The Challenge: War of the Worlds II Discussion (SPOILERS) - Part 2

10029 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ashley isn't in the conversation. Evelyn is the best athlete for the women but yeah those 3 have separated themselves. Watch our for Ninja though. Ashley Mitchell lol

She should of been a challenge champ in her rookie season....... but yah she is a beast. 2 out of 2 seasons going to the finals.

Ashley is a physical elimination against Laurel or Emily would look like Paula did against Emily.  Agaisnt Evelyn she would look like KellyAnne on The Ruins. Those are the girls Ashley is the same league as...along with Sarah Susie Coral etc. Great at the game. Not an elite athlete. I'd love to see Susie in her prime against Ashley. 

Ashley isn't in the conversation. Evelyn is the best athlete for the women but yeah those 3 have separated themselves. Watch our for Ninja though. Ashley Mitchell lol

She should of been a challenge champ in her rookie season....... but yah she is a beast. 2 out of 2 seasons going to the finals.

Yeah we should have had a Male and female winner...in going to count it even if production doesn't. I'll give Zach a win too then. 

Ashley is better than Ninja, next topic please.

I definitely think Ninja has the potential to be in the elite category one day. Watching her perform, it just seems like she's good at everything.

LMAO

They've done two seasons together and Ninja beat her in both...people loving Ashley blinds them from the truth. 

Elite Legend Heather Cooke >>>>>>>>>>>

1 time people are hard to rate but yeah she may be the best athlete to ever show up. 

Ninja should be better than what she is. 

Cooke can have the elite spot for now until Cyborg Cydney Gillon & Monster Meagan Martin takeover. 

This Jenny chick could be elite physically. 

Yupp

Love it graph! 

Ninja should be better than what she is. 

Cooke can have the elite spot for now until Cyborg Cydney Gillon & Monster Meagan Martin takeover. 

She is jacked reaaaaaaal jacked as booker T would say lol. Really really interested to see what elimination tori took her out in.

Yeah we should have had a Male and female winner...in going to count it even if production doesn't. I'll give Zach a win too then. 

So we're just going to give anyone wins despite them not actually winning, huh. I guess Katelynn Cusanelli is my fave two time champ, even if production doesn't. 

Laurel Stucky >>>>>>>>

Cleary Top 5 

So we're just going to give anyone wins despite them not actually winning, huh. I guess Katelynn Cusanelli is my fave two time champ, even if production doesn't. 

So, you don't comprehend the logic in giving credit to the top male and female on a season....then tried to compare it to obviously the worst competitor in the history of the show....awesome.

So, you don't comprehend the logic in giving credit to the top male and female on a season....then tried to compare it to obviously the worst competitor in the history of the show....awesome.

You literally just said you're going to count a win for Zach regardless of the fact that he did not win that season. So yeah, I'm using the logic of giving someone a win, regardless of them not wining the season. 

And I oop-

You literally just said you're going to count a win for Zach regardless of the fact that he did not win that season. So yeah, I'm using the logic of giving someone a win, regardless of them not wining the season. 

Zach and Ninja were the best of their gender...dont count it as a win but give them credit for their success...the fact you used Katelynn shows how ridiculous you're being...sums up society perfectly these days though so roll with it

Laurel still top 3 and stomped Nunja into shreds whew she really won this season huh ☕️

I love Ashley but like I said before, put her in a physical elimination against literally any girl in the final even the ones who got purged, she'd get her **** kicked. Its hard to call someone elite if they could win in a big portion of eliminations 

You got it bad for Ashley. All I ever see from you is negative.  You really are shook by her. She stays winning. I don't see her or anyone else saying she some elite athlete she's elite at the challenge which is a combination of many things not just being a big beast athletically. She's a little girl that seems to be pretty damn athletic for her size and plays a hell of a political game.  

Women's bracket is much more of a toss up for GOAT rankings.

Emily Schromm has stated a few times long distance/endurance is not her specialty, even though she he proven she has what it takes to win a final. Laurel can vary seeing how she is motivated some times and not the next. I would give the advantage in a WOTW type final to Evelyn. Cooke could have been the greatest IMO, but you can't include her with only 1 appearance.

If we are talking strictly finals only with the whole pool of women, Ashley is one of the top at the list. Don't discredit her. Cara however, all show. Completely Overrated.

1. Evelyn

2. Laurel

3. Emily

4. Camila

5. Cara

IMO. I'd have Ashley somewhere in the top 10 though, next to Sarah/Jodi/Rachel.

Ashley’s money winnings shows she’s the GOAT challenger. 

You got it bad for Ashley. All I ever see from you is negative.  You really are shook by her. She stays winning. I don't see her or anyone else saying she some elite athlete she's elite at the challenge which is a combination of many things not just being a big beast athletically. She's a little girl that seems to be pretty damn athletic for her size and plays a hell of a political game.  

Awesome then let's include Paula as elite.  Ashley isnt on the same level of Ev Laurel or Emily which in no way is an insult. 

To be the GOAT you have to be an elite athlete when discussing something that is competition based.  Let's stop pretending Ashley is Emily B, Susie or Veronica in her prime when it comes to politics.  Honestly isn't Cara better than Ashley when it comes to politics currently?

Ashley's a great challenger and I'm more impressed by her almost finishing this season given the cast than by any of her wins but to consider her one of the best is insane.

Honestly Susie > Ashley....people just like Ashley more. Susie was better strategically, never lost an elimination and also won twice.  She also never quit. 

Ashley’s money winnings shows she’s the GOAT challenger. 

lol...Ashley's the new KellyAnne...incredibly overrated. 

I think you all confuse GOAT, all time challenge winnings, & running a final on a day to day basis.

GOAT

1a. Evelyn

1b. Emily Schromm

2. Laurel.

TODAY's current pool of women, ranked, and you can only choose one to run a final solo:

1a. Ninja

1b. Ashley M

2a. Dee

2b. Laurel

3. Nicole Z, Sylvia

4. Kailah, Jenna, Nany, Cara

5. Georgia, Amanda, Kam, Natalie N

6. Da'Vonne, Mattie

7. Marie, Veronica, Kayleigh

Not ranked until after season has aired: S34 women.

Pages