The Challenge: Invasion- Ashley Kelsey

256 posts / 0 new
Last post

But if Dario is so trash like she claimed, then why did she keep pictures with him while Dario paid her dust on his IG profile ? 

Perhaps she has no time for these childish things

But if Dario is so trash like she claimed, then why did she keep pictures with him while Dario paid her dust on his IG profile ? 

It's actually more sad that Dario took the time to do that. You don't erase the past

Jesus who the **** cares about instagram. Dario is a joke.

DanishBoy wrote:
But if Dario is so trash like she claimed, then why did she keep pictures with him while Dario paid her dust on his IG profile ? 

Perhaps she has no time for these childish things

But she had time to do that ??? Lmao 

Bananasplsretire wrote:
DanishBoy wrote:But if Dario is so trash like she claimed, then why did she keep pictures with him while Dario paid her dust on his IG profile ? 
Perhaps she has no time for these childish things
But she had time to do that ??? Lmao 

An MTV producer ask multiple exes to do that for him so he could promoted ex on the beach on his story last week. Nany, Taylor and Her were the ones that did it

DanishBoy wrote:
Bananasplsretire wrote:
DanishBoy wrote:But if Dario is so trash like she claimed, then why did she keep pictures with him while Dario paid her dust on his IG profile ? 
Perhaps she has no time for these childish things
But she had time to do that ??? Lmao 

An MTV producer ask multiple exes to do that for him so he could promoted ex on the beach on his story last week. Nany, Taylor and Her were the ones that did it

Why asking him to do that ? Lol

I thought MTV were done with him...but anyway thanks for the information. 

PinkRose wrote:
DanishBoy wrote:
Bananasplsretire wrote:
DanishBoy wrote:But if Dario is so trash like she claimed, then why did she keep pictures with him while Dario paid her dust on his IG profile ? 
Perhaps she has no time for these childish things
But she had time to do that ??? Lmao 
An MTV producer ask multiple exes to do that for him so he could promoted ex on the beach on his story last week. Nany, Taylor and Her were the ones that did it

Why asking him to do that ? LolI thought MTV were done with him...but anyway thanks for the information. 

The guy asked Ashley not Dario, since she is friend of him. Who has said they are done with them? They are others over them, they still get availability calls.

 

DanishBoy wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
DanishBoy wrote:
Bananasplsretire wrote:
DanishBoy wrote:But if Dario is so trash like she claimed, then why did she keep pictures with him while Dario paid her dust on his IG profile ? 
Perhaps she has no time for these childish things
But she had time to do that ??? Lmao 
An MTV producer ask multiple exes to do that for him so he could promoted ex on the beach on his story last week. Nany, Taylor and Her were the ones that did it
Why asking him to do that ? LolI thought MTV were done with him...but anyway thanks for the information. 

The guy asked Ashley not Dario, since she is friend of him. Who has said they are done with them? They are others over them, they still get availability calls. 

That was my assumption since after Dario poor performance on Dirty 30, they never cast him back...Same with Ashley after Invasion.

PinkRose wrote:
DanishBoy wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
DanishBoy wrote:
Bananasplsretire wrote:
DanishBoy wrote:But if Dario is so trash like she claimed, then why did she keep pictures with him while Dario paid her dust on his IG profile ? 
Perhaps she has no time for these childish things
But she had time to do that ??? Lmao 
An MTV producer ask multiple exes to do that for him so he could promoted ex on the beach on his story last week. Nany, Taylor and Her were the ones that did it
Why asking him to do that ? LolI thought MTV were done with him...but anyway thanks for the information. 
The guy asked Ashley not Dario, since she is friend of him. Who has said they are done with them? They are others over them, they still get availability calls. 

That was my assumption since after Dario poor performance on Dirty 30, they never cast him back...Same with Ashley after Invasion.

Both of them are just at the bottom especially since the pool got way bigger on vendettas. They still get availability  calls or like I call them courtesy calls.

Yes, Ashley has spoken about being friends with a Producer. 

 

Is it the the same guy that discovered her at a bar for RW while she was in college and kept in touch with her to cast her when she felt ready?

DanishBoy wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
DanishBoy wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
DanishBoy wrote:
Bananasplsretire wrote:
DanishBoy wrote:But if Dario is so trash like she claimed, then why did she keep pictures with him while Dario paid her dust on his IG profile ? 
Perhaps she has no time for these childish things
But she had time to do that ??? Lmao 
An MTV producer ask multiple exes to do that for him so he could promoted ex on the beach on his story last week. Nany, Taylor and Her were the ones that did it
Why asking him to do that ? LolI thought MTV were done with him...but anyway thanks for the information. 
The guy asked Ashley not Dario, since she is friend of him. Who has said they are done with them? They are others over them, they still get availability calls. 
That was my assumption since after Dario poor performance on Dirty 30, they never cast him back...Same with Ashley after Invasion.

Both of them are just at the bottom especially since the pool got way bigger on vendettas. They still get availability  calls or like I call them courtesy calls.

It’s funny how Dario went from a locked cast member on every season to basically being retrograded as a possible “last choice”

Dario lowkey did it to himself. He should've did more to be memorable. But he hooked up with boring *** Ashley and that just made him even more of a snooze.

They had a real love story though, not a random hookup. You can't choose you fall for lol

You guys are cruel lol these two dated for more than a year for sure, they had serious feelings for each other and he cheated on her. It sucks. Pictures on instagram is the least problem here.

Dario lowkey did it to himself. He should've did more to be memorable. But he hooked up with boring *** Ashley and that just made him even more of a snooze.

I swear and it's actually too bad, because on his IG stories, he has a "bubbly" personality in which he doesn't take himself so seriously, yet that never transpired on any shows he did, except maybe on Bloodlines.

I think if he had a mentor (like his twin brother), he would have been a great addition.

Pages