The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines Discussion Deux (SPOILERS)

8568 posts / 0 new
Last post

Bloodine beef?! 

The photo is of Zach.. maybe she's taken a disliking to him?

No, she is cool with Zach.

Im so excited to wake up to a trailer!! Less than 20 hours

Hopefully.. But what if they release it on Wednesday thoo... 

the tweet they posted makes it sound obvious... Highly doubt it... But the question is what time will they release the trailer

the tweet they posted makes it sound obvious... Highly doubt it... But the question is what time will they release the trailer

Truee but i thought it would be on Wednesday since there is a 2 mins extended time after the new AYTO episode tommorrow night.

ZACH LOOKED HELLA SMALL IN THAT PHOTO...

Truee but i thought it would be on Wednesday since there is a 2 mins extended time after the new AYTO episode tommorrow night.

Ayto 3 trailer aired both wednesday and thursday

OH RIGHT well... Then idek

If they give us a similar crap that they gave ayto 3 as a trailer then mtv is stupid

So i think Cara and Abe are still together in cohutta a Instagram video to can hear both of them in the background which means they are hanging out together 

They live together, so even if they broke up they would to have to spend tme together until Cara moved out. That being said, I hope her tweets are not Abram related and she's talking about something totally different. Or she's just trolling us.

So i think Cara and Abe are still together in cohutta a Instagram video to can hear both of them in the background which means they are hanging out together 

They live together, so even if they broke up they would to have to spend tme together until Cara moved out. That being said, I hope her tweets are not Abram related and she's talking about something totally different. Or she's just trolling us.

Once again going to the aftershows last week (wed-friday) they were a couple and based on Cohutta video from today that you can hear both Abram/Cara voices they look like they are still together.

Thats not true! The last thing , I would do after breaking up with someone would be spend time together. If we live together I would stay until I find a place. But I wouldnt go hiking yo mountain with him and his friend.

That's true, I wiuldn't  spend time with him either unless. That being said, it's not "his" friend. It's a mutual friend and in that case I wouldn't let the breakup prevent me from spending time with him. I do think they're still together, and I certainly hope so, although I do find it weird that Cara isn't in any of the pictures Cohutta has posted thus far (he has taken pics with Abram), but I'm probably reading too much into this.

I think they'll release it on Wednesday as well.

That's true, I wiuldn't  spend time with him either unless. That being said, it's not "his" friend. It's a mutual friend and in that case I wouldn't let the breakup prevent me from spending time with him. I do think they're still together, and I certainly hope so, although I do find it weird that Cara isn't in any of the pictures Cohutta has posted thus far. (He has taken pics with Abram), but I'm probably reading too much into this.

I think you are too, last week to my understanding they were happy together. If they actually broke up out of a sudden, it would be over something big. So if that was the case I wouldnt hangout and be talking perfectly normal with a guy that hurt me or vise versa lmao

If they give us a similar crap that they gave ayto 3 as a trailer then mtv is stupid

I totally agree with you, but don't forget Exes 2 trailer long with Free Agents were terrible trailers as well. So was AYTO 2's.

That's true, I wiuldn't  spend time with him either unless. That being said, it's not "his" friend. It's a mutual friend and in that case I wouldn't let the breakup prevent me from spending time with him. I do think they're still together, and I certainly hope so, although I do find it weird that Cara isn't in any of the pictures Cohutta has posted thus far (he has taken pics with Abram), but I'm probably reading too much into this.

its not his friend but a mutual friend? how does that even make sense though.

I am with you on the spending time part

and maybe they are keeping their relationship on the DL or that she doesn't really like Cohutta. There's so many possibilities.

Post PS. why are they still showing this behind-the-chainsaws geico commercial? Halloween was over 2 DAYS ago.

im telling yall its really her horse, she just likes people thinking that its abram to draw up some contreversy for ratings. Thats why people always brake up and make up during a release

I'm still pulling for a life saver type of twist this season...

I'm still pulling for a life saver type of twist this season...

I miss those

im telling yall its really her horse, she just likes people thinking that its abram to draw up some contreversy for ratings. Thats why people always brake up and make up during a release

dead

The only one who knows what's truly going on is Cara and Abram.  That being said, would Cara post to drum up publicity--absolutely.

Right before they started filming this season I remember Cara had cryptic tweets and people thought she was done with challenges. This isn't a new thing with her so don't read into it too much 

Being a European fan sucks about now! While you guys are sleeping away, we're here refreshing webpages every 5 minutes! Lol 

anxiously awaiting!

Being a European fan sucks about now! While you guys are sleeping away, we're here refreshing webpages every 5 minutes! Lol 

anxiously awaiting!

Exactly, that's what I've been doing for the last 4 hours.

Right before they started filming this season I remember Cara had cryptic tweets and people thought she was done with challenges. This isn't a new thing with her so don't read into it too much 

I think that was right after they finished filming. I love Cara, but I do hope she is done for a while. She needs a break and hopefully sits a couple of seasons out.

I think that was right after they finished filming. I love Cara, but I do hope she is done for a while. She needs a break and hopefully sits a couple of seasons out.

shes def. sitting next season out. 

Not sure how accurate this is because its not from my usual source but maybe someone else heard something... I hear Rianna and Aneesa sent Nany and Nicole home. Not sure who was in the actual face off though. 

ZACH LOOKED HELLA SMALL IN THAT PHOTO...

https://instagram.com/p/7gnsQniJh1/?taken-by=zachnichols15

anxiously awaiting!

Not sure how accurate this is because its not from my usual source but maybe someone else heard something... I hear Rianna and Aneesa sent Nany and Nicole home. Not sure who was in the actual face off though. 

Idk if PR mentioned this earlier but I think she said that there was a high possibility that Nicole is the one who lost the elimination. We're prob getting Aneesa vs. Nicole or Ariana vs. Nicole.

Pages