The Challenge: Invasion- Ashley Kelsey

218 posts / 0 new
Last post

She is the best. ❤️

She is the best. ❤️
Give me your account because I'm the real AshKelseyFan now

No I'm the real AshKelseyfan

theres only one real AshleyKelseyFan

and its me. its me. its ddp.

Will the real Ashley kelsey fan please stand up

That would be me

Im the real AshleyKelseyFan

IT'S ME AUSTIN!

IT WAS ME. ALL ALONG.

We are all AshKelseyFans and members of the Ash Kelsey Army <3

Share you account with us Gab <3

mickeyflo24 wrote:
gr4pefruits wrote:
Camille wrote:I just watched the After Buzz episode with her and Dario and I have to say they are couple goals! Ashley is one hell of a woman. She refused to sleep with Dario on the challenge (I think she was the same way with Zach on their season). And now she's got this former player clearly smitten with her and doing bible studies! He said he's never found someone like her before and they would stay up late talking for hours in the challenge house. That is so sweet. Ashley is clearly the type that you wife.
I'm pretty sure Zach was the one resisting her lmao. He was very conservative on RW. I'm actually surprised they never mentoned Zach and Ashley's relationship on Invasion. From what I remember, he was head over heels for her and she was ultimately the one who broke up with him. 
if i was to say the bolded the keyboard warriors of vevmo would hate on me so i'm glad you said the above statement. but yeah everything you said is correct. 

She said Zach was acting that way to make himself into the guy her and her family would accept. He was being totally fake on that season. Notice how quick he was to hook up in Challenge houses after their split. lmao. She broke up with him because he turned out to be a totally different person outside the Real World house.

they were broken up for almost a year when the challenge BOTS aired. and let me just add that the editors on MTV made it look like Zach and Jonna made out on the first night, whne in actuality they didn't hook up until two weeks later. 

check your facts. 

Dario  better watch out,Jenna has a habit of stealing Ashley's sloppy seconds. First Zach then bruno .

#ICON Ashley Kelsey will return and win again

Dario  better watch out,Jenna has a habit of stealing Ashley's sloppy seconds. First Zach then bruno .

I wonder why Jenna is so obsessed with Ashley! Truly sad!

Challenge 17 wrote:
Dario  better watch out,Jenna has a habit of stealing Ashley's sloppy seconds. First Zach then bruno .

I wonder why Jenna is so obsessed with Ashley! Truly sad!

****** HER QUEEN!

Challenge 17 wrote:
Dario  better watch out,Jenna has a habit of stealing Ashley's sloppy seconds. First Zach then bruno .

I wonder why Jenna is so obsessed with Ashley! Truly sad!

so true. ashley k is the type of girl you bring home to mom and dad. doormat is the type you bring home to put outside the front door.

Camille wrote:
mickeyflo24 wrote:
gr4pefruits wrote:
Camille wrote:I just watched the After Buzz episode with her and Dario and I have to say they are couple goals! Ashley is one hell of a woman. She refused to sleep with Dario on the challenge (I think she was the same way with Zach on their season). And now she's got this former player clearly smitten with her and doing bible studies! He said he's never found someone like her before and they would stay up late talking for hours in the challenge house. That is so sweet. Ashley is clearly the type that you wife.
I'm pretty sure Zach was the one resisting her lmao. He was very conservative on RW. I'm actually surprised they never mentoned Zach and Ashley's relationship on Invasion. From what I remember, he was head over heels for her and she was ultimately the one who broke up with him. 
if i was to say the bolded the keyboard warriors of vevmo would hate on me so i'm glad you said the above statement. but yeah everything you said is correct. 
She said Zach was acting that way to make himself into the guy her and her family would accept. He was being totally fake on that season. Notice how quick he was to hook up in Challenge houses after their split. lmao. She broke up with him because he turned out to be a totally different person outside the Real World house.

they were broken up for almost a year when the challenge BOTS aired. and let me just add that the editors on MTV made it look like Zach and Jonna made out on the first night, whne in actuality they didn't hook up until two weeks later. check your facts. 

lol. Either this guy is in love with Zach or he wants to be him so badly he worships him. Check my facts? First of all,  other than you, who cares if he hooked up with Jonna on the first night or 2 weeks in? I didn't say an exact time. You're missing my entire point, which is that Zach is fake. On his Real World season, he acted like this Conservative good old boy who wouldn't have *** on the show. Once he got on the Challenges he was nothing like that. He kissed Frank on the mouth because he got a lot of flack for being a homophobe on his season. On this challenge he made sure to make statements about women being strong, independent creatures. Can you guess why? Because he got a backlash for all the horrible things he said about women on his last challenge. He's a phony, end of story. I don't want to be rude even though your "check your facts" remark seemed rather condescending, but maybe you should find a better person to look up to. The rest of us can see that Zach is a *********.

