The Challenge: Dirty 30 (Spoiler Free)

6684 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lol @ Devin & Dario as "strong" competitors lawd

WE NEEDED GIO

someone gonna have to exlain to me this whole britni thing against jenna cause if britni really doesnt **** with jenna imma need to root for this girl

This.

Y'all got me hype for Britni and Alicia now.

I think the Female Old Schoolers (Jemmeye, Veronica and Aneesa) will drag the team down, so they're not that strong as a team in general imo 

Veronica has never dragged a team down... Aneesa can be very decent or irrelevant in missions and Jem.. who knows.

They should cast Ashley K. and put her with the AYTO? team since that’s where the casuals thought she was from lmaooo.

styleZ wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:Ayto team is the weakest and the vets are super strong. A bit unfair tbh

You are seriously sleeping on the AYTO team. They are going to be legit.

How is Derrick as a competitor? Because right now the only one capable of doing good is hunter,and maybe Devin purely on strategy. As for the girls?....nnnn. 

Amanda can take out any of these girls. So...

They should cast Ashley K. and put her with the AYTO? team since that’s where the casuals thought she was from lmaooo.

⚰️⚰️⚰️

So if this is Cutthroat 2... Who is your first guy pick? My friend and I discussed it, and we were torn between Jordan, CT, and Darrell

Darrell

Britni>>>>>>>>>>>>

Need Marie, Ashley, LaToya, Kailah, Veronica, Britni, and Amanda to link the p. 

So can we get Robb/Connor & Rachel/The Queen as heavy hitters? Please & thank you.

Watch Chris perform the best on his team lmao, Jordan and Cory have flop tendencies.

you're dismissed lol

challengermary wrote:

styleZ wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:Ayto team is the weakest and the vets are super strong. A bit unfair tbh

How is Derrick as a competitor? Because right now the only one capable of doing good is hunter,and maybe Devin purely on strategy. As for the girls?....nnnn. 

Cant deny that tbh. Smart as hell and determined. 

I hope and pray we get Amanda vs Camila, because that shit will be iconic. And the build up over the past seasons gives this feud an old school feel, because they legitimately despise each other.

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

someone gonna have to exlain to me this whole britni thing against jenna cause if britni really doesnt **** with jenna imma need to root for this girl

This.Y'all got me hype for Britni and Alicia now.

Youll love em 

Not saying I buy this format, but I saw this speculated on Reddit.....

RIGHT NOW

RW has 14 people. 7 men and 7 women

MTV All-Stars has 14 people. 8 men and 6 women

That means we're missing 1 man and 1 woman from RW, and 2 women from All-Stars.

Nicole Z and Makani are MIA on social media. How could Nicole not be on this season after a dominate performance on Invasion? Nicole could be the 8th RW girl, Makani could be the 7th All-Star girl.

We are now missing 1 man from RW and 1 woman from All-Stars.

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

leroy the weakest out of that bunch...followed by banana? dunno lets see what derrick has left in the tank

No way Leroy is the weakest in that bunch. He can easily take out Bananas and Derrick K physically,  not too sure about CT & Darrell.

Check Derrick K instagram, no way Leroy would take him out imo. Derrick spend his days at the gym working out and he's in so good shape

Watch Chris perform the best on his team lmao, Jordan and Cory have flop tendencies.

And Tony lol

challengermary wrote:

styleZ wrote:

Lurker coming in heavy with the jokes lmao 

n
LurkerNoMore wrote:

challengermary wrote:

styleZ wrote:

Lurker coming in heavy with the jokes lmao 

Get back to me when your account is at least a day old. In nature, a lot of organisms never make it past infancy.

TeenageTragedy wrote:

I think the Female Old Schoolers (Jemmeye, Veronica and Aneesa) will drag the team down, so they're not that strong as a team in general imo 

Veronica has never dragged a team down... Aneesa can be very decent or irrelevant in missions and Jem.. who knows.

