The Challenge: War of the Worlds II Discussion (SPOILERS) - Part 2

10537 posts / 0 new
Last post

I kinda lost date, but is BB19 ok to cast on The Challenge yet? Or are they still on their year contract?

BB19 is eligable are you thinking of BB20? Their contract should be over soon I think.

Idris and Theo are going back and forth under the latest Challenge Instagram post. Both of them are accusing each other of not having their own mind. Theo says Idris can't smell because he's so far up Team US's *** while Idris is saying Theo is up Banana's ***.

Not sure why people get so mad about people working with certain people.  Sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't.   Also, was John even there long enough to work with people?

Yeah going by who Idris took out you can just tell he is trying too hard to impressive the US side. Unless it was Sean who called him into elimination idk

I kinda lost date, but is BB19 ok to cast on The Challenge yet? Or are they still on their year contract?

BB19 is eligable are you thinking of BB20? Their contract should be over soon I think.

Yeah, Josh was on 19....so....

BB20 will be elligible to be asked for season 35 (except Winston) 

Rachel out here flinging shit

Their contract expires the end of September the year after their season aired. So in theory Big Brother 20 would be eligible if they film in October.

Plus Viacom and CBS are merging together, so there's likely to be easier crossovers in general

Why not Winston?   Just curious...

He went on Love Island a few weeks ago. 

He went on Love Island a few weeks ago. 

Gotcha--thanks

Yes, my bad, idk why My brain went to BB19.  My bad.

Idris and Theo are going back and forth under the latest Challenge Instagram post. Both of them are accusing each other of not having their own mind. Theo says Idris can't smell because he's so far up Team US's *** while Idris is saying Theo is up Banana's ***.

I saw that little interaction. Weren’t they friends before this season. It will be interesting to see how that dynamic changed especially since they were on the same team. And they both accusing each other of sucking up to the Americans...

I have noticed Idris has been doing the most under a bunch of these post lately. Seems like he runs his mouth a lot.

Haleigh is coming

Haleigh is coming

Naw

Haleigh is coming

Nah, we need actual people that would be fit for competition. I’m sorry, but I don’t see Haleigh being that good competition wise/Physical wise. I think Angela or Kaycee would be the better option out of females for that season. And for Males Fessy, Brett, and Tyler. 

Not sure why people get so mad about people working with certain people.  Sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't.   Also, was John even there long enough to work with people?

John was trying to throw challenges to give the UK power of deciding....Their team was just bad

John was trying to throw challenges to give the UK power of deciding....Their team was just bad

well thats embarrassing

And just 2 seasons ago, he whined at how Shane was throwing a challenge

Haleigh is coming

Naw she can stay home

They havent air a promo or another trailer with different footage?

Tehy havent air a promo or another trailer with different footage?

And even the Cast Bio... 

This is the worst promotion in Challenge history

Am I the only one who wants Tyler Crispen? 

Imagine thinking anyone from BB20 deserves a challenge spot other than King Swaggy C. 

Thoughts? 

Let me know when Kam throws her game away for CM or when CM just throws Kam under the bus and does nothing about it or Kam is just there to do nothing BUT be up CM's *** then we can talk about her being a female Leroy but for now that's not the case and I don't think it will ever be the case. 

Imagine thinking anyone from BB20 deserves a challenge spot other than King Swaggy C. 

He needs to learn how to swim first... I don't want him out there embarrassing himself lol 

BB20 was messy bring them all on!

Thoughts? 

Let me know when Kam throws her game away for CM or when CM just throws Kam under the bus and does nothing about it or Kam is just there to do nothing BUT be up CM's *** then we can talk about her being a female Leroy but for now that's not the case and I don't think it will ever be the case. 

He doesn’t seem like he would be a good fit competition wise, who knows tho, I just think there’s at least 5 other U.S male rookies I can think of off the top of my head that would be better over him. We don’t need that kind of obnoxious, we already got Bear to deal with. And at least Bear can be funny at times. Christopher was never funny.

Rockstar is the next Challenge Champ!. Know that.

Pages