The Challenge: World Championship (Season 1)- Spoilers Discussion Thread

8088 posts / 0 new
Last post

Can't believe im rooting this hard for Sarah also 

Can't believe im rooting this hard for Sarah also 

SAME!

I love Sarah's crazy *** at least she provides 

You wouldnt think it from the challenge usa edit (and I never watched survivor) , but I heard on a few podcasts that Sarah has great social play. She sounds a lil like jonna, shes a great listener and likes to ask people questions to get know them better/understand what she doesnt know. 

I love Sarah's crazy *** at least she provides 

i will say this about that gremlin: she does give us strategy, gameplay, and high camp moments with how intense she is. i'm here for her flinging kaycee and tori, but if she sticks around for too long she's winning

Morning 

Morning 

morning!

Morning 

morning PR!

How are you PR? Smile

Morning 

if you ain't giving us the boot from 2 days ago  GOODNIGHT! *giggles* Smile

Morning 

morning pinky 

Morning 

Hey, how are youuu? <3

i believe Zara has been eliminated. she began following TJ

Emily like her bf pic & Theo is also liking pics.

Zara, Kiki, amber and jonna can stay... the rest can honestly choke Smile

not Theo Sad we truly lost

Didn't pink say only Nia & someone else didn't leave someone running their account?

Didn't pink say only Nia & someone else didn't leave someone running their account?

Sofia but that's only to those that were already eliminated at the time. Justine, Amber and Jonna don't got anybody running theirs either

From the ppl confirmed out but since last  season they are being more relax with certain stuff on off days.

3/4 missing one 

3/4 missing one 

of?

3/4 missing one 

of?

lmao I knew you would say something 

I'm sad that miss rose doesn't do "don't hold your breath" posts anymore why? Sad

Zara probably out tho fr the ones who start following TJ out of nowhere always are assuming that's true haven't checked but I doubt that user would lie 

Zara probably out tho fr the ones who start following TJ out of nowhere always are assuming that's true haven't checked but I doubt that user would lie 

right. emily liking her bfs post is clearly him liking it himself, the tj follow when she's had no other activity is weird

right. emily liking her bfs post is clearly him liking it himself, the tj follow when she's had no other activity is weird

No, that was Emily herself.

Update coming today whenever I figure out how to open the lock thread from this new phone (or another moderator does it for me) and gamer is active at the same time as me 

I'm so excited I kinda like this delay so we can 4 boots at once 

Why 4? 

Why 4? 

you or gaymer didn't reveal the booted people from Tuesday 

Pages