The Challenge: Invasion-Theo Bradley

575 posts / 0 new
Last post

mickeyflo24 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Theo is the king of the *******.

no that would be Brandon 

Brandon left because of his girlfriend, not because he ******* out of an elimination that even someone as unathletic and tiny as Anika had completed. He's stupid and immature, yes, but he's not a *******

he is a ***** because he basically got homesick for his girlfriend. if you can't handle being away from your loved one for a few weeks than why sign up for this show. yes Theo ******* out, but so did Brandon. that's a ***** move. it's not like his girlfriend was in the hospital like Thomas's gf was. 

gr4pefruits wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Theo is the king of the *******.

no that would be Brandon 

Brandon left because of his girlfriend, not because he ******* out of an elimination that even someone as unathletic and tiny as Anika had completed. He's stupid and immature, yes, but he's not a *******

he is a ***** because he basically got homesick for his girlfriend. if you can't handle being away from your loved one for a few weeks than why sign up for this show. yes Theo ******* out, but so did Brandon. that's a ***** move. it's not like his girlfriend was in the hospital like Thomas's gf was. 

Semantics. 

Either way, I doubt Brandon or Theo will get a callback. 

I hope Theo returns if only for the fact that yall are still talking about him.

Theo will get call back (even if it's a last minute one) unlike Brandon. He just ******* out (it's not that a big deal tbh) not left the show over a freaking ugly *** girlfriend like Brandon did, which the worst thing you can do.

Plus unlike Jay, Theo has more character; the only reason why they could ignore him, would be more because of his bad behaviour to the production crew throughout his time on the show than the fact he quit.

deeper wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

It's the same concept for anything in life. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger".

Zzzroy and Mike Mike were ******* too. 

Theo will get call back (even if it's a last minute one) unlike Brandon. He just ******* out (it's not that a big deal tbh) not left the show over a freaking ugly *** girlfriend like Brandon did, which the worst thing you can do.Plus unlike Jay, Theo has more character; the only reason why they could ignore him, would be more because of his bad behaviour to the production crew throughout his time on the show than the fact he quit.

The fact that he doesn't drink the Jenna kool-aid & will be like "**** that *****" whenever somebody brings her up on IGLive or Twitter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Theo needs to not bother with her though. The last thing I want to see is him being paired with Plank for another co-ed rivals.

Theo a *****

richjoe92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

that **** was like 10 years ago. Nate was just last year and Jay was the year before or so.Theo and Jay both talked big game, while Mike Mike and Leroy were upfront about their capabilities.

Rivals 1 was back in 2011 so it wasn't 10 years ago. It was more like 6/7 years ago. And so what if they talked a big game?  That's not the point here. If you're gonna sit here and say Jay could've powered through it and he's a ***** because he quit then the same goes for Mike/Leroy. Yet they NEVER got **** for not finishing that final. Their mental game was just as weak as Theo and Jay's Period. 

Okay. When you puff your chest out and say you're some beast or able to do certain things with relative ease, you're going to be met with harsher critizism when you fail to meet expectations compared to those that don't exude that false sense of brovado. Jay and Theo acted like big dogs and fell short. Mike was very very clear he's not even a fraction of athletic as his fellow competitors. He didn't set himself out to fail expectations, infact by doing the contrary, he exceeded expectations.  

Debut Album wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

that **** was like 10 years ago. Nate was just last year and Jay was the year before or so.Theo and Jay both talked big game, while Mike Mike and Leroy were upfront about their capabilities.

Rivals 1 was back in 2011 so it wasn't 10 years ago. It was more like 6/7 years ago. And so what if they talked a big game?  That's not the point here. If you're gonna sit here and say Jay could've powered through it and he's a ***** because he quit then the same goes for Mike/Leroy. Yet they NEVER got **** for not finishing that final. Their mental game was just as weak as Theo and Jay's Period. 

Okay. When you puff your chest out and say you're some beast or able to do certain things with relative ease, you're going to be met with harsher critizism when you fail to meet expectations compared to those that don't exude that false sense of brovado. Jay and Theo acted like big dogs and fell short. Mike was very very clear he's not even a fraction of athletic as his fellow competitors. He didn't set himself out to fail expectations, infact by doing the contrary, he exceeded expectations.  

A ***** you clearly obsessed with like... lmao..

I saw the ***** at the top of the page so I took 3 seconds to remind everyone. Not obsessed Smile

Very obsessed. Wink

Only people on the Challenge im obsessed about are king Nelson and queens Amanda and Smashley :) 

+ Theo

Or you wouldn't constantly be in this thread like the groupie you are.

If by constantly you mean 5 seconds a day to remind everyone he's a ***** then yes Wink

You still in this thread more than I am *****

Debut Album wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

that **** was like 10 years ago. Nate was just last year and Jay was the year before or so.Theo and Jay both talked big game, while Mike Mike and Leroy were upfront about their capabilities.

Rivals 1 was back in 2011 so it wasn't 10 years ago. It was more like 6/7 years ago. And so what if they talked a big game?  That's not the point here. If you're gonna sit here and say Jay could've powered through it and he's a ***** because he quit then the same goes for Mike/Leroy. Yet they NEVER got **** for not finishing that final. Their mental game was just as weak as Theo and Jay's Period. 