 

 

mickey has a thing for guys that mistreat women. i secretly thinks he wants to be the women in those relationships and be used and abused by these guys lol

mickeyflo24 wrote:
Camille wrote:
mickeyflo24 wrote:
gr4pefruits wrote:
Camille wrote:I just watched the After Buzz episode with her and Dario and I have to say they are couple goals! Ashley is one hell of a woman. She refused to sleep with Dario on the challenge (I think she was the same way with Zach on their season). And now she's got this former player clearly smitten with her and doing bible studies! He said he's never found someone like her before and they would stay up late talking for hours in the challenge house. That is so sweet. Ashley is clearly the type that you wife.
I'm pretty sure Zach was the one resisting her lmao. He was very conservative on RW. I'm actually surprised they never mentoned Zach and Ashley's relationship on Invasion. From what I remember, he was head over heels for her and she was ultimately the one who broke up with him. 
if i was to say the bolded the keyboard warriors of vevmo would hate on me so i'm glad you said the above statement. but yeah everything you said is correct. 
She said Zach was acting that way to make himself into the guy her and her family would accept. He was being totally fake on that season. Notice how quick he was to hook up in Challenge houses after their split. lmao. She broke up with him because he turned out to be a totally different person outside the Real World house.
they were broken up for almost a year when the challenge BOTS aired. and let me just add that the editors on MTV made it look like Zach and Jonna made out on the first night, whne in actuality they didn't hook up until two weeks later. check your facts. 

lol. Either this guy is in love with Zach or he wants to be him so badly he worships him. Check my facts? First of all,  other than you, who cares if he hooked up with Jonna on the first night or 2 weeks in? I didn't say an exact time. You're missing my entire point, which is that Zach is fake. On his Real World season, he acted like this Conservative good old boy who wouldn't have *** on the show. Once he got on the Challenges he was nothing like that. He kissed Frank on the mouth because he got a lot of flack for being a homophobe on his season. On this challenge he made sure to make statements about women being strong, independent creatures. Can you guess why? Because he got a backlash for all the horrible things he said about women on his last challenge. He's a phony, end of story. I don't want to be rude even though your "check your facts" remark seemed rather condescending, but maybe you should find a better person to look up to. The rest of us can see that Zach is a *************

WORD!!!

mickeyflo24 wrote:
Camille wrote:
mickeyflo24 wrote:
gr4pefruits wrote:
Camille wrote:I just watched the After Buzz episode with her and Dario and I have to say they are couple goals! Ashley is one hell of a woman. She refused to sleep with Dario on the challenge (I think she was the same way with Zach on their season). And now she's got this former player clearly smitten with her and doing bible studies! He said he's never found someone like her before and they would stay up late talking for hours in the challenge house. That is so sweet. Ashley is clearly the type that you wife.
I'm pretty sure Zach was the one resisting her lmao. He was very conservative on RW. I'm actually surprised they never mentoned Zach and Ashley's relationship on Invasion. From what I remember, he was head over heels for her and she was ultimately the one who broke up with him. 
if i was to say the bolded the keyboard warriors of vevmo would hate on me so i'm glad you said the above statement. but yeah everything you said is correct. 
She said Zach was acting that way to make himself into the guy her and her family would accept. He was being totally fake on that season. Notice how quick he was to hook up in Challenge houses after their split. lmao. She broke up with him because he turned out to be a totally different person outside the Real World house.
they were broken up for almost a year when the challenge BOTS aired. and let me just add that the editors on MTV made it look like Zach and Jonna made out on the first night, whne in actuality they didn't hook up until two weeks later. check your facts. 

lol. Either this guy is in love with Zach or he wants to be him so badly he worships him. Check my facts? First of all,  other than you, who cares if he hooked up with Jonna on the first night or 2 weeks in? I didn't say an exact time. You're missing my entire point, which is that Zach is fake. On his Real World season, he acted like this Conservative good old boy who wouldn't have *** on the show. Once he got on the Challenges he was nothing like that. He kissed Frank on the mouth because he got a lot of flack for being a homophobe on his season. On this challenge he made sure to make statements about women being strong, independent creatures. Can you guess why? Because he got a backlash for all the horrible things he said about women on his last challenge. He's a phony, end of story. I don't want to be rude even though your "check your facts" remark seemed rather condescending, but maybe you should find a better person to look up to. The rest of us can see that Zach is a *************

#SNATCHED

Sports Illustrated "Lovely Lady Of The Day" aka Lovely Lady of Everyday https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/photo/2017/04/06/ashley-kelsey-lovely-lady-day

Queen of the wallpapers. Jenna, Anika, and Leroy need to take detailed notes.

Wondering what can Ashley do to be less boring???

Wondering what can Ashley do to be less boring???

stay home

My favorite wallpaper.

FreeAgent11 wrote:
Wondering what can Ashley do to be less boring???

stay home

DEADDD. I love me some Ash Kel. She's ~different~

She is only person from the challenge who i follow on social media. I find her lovely

Would've loved to see her again instead of that doormat Plank who is so jealous of her & recognizes how pathetic Ashley makes her look.

Has ashley ever said anything remotely funny, interesting or memorable on any of her shows?  What made them cast her other than her being moderately good looking 

Has ashley ever said anything remotely funny, interesting or memorable on any of her shows?  What made them cast her other than her being moderately good looking 
It was Ashley or Sam, pick your poison

Has ashley ever said anything remotely funny, interesting or memorable on any of her shows?  What made them cast her other than her being moderately good looking 

Well for one, it was between ashley and sam. Ashley was the more attractive options I imagine because of her past relationship with Zach and with him and Jenna both being there, I imagine they were hoping for something like they got in the ruins with kellyann johanna kenny and wes.

Pages