The Challenge: Invasion-Theo Bradley

575 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ya'll just mad Theo got paid your yearly salary to spend a free couple weeks in Thailand and a week after his ELIMINATION he's still the trending topic around here.

rookies only make 1,000 dollars for a week lmao and he was only their two weeks not a couple 

Debut Album wrote:

deeper wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.

And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

Wasn't Leroy the one who quit too? You never hear ANYTHING about that **** though smh

You on the right meds now, babe? I can tell something has changed if you finally making some sense!

Kajun been hitting the mark for past few weeks lmaooo let me find out he trying to turn a new leaf.

deeper wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

that **** was like 10 years ago. Nate was just last year and Jay was the year before or so.

Theo and Jay both talked big game, while Mike Mike and Leroy were upfront about their capabilities.

Debut Album wrote:

deeper wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

that **** was like 10 years ago. Nate was just last year and Jay was the year before or so.Theo and Jay both talked big game, while Mike Mike and Leroy were upfront about their capabilities.

my daddy richjoe always right. <3

Wasn't Leroy the one who quit too? You never hear ANYTHING about that **** though smh

Yeah. Leroy was the one that wanted to quit first but Mike had to keep him going.

That's probably why he didn't trip.

Debut Album wrote:

deeper wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:LOOK! Jay and Theo both had reasonable explanations to quit, it's just something in their body that could not withstand the task. Like Theo said you can call him a ***** but until you try what he's done he doesn't give a **** what you say. Same goes for Jay we never tried the damn drink nor saw the view and been at the height where Theo was to know if we'd jump.These men do not deserve hate and rudeness that they recieve continuosly. Brandon is the only exception.Let Nate, Jay and Theo LIVE. 

Their bodies could have withstood the tasks, their minds were weak. There's a difference.

I agree with you on Nate and Theo but Jay? He has stated that his body would't let him get it down and if that's true then all the strenth in your mind is not going to make a difference. You can't always just power through **** in life.

Oh really? Was he going to actually die if he continued drinking it? No. He was just being a ***** just like Theo and Nate, and you're making excuses for him. You can definitely power through drinking gross stuff if you put your mind to it. They are allowed to throw up. He just had to swallow some **** and throw it back up. 

So you're telling me you can just ignore what your body is telling you and drink gross ****. Like you can drink it if you're body is rejecting it? Okay.

Yes. lmao like this isn't even an argument. If you have any athletic background at all, you would know that. Ex. your body is screaming at you to stop running in track, yet your mind powers through it.

Well this isn't a sport.And if that's the case then Leroy/Mike should've power'd through that final challenge in Rivals but they quit. But I don't hear you or anyone else ******** on them....

that **** was like 10 years ago. Nate was just last year and Jay was the year before or so.Theo and Jay both talked big game, while Mike Mike and Leroy were upfront about their capabilities.

Rivals 1 was back in 2011 so it wasn't 10 years ago. It was more like 6/7 years ago. And so what if they talked a big game?  That's not the point here. If you're gonna sit here and say Jay could've powered through it and he's a ***** because he quit then the same goes for Mike/Leroy. Yet they NEVER got **** for not finishing that final. Their mental game was just as weak as Theo and Jay's Period. 

I mean Leroy sucks too so zzzZzz

Theo a *****

Ya'll sure do love Theo Smile been keeping his thread poppin since he was eliminated

If by love you mean think nothing but that he's a ***** then yes Smile

I do love Theo, don't get me wrong. He can bring big things for this show (competition, drama, funny interviews...), but none of this would ever erase the fact he flopped like a *****. Plus, he actually did worse than Nate, which is pretty tragic... Everybody pooped on Cory when he lost against the latter, but people finding excuses for Theo who quit like a ******** to think we could have Dylan Moore instead of him, is way more bittersweet; because the latter really wanted to do the show and was utterly pissed off when MTV send him home without even playing the game while Theo didn't give a damn. Theo was what we could call : a wasting spot !So, until he redeems himself properly, he's a *****.

Oh and Leroy is a flop too, and I don't think people with common sense and as a real fan of the show would want to see him back, ever...

Ya'll sure do love Theo Smile been keeping his thread poppin since he was eliminated

I do love Theo, don't get me wrong. He can bring big things for this show (competition, drama, funny interviews...), but none of this would ever erase the fact he flopped like a *****. Plus, he actually did worse than Nate, which is pretty tragic... Everybody pooped on Cory when he lost against the latter, but people finding excuses for Theo who quit like a ******** to think we could have Dylan Moore instead of him, is way more bittersweet; because the latter really wanted to do the show and was utterly pissed off when MTV send him home without even playing the game while Theo didn't give a damn. Theo was what we could call : a wasting spot !So, until he redeems himself properly, he's a ******* and Leroy is a flop too, and I don't think people with common sense and as a real fan of the show would want to see him back, ever...

best thing that happened, the fact that he didnt make the show.

