The Challenge: War of the Worlds II Discussion (SPOILERS) - Part 2

8087 posts / 0 new
Last post

>>>>> when i almost stanned bumleigh because i thought her & josh were a thing...

I guess we now know a little more on why Georgia was being targeted so early and often. Seems like Kayleighs involved. As much of a stan i am of Georgia, i'd be all for Kayleigh showing some of her own personality and actual "gameplay" this season, instead of just being a mindless follower.

I guess we now know a little more on why Georgia was being targeted so early and often. Seems like Kayleighs involved. As much of a stan i am of Georgia, i'd be all for Kayleigh showing some of her own personality and actual "gameplay" this season, instead of just being a mindless follower.

i mean she actually was pretty good at keeping the target off of herself on vendettas for a long time (especially for a rookie). And then her and Kam were really only targeted on FR because they were the weakest FF team left after some time which was sort of inevitable. She actually has political game and a lot of ties and alliances imo so not sure where that’s coming from. 

Dead! Did she threw shade at Kayleigh?

https://twitter.com/ChallengeMTV/status/1161371059574231040?s=19

For w.e reason I always have a hard time understanding Georgia

lol I love georgia but she really has to speak slowly for me to understand her too. What did she say about Kayleigh? (It was deleted)

Dead! Did she threw shade at Kayleigh?

https://twitter.com/ChallengeMTV/status/1161371059574231040?s=19

For w.e reason I always have a hard time understanding Georgia

lol I love georgia but she really has to speak slowly for me to understand her too. What did she say about Kayleigh? (It was deleted)

They ask her something about Wales not being included in something. She answer with not being surprised since people like Kayleigh are from there.

Edit: Here is the clip

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HjXXMg73W/?igshid=2reds2c0y7l7

They also asked "What Flower is associated with Wales?" the question after and her reply was something along the lines of "that evil prickly plant that bites and eats you when you get close, a venus fly trap?" which im guessing was more shade towards her.

And turbo hasn’t been into a single elimination yet. Who knows how he performs on that. 

Jordan eliminated Theo who was basically undefeated.

lol

Not basically, Theo was 4-0 until he met Jordan. Everybody always underestimates him and I have no idea why. He proves time and time again that he has the heart of a guy CT’s size. 

I don’t think Turbo would be as strong in eliminations as he is in dailies. I look at him as basically the new Derrick Kosinski but better at puzzles. It remains to be seen if he has the heart that Derrick has when it comes to eliminations. 

And yes, it’s totally possible to be a beast at dailies but be a letdown in eliminations. Look at Zach, he is phenomenal at dailies but he literally has the same elimination record as Big Easy. 

We'll see.

Georgia took it down because she knows better.

>>>>> when i almost stanned bumleigh because i thought her & josh were a thing...

kayleigh has been with joss and neson and you think shes going to date josh??!!

It would appear they’ve moved the time of the premiere from 8 to 9

Georgia took it down because she knows better.

https://twitter.com/ChallengeMTV/status/1161401710516101120?s=19

It would appear they’ve moved the time of the premiere from 8 to 9

have to play another rerun of ridiculousness 

kayleigh has been with joss and neson and you think shes going to date josh??!!

Josh is not Kayleigh’s type too. I see them like him and Amanda lol

i noticed kayleigh and joss dont interact on instagram anymore i wonder what happened with that

Finales phrase stages first stags will be ruinning and better 4 will be in the next stages and they would be 1-Jordan 2-Rogan 3-Zach 4-Paulie and the 12 challenges will be puzzle stages So Cara agints Leroy And Cara beat Leeoy,CT agints Kam and Ct beat Kam, Dee agints Tori and Dee beat Tori, Ninja agints Ashley And Ninja beat Ashley 

Also what's the beef between Nany & Team US ? I peeped the shade she threw in a video as well

Also what's the beef between Nany & Team US ? I peeped the shade she threw in a video as well

This is the season where the casuals is about to turn on Kayleigh completely if the editing doesnt help her.

It's funny how she went from being the victim on vendettas that everyone felt bad for then outing Natalie and now very likely being a villain.

Maybe Nany was an outcast with the rest of Team US once Laurel left? I remember Pink Rose saying aggggges ago something along the lines of Laurel causing arguments and leaving Nany in a bad spot once she left.Im also assuming Team US probably voted her to enter the tribunal when they lost a challenge and she just bitter. haha

its simple tbh when nany was last on the challenge before she took her break she was one of the top females since her return the new crop of girls and with caras acension to the top they dont really bow down to her.

its simple tbh when nany was last on the challenge before she took her break she was one of the top females since her return the new crop of girls and with caras acension to the top they dont really bow down to her.

Nany got Coral'ed (G3)....is she/was she still close with Leroy? 

yeah but like i said before the dynamics of the show has changed hell bananas is at the bottom of the totem pole now hence why nany doesnt really like any of the girls exceot georgia??

Nany got Coral'ed (G3)....is she/was she still close with Leroy? 

Maybe Nany was an outcast with the rest of Team US once Laurel left? I remember Pink Rose saying aggggges ago something along the lines of Laurel causing arguments and leaving Nany in a bad spot once she left.Im also assuming Team US probably voted her to enter the tribunal when they lost a challenge and she just bitter. haha

Queen Laurel still have some of them hating her especially the British boys.

I hope they do a Laurel/Cara promo to catch up the new viewers.Their dynamic (besides Jordan/Turbo) is honestly what I look forward to most....

Queen Laurel still have some of them hating her especially the British boys.

Lmao they're used to the Kayleighs and Georgies of the world and weren't ready for someone like Laurel.

As for Nany it's no surprise. Who is she cool with on the US team that lasted long besides Zach and Leroy? I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't much beef between her and the others but she probably just isn't cool with them.  

Finales phrase stages first stags will be ruinning and better 4 will be in the next stages and they would be 1-Jordan 2-Rogan 3-Zach 4-Paulie and the 12 challenges will be puzzle stages So Cara agints Leroy And Cara beat Leeoy,CT agints Kam and Ct beat Kam, Dee agints Tori and Dee beat Tori, Ninja agints Ashley And Ninja beat Ashley 

Any comment plz??

Any info on Laurel and Ninjas elimination? i remember PR saying it was confusing and she’d explain later??

Any info on Laurel and Ninjas elimination? i remember PR saying it was confusing and she’d explain later??

Any comment plz??

Can you rephrase that? And if you have sources, maybe give them to the spoiler team...

Have you all seen seasons the challenge ?? I watch from season 11 that is The Gauntlet 2 And you??

Pages