The Challenge: All Stars (Season 1)- Spoiler Free Thread

3311 posts / 0 new
Last post

She looks like Belou.

Yikes. She looks like someone you have to wait on at the gas station as she's counting her pennies for cigarettes. 

she looks how I thought she would look after all these years

Yikes. She looks like someone you have to wait on at the gas station as she's counting her pennies for cigarettes. 

lol wtf she's not that bad

i sent it out but i tried to make y'all a thread photo but it was kinda hard since nobody knows the official name or how it's gonna be themed. i think it's kind of cute 

i'm fond of the background but i need it blurred out so the logo is emphasized, most of these people might be on so it's on brand don't come for me 

I hope they name isn't "We Want OGs" that's silly.

i mean does she look like she aged ? Yes... does she look bad ? No, i mean she's only 35 years old...

Why Miz gotta be guarding Ruthie's bøøb like that 

i mean does she look like she aged ? Yes... does she look bad ? No, i mean she's only 35 years old...

she looks pretty bad to me. 

Tuessss you killed it. Love the second one 

You can definitely tell life has been rough for her. Hopefully she is healthy and happy though!

She looks good but I did expect her to look a little older 

Gj king Tues. You always deliver the content.

i'm fond of the background but i need it blurred out so the logo is emphasized, most of these people might be on so it's on brand don't come for me 

Half of those people aren't even on the cast lmao 

C- 

any word on Tyrie?

so nehemiah is on this without wes? surprising 

wes from confirmed cast to up in the air to probably not doing it. wonder what changed. 

She's like 15 years older than we last saw her, of course she's aged.

I feel like a lot of people are super critical of females when they aren't like instagram model/Kim K surgery/botoxed to hell. She looks pretty good for 35, same as KellyAnne imo. Do they look their age? yes. Do they look bad? no.

If they invited Jas and Jonna then maybe we will get the long awaited redemption of McKenzie "Mary" Coburn 

I was sad she never appeared again after Seasons 2

She definitely has had Botox tho.. lol. Let's just be honest here when we like people. Svetlana def looks like she's been through some things.. 

Pink, quick question, is Arissa going to be on regardless or is she a strategy to incenstivize Coral? I like her and all but with only ten spots I don't really think she deserves it.

Kellyanne looks great compared to Svetlana. Don't play lol.

She definitely has had Botox tho.. lol. Let's just be honest here when we like people. Svetlana def looks like she's been through some things.. 

I guess I just expected her to look worse given the rumors of heavy drugs lol

Kellyanne looks great compared to Svetlana. Don't play lol.

100% but a lot of people said she looks old. I think KA looks great and healthy

that's rude...it's nice to be nice

Pages