff and more voiceovers. Still not impressed

Esther got further than Idris no, (i could be wrong)?

The places on the lock thread isnt in order. But if we take into consideration 2 girls dq probably altering females elimination days then who knows. Plus as we have seen on previous seasons placing doesnt determine who is better than who since there always other factor that affect who sees an elimination and against who.

As far as the rookies goes based on what I hear of them as a competitors:

Idris/Sean- No comment didnt heard anything good or bad about them.

Big T- Clueless didnt understand the game. Funny.

Nicole- Good personality not a good competitor allegadly

Esther- The smallest girl but always gave her all big heart. Good personality.

Jenn- Physically can be consider a tank no idea how she is going to be good at other parts of the game

I can't even blame Big T for not understanding the game..this season would seem a little confusing for a newbie.. It's UK vs US but if someone wins an elimination they can switch teams and win or lose it doesn't matter what team you're on because unless you're in the tribunal everyone's up for elimination. 

I can't even blame Big T for not understanding the game..this season would seem a little confusing for a newbie.. It's UK vs US but if someone wins an elimination they can switch teams and win or lose it doesn't matter what team you're on because unless you're in the tribunal everyone's up for elimination. 

She didnt understand the challenges, the game , the dynamics and was screaming for help in one of the challenge or challenges she was in allegadly.

She didnt understand the challenges, the game , the dynamics and was screaming for help in one of the challenge or challenges she was in allegadly.

I feel like she's going to be halariously useless.

Hopefully if they show her funny moments.

By the way did she even promoted this season?

Yeah i was wondering that too lmao. Then again I dont think people like Joss, Jenny, Esther etc posted them photo things from the villa that Sean, Georgia, Nicole etc posted. 

Did she have any arguments with anyone?

Yeah i was wondering that too lmao. Then again I dont think people like Joss, Jenny, Esther etc posted them photo things from the villa that Sean, Georgia, Nicole etc posted. 

Did she have any arguments with anyone?

Maybe she did but personally dont know. 

I wasnt told much about her other than she was clueless and funny.

Thoughts? 

Let me know when Kam throws her game away for CM or when CM just throws Kam under the bus and does nothing about it or Kam is just there to do nothing BUT be up CM's *** then we can talk about her being a female Leroy but for now that's not the case and I don't think it will ever be the case. 

Esther- The smallest girl but always gave her all big heart. Good personality.

Queen. 

Everyone loves Esther... this reminds me of pre season WOTW 1 where everyone in the cast would suck up to Da'Vonne ( rightfully so ) because they knew she would come for them

Everyone loves Esther... this reminds me of pre season WOTW 1 where everyone in the cast would suck up to Da'Vonne ( rightfully so ) because they knew she would come for them

Which cast members are doing this? Showing their love for her?

She only follows a few and few follows her. Hopefully this an indication that she got into it with some. I dont see her being put up into elimination without dragging someone verbally

I actually don't dislike Esther i hope she is good T.V but i just know Nicole was that rookie girl when she was there which is why i stan hard

Jenny, Esther, Sean seem the most popular with the castmates

Which cast members are doing this? Showing their love for her?

She only follows a few and few follows her. Hopefully this an indication that she got into it with some. I dont see her being put up into elimination without dragging someone verbally

unless I am mistaking her for big t ( who has literally not promoted the show once ), Ashley, Idris, Kam, Kayleigh and some others are on instagram.

Kam or Kayleigh posted some pic with Esther and Zahida commented ‘esthers there, awh i wish i went now’ lmao. So shes prob popular

Kam or Kayleigh posted some pic with Esther and Zahida commented ‘esthers there, awh i wish i went now’ lmao. So shes prob popular

Girls that she follows/follow her,: Ash, Zahida, Georgia,  Tori, big t, Jenny, Dee, Kam and Kayleigh.

Boys: Idris, Leroy, Paul, Turbo and Bear.

Imo Esther has potential of being the feisty Rookie while Jenn the one they all love but is boring.

Reminding me of Queen Kathleen ANTM8 "I know right....I didn't"

Rogan is the second British person to win the challenge. The first  British person to ever win the challenge was Piggy Thomas from Road Rules: Down Under she won the Challenge 2000.

Pages