Bottom picture better

That Theo picture scared the **** out of me.

one's hot

the other a rat

DanishBoy wrote:

I do love Theo, don't get me wrong. He can bring big things for this show (competition, drama, funny interviews...), but none of this would ever erase the fact he flopped like a *****. Plus, he actually did worse than Nate, which is pretty tragic... Everybody pooped on Cory when he lost against the latter, but people finding excuses for Theo who quit like a ******** to think we could have Dylan Moore instead of him, is way more bittersweet; because the latter really wanted to do the show and was utterly pissed off when MTV send him home without even playing the game while Theo didn't give a damn. Theo was what we could call : a wasting spot !So, until he redeems himself properly, he's a ******* and Leroy is a flop too, and I don't think people with common sense and as a real fan of the show would want to see him back, ever...

best thing that happened, the fact that he didnt make the show.

Agreed. 

But I do think it won't be long before he does make the show.

 

the.trillest wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:I do love Theo, don't get me wrong. He can bring big things for this show (competition, drama, funny interviews...), but none of this would ever erase the fact he flopped like a *****. Plus, he actually did worse than Nate, which is pretty tragic... Everybody pooped on Cory when he lost against the latter, but people finding excuses for Theo who quit like a ******** to think we could have Dylan Moore instead of him, is way more bittersweet; because the latter really wanted to do the show and was utterly pissed off when MTV send him home without even playing the game while Theo didn't give a damn. Theo was what we could call : a wasting spot !So, until he redeems himself properly, he's a ******* and Leroy is a flop too, and I don't think people with common sense and as a real fan of the show would want to see him back, ever...

best thing that happened, the fact that he didnt make the show.

Agreed. But I do think it won't be long before he does make the show. 

I'm blanking. Who's Dylan Moore? 

I do love Theo, don't get me wrong. He can bring big things for this show (competition, drama, funny interviews...)

Which is exactly why he deserves Redemption.

hardbitten wrote:

the.trillest wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:I do love Theo, don't get me wrong. He can bring big things for this show (competition, drama, funny interviews...), but none of this would ever erase the fact he flopped like a *****. Plus, he actually did worse than Nate, which is pretty tragic... Everybody pooped on Cory when he lost against the latter, but people finding excuses for Theo who quit like a ******** to think we could have Dylan Moore instead of him, is way more bittersweet; because the latter really wanted to do the show and was utterly pissed off when MTV send him home without even playing the game while Theo didn't give a damn. Theo was what we could call : a wasting spot !So, until he redeems himself properly, he's a ******* and Leroy is a flop too, and I don't think people with common sense and as a real fan of the show would want to see him back, ever...

best thing that happened, the fact that he didnt make the show.

Agreed. But I do think it won't be long before he does make the show. 

I'm blanking. Who's Dylan Moore? 

Lizard... 

https://www.instagram.com/nickyshowtime/?hl=en

DanishBoy wrote:

I do love Theo, don't get me wrong. He can bring big things for this show (competition, drama, funny interviews...)

Which is exactly why he deserves Redemption.

gr4pefruits wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

the.trillest wrote:
DanishBoy wrote:I do love Theo, don't get me wrong. He can bring big things for this show (competition, drama, funny interviews...), but none of this would ever erase the fact he flopped like a *****. Plus, he actually did worse than Nate, which is pretty tragic... Everybody pooped on Cory when he lost against the latter, but people finding excuses for Theo who quit like a ******** to think we could have Dylan Moore instead of him, is way more bittersweet; because the latter really wanted to do the show and was utterly pissed off when MTV send him home without even playing the game while Theo didn't give a damn. Theo was what we could call : a wasting spot !So, until he redeems himself properly, he's a ******* and Leroy is a flop too, and I don't think people with common sense and as a real fan of the show would want to see him back, ever...

best thing that happened, the fact that he didnt make the show.

Agreed. But I do think it won't be long before he does make the show. 

I'm blanking. Who's Dylan Moore? 

Lizard... https://www.instagram.com/nickyshowtime/?hl=en

LOL I completely forgot he existed. His forehead used to creep me out when he would wear his snapbacks backwards. Like you couldn't see where his hairline started and it was ******* scary to me for some reaosn. 

Theo is the king of the *******.

no that would be Brandon 

PinkRose wrote:

Theo is the king of the *******.

no that would be Brandon 

Ya'll just mad Theo got paid your yearly salary to spend a free couple weeks in Thailand and a week after his ELIMINATION he's still the trending topic around here.

Kajun wrote:

Ya'll just mad Theo got paid your yearly salary to spend a free couple weeks in Thailand and a week after his ELIMINATION he's still the trending topic around here.

rookies only make 1,000 dollars for a week lmao and he was only their two weeks not a couple 

you do know that's the whole point of his post right? kajun is basically telling all the haters that they only make 1,000 to 2,000 a year. 

PinkRose wrote:

Theo is the king of the *******.

no that would be Brandon 

Brandon left because of his girlfriend, not because he ******* out of an elimination that even someone as unathletic and tiny as Anika had completed. He's stupid and immature, yes, but he's not a *******

Pages