The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars - (Early Pre-departure Speculation)

10494 posts / 0 new
Last post

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

beth drama > anything camila has done ever in life

Wow, Kajun and I agree on something. Beth had Queen V pressed 24/7. #Fact

Gamer constantly says they have tea but all were getting is water. What’s really in the cup sis? A plea for attention?

shut up. Wait patiently or go away if you don't like it

PinkRose wrote:

Tbh the cast shouldnt be half from last season like I feel they do must of the time

thats a good thing 

To you

is sarah a possibility? Coz I got this feeling we might see this slob *** again

Tbh the cast shouldnt be half from last season like I feel they do must of the time

But half of the season 30 cast came from season 29. Lol. More fresh faces please. 

Brad confirmed his appearance on twitter just now.

disgusted

PinkRose wrote:Tbh the cast shouldnt be half from last season like I feel they do must of the time

thats a good thing 

To you

how is it a good thing to have the same cast from dirty 30 lol

Perfection.

*Yeah I know I just ranted about old schoolers but he's one of the only oldies I care to see at this point*

Kajun wrote:

disgusted

Hi Tori.

brads rivaly is about to be one of the biggest stretches of all time lol

Abram is very likely a no based on what I was just told

ugggghhhhh thats sucks

CTFan wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

MontanaGaveMeWine wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
PinkRose wrote:I feel like some of ypu are stuck on the past by wanting a bunch of old pointless old schoolers.

I feel this way too...Like this is 2017. Not 2004. Get with it already.

Yes in 2017 the whole network is dying, real world is canceled, and someone like Jenna is given the time of day. More 2004 thanks

But the current highest rated/must sucessful demographic werent even born or were 1-6 years old when thr old schoolers were a thing. They dont bring much "success".

They do ! a lot of old people watch the show because of the nostalgia of the good times. Nobody gives a damn shit about this fake get drunk and fight with someone for camera time.

It doesnt refelects on ratings....The highest rating demographic is the 12-21! Those that can careless about the older cast members.

But you're proving my point. The target demographic clearly doesn't even care about the new kids either because the ratings are a fraction of what they used to be. The new demo will not quit watching just because 2 to 3 spots a season are given to older players because there's still going to be 20+ idiots from modern shows. Adding 2+3 old schoolers can only add viewers. Not nearly to the same extent as it once did but it sure as shit helps.

I just remember Brad getting in a fist fight with Darrel and being wedgied by Miz & Mark Long lol. Idk who else his rival would be. 

PinkRose wrote:

CTFan wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
MontanaGaveMeWine wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
PinkRose wrote:I feel like some of ypu are stuck on the past by wanting a bunch of old pointless old schoolers.

Yes in 2017 the whole network is dying, real world is canceled, and someone like Jenna is given the time of day. More 2004 thanks

But the current highest rated/must sucessful demographic werent even born or were 1-6 years old when thr old schoolers were a thing. They dont bring much "success".

They do ! a lot of old people watch the show because of the nostalgia of the good times. Nobody gives a damn shit about this fake get drunk and fight with someone for camera time.

It doesnt refelects on ratings....The highest rating demographic is the 12-21! Those that can careless about the older cast members.

But you're proving my point. The target demographic clearly doesn't even care about the new kids either because the ratings are a fraction of what they used to be. The new demo will not quit watching just because 2 to 3 spots a season are given to older players because there's still going to be 20+ idiots from modern shows. Adding 2+3 old schoolers can only add viewers. Not nearly to the same extent as it once did but it sure as shit helps.

Ratings on television are down across the board cause people can just stream shit and watch it on their own time. 

brads rivaly is about to be one of the biggest stretches of all time lol

Tony? They might use their 'feud' on twitter as an excuse. And honestly, i hope Tony perfoms horribly and drags Brad with him lol

I just remember Brad getting in a fist fight with Darrel and bring wedgied by Miz & Mark Long lol. Idk who else his rival would be. 

his partner is a flop really

They can strech CT & Brad because of that elimination on Duel 1 and CT getting mad about it

MontanaGaveMeWine wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

CTFan wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
MontanaGaveMeWine wrote:
Debut Album wrote:

Ratings on television are down across the board cause people can just stream shit and watch it on their own time. 

Kajun wrote:

disgusted

Bye.

They can strech CT & Brad because of that elimination on Duel 1 and CT getting mad about it

lol nope

Brads boring to me but he will be a refreshing addition at least. Hope Wes is on the next one if that's the case

Ive always found Brad boring so im not even excited about seeing him. Him and that insufferable **** Tori can stay home if it was up to me

Brad is going to be  a top tier Bananas minion

No one is surprised

MontanaGaveMeWine wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
CTFan wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
MontanaGaveMeWine wrote:
Debut Album wrote:

No dice. Do you realize that out of the entire Dirty 30 cast the only one that has a wikipedia page is Veronica? Bananas doesn't even have one. Streaming or not the show was better received and permeated a whole lot more back in the day. The challenge has lost alot of ground. Remember the tea we got during Champs vs Pros? That the pros knew exactly who Darrell & Veronica were and no idea who Bananas and Camila were. That says something.

But I’m not trying to say old school is better, it’s a matter of preference. I just don’t get why our goal can’t be to make everyone happy, it’s just the liberal in me. It makes me sick how much belly-aching people do when 3-4 slots a season are given to old-schoolers at MOST when you still get to have the 20+ peoples in your avatars I cannot name. I think this seasons cast was a great compromise. 

Brad is going to be more wallpaper than Derrick K has been this season in 31. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Eddie1378 wrote:

Brad is going to be more wallpaper than Derrick K has been this season in 31. zzzzzzzzzzzz

I think people are overestimating Brad's mental state and underestimating Brad & Kelly Anne's drama. I think he's gonna pay off, and not even a huge Brat Fan

Pages

Topic locked