The Challenge: War of the Worlds II Discussion (SPOILERS) - Part 2

8087 posts / 0 new
Last post

A team of 3 men + 1 women is almost always going to be favored over 2 men + 2 women.  Let's be real.  The only way I'd expect the team with 1 girl to lose is they had a Brooke, Shauvon or Katelynn.

Theres a handful of females that could be on a 2-2 team and beat a 3-1 team. 

A team of 3 men + 1 women is almost always going to be favored over 2 men + 2 women.  Let's be real.  The only way I'd expect the team with 1 girl to lose is they had a Brooke, Shauvon or Katelynn.

why is that? It all depends on what the final consisted of and the people in the final. Two girls almost beat a team of  4 guys and 1 Girl on the ruins. The only reason they really lost is bc kellyanne went slow af walking on the beam stick and Susie was the one to figure out the puzzle the girls could had caught up at. And considering Ninja and Cara prob has the same strength level or more than Jordan and dee I think the teams this time around seemed pretty even. 

The fact Kayleigh has Georgia and other people press is a beautiful thing lol 

I thought they were chained together so that wouldn’t make difference, it’s more about your weakest player possibly holding team back.  I’d think that team prob argued with each other a lot when things got tough.

No of those 2 girls are Ninja and Cara two girls that in my opinion are the best for a final.

You were making it seem like Rogan was big easy levels of weak the entire season until he won.....

If the men they were going against were like Leroy levels of not good or they lucked out with some puzzles, I'd agree, but the guys on the other team were good to great runner or projected to be (Rogan played soccer most of his life iirc). 

Cara is an overrated runner imo and we only have one season to go on with Ninja and they both still lost to 3 men in final recently. Cara only beat Zach because of a memory puzzle - yeah, it was by a larger amount than Zach outran her, but the fact remains it took a puzzle against a guy whose never been good at those for her to win. Even Kyle beat Cara in that running portion of that final.

Laurel, Ev, Cook, Emily, Paula... I'd think any two of those girls plus some others would def be fine going 2-2. I think Cara and Ninja are overrated because they're physically strong but just okay at running as far as we've seen. 

Whatever. Team UK won, Team US lost. Boo hoo. Get over it. Life's not fair.

why is that? It all depends on what the final consisted of and the people in the final. Two girls almost beat a team of  4 guys and 1 Girl on the ruins. The only reason they really lost is bc kellyanne went slow af walking on the beam stick and Susie was the one to figure out the puzzle the girls could had caught up at. And considering Ninja and Cara prob has the same strength level or more than Jordan and dee I think the teams this time around seemed pretty even. 

The UK team was clearly strongly....people just dislike Cara & co so they're trying to pretend they flopped when they were obviously the underdogs.

The UK team was clearly strongly....people just dislike Cara & co so they're trying to pretend they flopped when they were obviously the underdogs.

In my opinion they were not the underdogs and I will stick by it.

Cara flopped Ninja flopped Zach flopped Paulie flopped the end

No of those 2 girls are Ninja and Cara two girls that in my opinion are the best for a final.

You were making it seem like Rogan was big easy levels of weak the entire season until he won.....

Cara flopped Ninja flopped Zach flopped Paulie flopped the end

The season flopped the end

Ninja was the only woman to finish the hardest final ever so we know she does have endurance. Cara has also ran a million finals and did 95% of the WOTW  final and lost on a math thing. Not overrated imo. 

But at the end of the day, I’m just happy that Frank and Jill 2.0 won ❤️

Ninja was the only woman to finish the hardest final ever so we know she does have endurance. Cara has also ran a million finals and did 95% of the WOTW  final and lost on a math thing. Not overrated imo. 

But at the end of the day, I'm just happy that Frank and Jill 2.0 won ❤️

Cara is fine at finals - she'll complete them but she's hardly ever the best which is why I think she's overrated. Wes even mentioned it last season that she's an overrated runner and there was a reason Jordan didn't want to run a final with her. 

Either way, she certainly isn't better than any of the men on the other team. I don't think Ninja is either but there less evidence of that. 