Veronica is almost 40 and it doesn't look she works out at all but who knows - she's definitely the wildcard of this season along with Derrick K. Aneesa has next to no endurance and tends to just rely on others to get far in the game now. And Jemmeye lost to LaToya in a physical elimination, so LMAO.

challenge13 wrote:
I know Simone isn't confirmed yet and shes pretty irrelevant / easy to replace on this pic BUT this cast is pretty awesome.  Especially if they break out teams the way we think they may...

It's not perfect and it doesn't have that same epic feel that Invasion had, but this cast is truly incredible. 

I think the dynamics will be interesting, especially since they just filmed Second Chances and the Invasion reunion. 

Alot of feelings are going to be fresh in their minds:

SPOILERS FOR THE REUNION:

Amanda popping the shit out of Camila.

Nelson kissing Ashley and Hunter being pissued about it.

Nelson vs Cory....even though I still think it's somewhat for the camera.

Derrick and Tori being an irl couple.

Aneesa together with Cara Maria and Veronica.

Tony and Shane being brothers and on the same team.

Ok Lisa, I see you.

Not saying I buy this format, but I saw this speculated on Reddit..... RIGHT NOWRW has 14 people. 7 men and 7 womenMTV All-Stars has 14 people. 8 men and 6 womenThat means we're missing 1 man and 1 woman from RW, and 2 women from All-Stars.Nicole Z and Makani are MIA on social media. How could Nicole not be on this season after a dominate performance on Invasion? Nicole could be the 8th RW girl, Makani could be the 7th All-Star girl.We are now missing 1 man from RW and 1 woman from All-Stars.

She is not. I know someone who saw her last night. 

styleZ wrote:

Well Derrick was the brians on season 5 strategy wise and he is a big/tall ripped dude. Nelson and Hunter both showed up this season and are physically strong. Devin may not be the most athletic but he is doing pretty well on second chances and is obviously strategic. I'm not a big Dario guy. Tori has done really well on second chances, is athletic and smart. I think Amanda has proven she is smart and is a competitor. Alicia has a body type that could lend well towards eliminations. Although I'm not sure what they will get from Britni or Simone, but a couple duds isn't that bad.

Britni>>>>>>>>>>>>Need Marie, Ashley, LaToya, Kailah, Veronica, Britni, and Amanda to link the p. 

marie is linking up with a bunch of losers like jemeye :/

I hope and pray we get Amanda vs Camila, because that shit will be iconic. And the build up over the past seasons gives this feud an old school feel, because they legitimately despise each other.

Katie and Veronica. Coral and Julie/Trishelle vibes.

Not saying I buy this format, but I saw this speculated on Reddit..... RIGHT NOWRW has 14 people. 7 men and 7 womenMTV All-Stars has 14 people. 8 men and 6 womenThat means we're missing 1 man and 1 woman from RW, and 2 women from All-Stars.Nicole Z and Makani are MIA on social media. How could Nicole not be on this season after a dominate performance on Invasion? Nicole could be the 8th RW girl, Makani could be the 7th All-Star girl.We are now missing 1 man from RW and 1 woman from All-Stars.

Nicole didn't dominate anything on Invasion, I actually expected more from her since she hyped herself  up as a competitor. Also I really doubt the show would be Real World Vs. MTV All-Stars because RW would easily get destroyed.

What this show is missing! There is literally no feuds that are build over season.For anyone who doesn't know Alicia and Britni? Alicia is Nany that is proud of her hook ups and Britni is like a Jenna but way more edgier and not tipsy.

I've loved Britni ever since she stole Chuck/ verbally destroyed instagram model Hannah tbh! And just by looking at her I feel like she'll be a decent competitor 

styleZ wrote:

She is not. I know someone who saw her last night. 

I just pulled that as is right from Reddit. So that opinion is not my own lol just isn't a format I have seen tossed around here much.

Pages