Okay. When you puff your chest out and say you're some beast or able to do certain things with relative ease, you're going to be met with harsher critizism when you fail to meet expectations compared to those that don't exude that false sense of brovado. Jay and Theo acted like big dogs and fell short. Mike was very very clear he's not even a fraction of athletic as his fellow competitors. He didn't set himself out to fail expectations, infact by doing the contrary, he exceeded expectations.  

Mike still flopped at the end of the day. So **** talking or not he should get the same treamtment. 

Debut Album wrote:

deeper wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

It's the same concept for anything in life. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger".Zzzroy and Mike Mike were ******* too. 

What doesn't kill you hurts like a ************ though.

But did anybody thought that Theo got robbed because of Sylvi***tupid *** ? I mean if she would have voted Theo instead of nasty *** Tony, it would have been a tie and he would have a chance to beat Bruno and make it to The Oasis instead of this flop *** Skeletons... 

richjoe92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

that **** was like 10 years ago. Nate was just last year and Jay was the year before or so.Theo and Jay both talked big game, while Mike Mike and Leroy were upfront about their capabilities.

Rivals 1 was back in 2011 so it wasn't 10 years ago. It was more like 6/7 years ago. And so what if they talked a big game?  That's not the point here. If you're gonna sit here and say Jay could've powered through it and he's a ***** because he quit then the same goes for Mike/Leroy. Yet they NEVER got **** for not finishing that final. Their mental game was just as weak as Theo and Jay's Period. 

Okay. When you puff your chest out and say you're some beast or able to do certain things with relative ease, you're going to be met with harsher critizism when you fail to meet expectations compared to those that don't exude that false sense of brovado. Jay and Theo acted like big dogs and fell short. Mike was very very clear he's not even a fraction of athletic as his fellow competitors. He didn't set himself out to fail expectations, infact by doing the contrary, he exceeded expectations.  

Mike still flopped at the end of the day. So **** talking or not he should get the same treamtment. 

 No

iu don't blame sylvia for that vote. all those people pressured her anyways. 

deeper wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

It's the same concept for anything in life. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger".Zzzroy and Mike Mike were ******* too. 

What doesn't kill you hurts like a ************ though.

Drinking **** doesn't hurt like a ************.  Gross, yes. But that was probably the least painful part of a final. You barf and move on.

All I've seen from Theo is talk so far. Talking about beating K***' ***, talking about being a better athlete than everyone. Boy needs to learn to shut his mouth until he can deliver. 

You all give Kailah **** for talking a big game, but at least she won her elimination.

when did Theo say he was a better athlete? all he said was he was a D1 athlete and that Cory shouldn't be looking so forward to facing him in elimination. 

Debut Album wrote:

deeper wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

It's the same concept for anything in life. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger".Zzzroy and Mike Mike were ******* too. 

What doesn't kill you hurts like a ************ though.

Drinking **** doesn't hurt like a ************.  Gross, yes. But that was probably the least painful part of a final. You barf and move on.All I've seen from Theo is talk so far. Talking about beating K***' ***, talking about being a better athlete than everyone. Boy needs to learn to shut his mouth until he can deliver. You all give Kailah **** for talking a big game, but at least she won her elimination.

Yes it does.

Debut Album wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

that **** was like 10 years ago. Nate was just last year and Jay was the year before or so.Theo and Jay both talked big game, while Mike Mike and Leroy were upfront about their capabilities.

Rivals 1 was back in 2011 so it wasn't 10 years ago. It was more like 6/7 years ago. And so what if they talked a big game?  That's not the point here. If you're gonna sit here and say Jay could've powered through it and he's a ***** because he quit then the same goes for Mike/Leroy. Yet they NEVER got **** for not finishing that final. Their mental game was just as weak as Theo and Jay's Period. 

Okay. When you puff your chest out and say you're some beast or able to do certain things with relative ease, you're going to be met with harsher critizism when you fail to meet expectations compared to those that don't exude that false sense of brovado. Jay and Theo acted like big dogs and fell short. Mike was very very clear he's not even a fraction of athletic as his fellow competitors. He didn't set himself out to fail expectations, infact by doing the contrary, he exceeded expectations.  

Mike still flopped at the end of the day. So **** talking or not he should get the same treamtment. 

 No

Yes.

Him, Anika & Toya would've bodied the cast shoot & individual pics Sad

Theo is the king of the *******.

this made me lol

richjoe92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

that **** was like 10 years ago. Nate was just last year and Jay was the year before or so.Theo and Jay both talked big game, while Mike Mike and Leroy were upfront about their capabilities.

Rivals 1 was back in 2011 so it wasn't 10 years ago. It was more like 6/7 years ago. And so what if they talked a big game?  That's not the point here. If you're gonna sit here and say Jay could've powered through it and he's a ***** because he quit then the same goes for Mike/Leroy. Yet they NEVER got **** for not finishing that final. Their mental game was just as weak as Theo and Jay's Period. 

Okay. When you puff your chest out and say you're some beast or able to do certain things with relative ease, you're going to be met with harsher critizism when you fail to meet expectations compared to those that don't exude that false sense of brovado. Jay and Theo acted like big dogs and fell short. Mike was very very clear he's not even a fraction of athletic as his fellow competitors. He didn't set himself out to fail expectations, infact by doing the contrary, he exceeded expectations.  

Mike still flopped at the end of the day. So **** talking or not he should get the same treamtment. 

I agree that Mike is still a *****, but like i said before, he already exceeded my expectations by not quiting sooner.

 

Pages