But yes thank **** the team that won did. I don't care for Dee but I like everyone else and the other group was just gross. 

lol facts 

this is so stupid. You’re only as strong as your weakest link and imo CT and Dee are liabilities for finals on paper. CT struggled big time on CvS3 and dirty 30. Dee is not built for finals compared to Cara and ninja.  Hell Rogan was a toss up too since we haven’t seen him post surgery. 

The US team got beat and imo are the stronger of the two on paper. But we know you can never admit anything so let’s move on. 

Im still laughing at the fact that Zach, Cara, Paulie and Ninja lost a final to a first boot, a girl who is scared of water, a one handed person 

dont steal my tweet *****

The season flopped the end

Random question. Does this make CT the oldest person to win a challenge?

But at the end of the day, I'm just happy that Frank and Jill 2.0 won ❤️

Cara is fine at finals - she'll complete them but she's hardly ever the best which is why I think she's overrated. Wes even mentioned it last season that she's an overrated runner and there was a reason Jordan didn't want to run a final with her. 

Either way, she certainly isn't better than any of the men on the other team. I don't think Ninja is either but there less evidence of that. 

But yes thank **** the team that won did. I don't care for Dee but I like everyone else and the other group was just gross. 

Cara is overrated as hell. When you’ve been to 8 finals and have only won twice, one of which was essentially a puzzle and the easiest final in history, you’re overrated. Anybody can get to a final, that proves almost nothing. Devyn was in a final for God’s sake. 

Devyn was in 2 finals thank you very much. The generous queen just wanted to help the less fortunate charities...

Why did not say with Brooke, Shavon, Katelyn, Emilee from RW Cancun she also a bad player

In my opinion they were not the underdogs and I will stick by it.

Fair enough...I guess it depends on how people view CT and Joss

I'd say Jordan > Paulie   CT > Zach   Joss > either girl   Cara or Ninja > Dee....so unless people really thought Dee was going to be Big Easy bad--or maybe Joss would be--I just don't see it but to each their own.  

Why did not say with Brooke, Shavon, Katelyn, Emilee from RW Cancun she also a bad player

Emille was horrible but those 3 are the worst 3 of all time IMO.  If I had to pick a team I'd take Emilee before them.  He'll I'd take Sharon from London before them.  

this is so stupid. You’re only as strong as your weakest link and imo CT and Dee are liabilities for finals on paper. CT struggled big time on CvS3 and dirty 30. Dee is not built for finals compared to Cara and ninja.  Hell Rogan was a toss up too since we haven’t seen him post surgery. 

The US team got beat and imo are the stronger of the two on paper. But we know you can never admit anything so let’s move on. 

We completely disagree about CT and he's in much better shape now than CvS3/XXX.   Rogan clearly improved and I acknowedgled long ago I was wrong about him rcovering from the surgery which proves your last sentence wrong.  Again, I'm always taking the team with more guys and less girls.   Always.  I'm pretty sure The Gauntlet and The Inferno are the only times that didn't play out--maybe that's on Coral.   Cara is bashed constantly on here as overrated and a layup in finals but somehow a lot of the people bashing her now think she's on the favored team which had less guys--no logic there IMO

Emille was horrible but those 3 are the worst 3 of all time IMO.  If I had to pick a team I'd take Emilee before them.  He'll I'd take Sharon from London before them.  

I love your opinions, but I have a question why people don't consider a strong competing Jenn?  Even though she reached the final 4 times

Im still laughing at the fact that Zach, Cara, Paulie and Ninja lost a final to a first boot, a girl who is scared of water, a one handed person 

Its really evenly matched. I think Dee got a bad rap last season. And Jordan is one of the best to play the game, no need to be a jerk and say a one handed person.

Its really evenly matched. I think Dee got a bad rap last season. And Jordan is one of the best to play the game, no need to be a jerk and say a one handed person.

I love Jordan and it is certainly one-handed, better than me, it was just a joke

The weird thing about Dee is that i remember hardly anything of her from last season, other than she cant swim, she kinda talks like she has a blocked nose and that she lost to Davonne. I kept forgetting she was even casted on this season.Hearing Dee was in a final instantly made me think whatever team she was on was an underdog soley for the fact that I assume the final would include some kind of swimming.

I am the only one shock that Faith is 30? For so.e reason I though she was like 26 & Ninja looks older than 27.

https://twitter.com/MTVsChallenges/status/1161861455718649856?s=19

Pages