The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars - (Early Pre-departure Speculation)

10494 posts / 0 new
Last post

I only don't see Brad teaming up with John if Wes is somehow there and there's a strong enough opposite alliance. But if it's a repeat of the pattern on Dirty 30, I don't think brad has a choice. He will join the John alliance out of familiarity. 

I don't know how this cast will turn out. With production dropping people they'll have no one to cast be flops. 

Bananas and team vs Nelson,Cory,and most likely terrible options from AYTO... rinse and repeat

DNC_Empire wrote:

Eddie1378 wrote:Brad is going to be  a top tier Bananas minion

Brad is going to be more wallpaper than Derrick K has been this season in 31. zzzzzzzzzzzz

I think people are overestimating Brad's mental state and underestimating Brad & Kelly Anne's drama. I think he's gonna pay off, and not even a huge Brat Fan

The only way that storyline will make the edit and be a big focal point of the show is if Tori were on this season. Then it would explode and yes would be some great reality tv. But if it is just KA and Brad? Will it even get mentioned on the show?

Would be great if Tony drops Backpack once and for all and joins the Young Bucks. Won't happen though.

But I’m not trying to say old school is better, it’s a matter of preference. I just don’t get why our goal can’t be to make everyone happy, it’s just the liberal in me. It makes me sick how much belly-aching people do when 3-4 slots a season are given to old-schoolers at MOST when you still get to have the 20+ peoples in your avatars I cannot name. I think this seasons cast was a great compromise. 

You snatched me, sis.

But I’m not trying to say old school is better, it’s a matter of preference. I just don’t get why our goal can’t be to make everyone happy, it’s just the liberal in me. It makes me sick how much belly-aching people do when 3-4 slots a season are given to old-schoolers at MOST when you still get to have the 20+ peoples in your avatars I cannot name. I think this seasons cast was a great compromise. 

I don't mind a couple of old schoolers coming back. But it seems like people want an entire cast of them at times.

aladmaho wrote:

TwoStrikes wrote:Gamer constantly says they have tea but all were getting is water. What's really in the cup sis? A plea for attention?

************** ***** YES

Glad to know hanna stank *** is still pressed by me. It's always a good feeling getting off work and knowing you have fans 

Gamer constantly says they have tea but all were getting is water. What’s really in the cup sis? A plea for attention?

the shade boo the shade lmao

Glad to know hanna stank *** is still pressed by me. It's always a good feeling getting off work and knowing you have fans 

oh ***** fall back 

gamer73 wrote:

oh ***** fall back 

Thought we were done?

MontanaGaveMeWine wrote:

I don't mind a couple of old schoolers coming back. But it seems like people want an entire cast of them at times.

No no I know an entire thing would never happen. I don't  even really want it too, theres such a thing as too much of a good thing. The great thing about these little surprises like Veronica, Shane & Darrell is that it makes it a hell of alot easier for me to decide who to root for lol. 

Derrick added nothing. I’m thinking Brad will do just the same.

So far it's safe to say that Trishelle and Shane had the best comebacks ever? I'd argue that Trishelle had the best, all the drama she brought was ******* amazing.

Derrick added nothing. I’m thinking Brad will do just the same.

Shane LEGENDrum return >>>>>

So far it's safe to say that Trishelle and Shane had the best comebacks ever? I'd argue that Trishelle had the best, all the drama she brought was ******* amazing.

Trashelle was amazing in seasons 2. Truly her best work. Then diaper breath had to ruin everything on rivals 2 and mush her lol. she will never be back now.

King Nelson <3.

Mr. Hauserman wrote:

Trashelle was amazing in seasons 2. Truly her best work. Then diaper breath had to ruin everything on rivals 2 and mush her lol. she will never be back now.

She also married a rich NOLA socialite so she has no desire. 

Reunions ❤️

DNC_Empire wrote:

Mr. Hauserman wrote:So far it's safe to say that Trishelle and Shane had the best comebacks ever? I'd argue that Trishelle had the best, all the drama she brought was ******* amazing.

She also married a rich NOLA socialite so she has no desire. 

Is he at least attractive? With trashelle's rep I am not suprised by this at all. But good for her. get that money *****! lol

San fran?! he been hooking up more and shacking up with ashley?! lol

I wont complain about anything if I could get one more season of toya and marie

What if Katrina doesn’t fit the theme because it’s Allies? :O

Mr. Hauserman wrote:

Pulled up mtv.com to rewatch Seasons 2. This is gonna be good.

Doubt it

There is a really interesting connection going on imo.

Kailah? Especially with Jenna being out. 

ranking the comebacks imo: 

ShaneTrishelleDarrellVeronicaDerrick 

Pages

Topic locked