The Challenge: Invasion (Pre-Departure Speculation)

4910 posts / 0 new
Last post

With all these people saying they are retired, it kinda makes me want to see a Free Agents 2 because the cast could actually be good and different. Plus, Bananas won the last one so why bring him back? If they were to do a Duel 3 they would definitely cast him and I have no time for win #7. Also, a Duel 3 should be best of the best and we aren't there yet, final season. With Free Agents you can cast flops and lowkey get away with it LOL

And with a new group of people, politics can kinda shift especially in a game based around unpredictability. Redemption would be cool but I don't think they would give it Justice. A theme like that requires you to cast lesser-known competitiors or people we haven't seen in a while which IMO is good but I think they will water it down with people like Johnny, Zach, Cara Maria, Cory, and to me they don't fit a redemption theme.  So leave it alone. 

Wasn't Violetta's name on the list? Who removed it?

I never had Violetta on the list....As of yesterday I know from 2 reliable people she hasnt been contacted yet.

Graphik wrote:

I never had Violetta on the list....As of yesterday I know from 2 reliable people she hasnt been contacted yet.

I could've sworn I saw her name on there but maybe it was just me being high lol

Sylvia >>>>>>

Ready to see her chokeslam some **** lmao

Kind of hoping Cory declined. He's been such a letdown, even more so than Zach was.

I'd rather they invest time and effort into Brian.

YASS TO SYLVIA, MARIE AND AVEREY!

Another Queen added 

Sylvia >>>>>>Ready to see her chokeslam some **** lmao

People have said they don't want Madison and tony together unless it is exes but they have a kid so I think the drama would be minimum anyways so I hope we see Madison 

wouldnt they pay Madison big to come on? And did she accept or just get contacted

Great list! Like the new combination of new players. And I def believe nany will be back for exes 3!!!!

OMFG! Please get Sylvia on there to snatch edges. I see her reading Camila's *** for filth! 

damn i'm so so so sad about nany. not surprised, but still sad. hopefully she just takes a break and comes back in the summer for the next one with a different mentality.

its good shes going back to school though. 

How about this, when people are mad the thread is off topic. Message me instead of Pink, I care way less about my pms being full of complaining,

How about this, when people are mad the thread is off topic. Message me instead of Pink, I care way less about my pms being full of complaining,

Or message me and I'll happily tell them to **** Off. Wink

Vince can ******* exit.

Vince can ******* exit.

Expect Simone, Amanda, and Devin to slay our screens once again Smile

Bananas needs to let Vince do this alone. He's looked at as a joke because his cousin always come to his rescue anytime he's involved in something just look at his fights with Cory, Camila, and Thomas. It would be great character development having him go in this one alone.

Bananas needs to let Vince do this alone. He's looked at as a joke because his cousin always come to his rescue anytime he's involved in something just look at his fights with Cory, Camila, and Thomas. It would be great character development having him go in this one alone.

Only to see him get his *** disqualified or humiliated in elimination.

I feel like he still would be a joke honestly.

Only to see him get his *** disqualified or humiliated in elimination.

I believe he would be DQd as well for starting a fight and getting his *** beat Brad style. #OOPS

I don't mind Dustin coming back, but hopefully he's hit the weights & sharpened up his other skills so he can actually last past the first week.

I don't mind Dustin coming back, but hopefully he's hit the weights & sharpened up his other skills so he can actually last past the first week.

He just needs to get people in his corner. I feel like the reason why he's targeted early is because he's not really close with anyone so noone will be pissed off if he's thrown in.

Like no one cares about his past. He needs to man up and start hanging out with people and make friends. He's an easy early target because he's so self conscious about his past.

Pages