The Challenge: All Stars 4 - Spoilers Discussion

13353 posts / 0 new
Last post

hopefully it is 

ALL STARS 5 SHOULD BE FILMING RIGHT NOW. I HATE THIS PRODUCTION TEAM.

All Stars isn't priority to them for multiple reasons

Can you elaborate?

I think it depends on how all stars 4 does 

They really need one more all stars season if they are truly ending it 

I mean can they ******* air the season and see how it does before jumping off a cliff

i think they should cancel this. it takes them

forever to air every season, clearly its not a priority, and they dont know how to cast for this (shocker)

forever to air every season, clearly its not a priority, and they dont know how to cast for this (shocker)

Casting is half and half.

The women were great castings; the guys were fairly forgettable.

I think Sarah wanted to do it if Susie came with her, and they said no.

Could've dropped Jasmine and (y'all might be mad at me) Flora.

This is stupid. This is the first season to be delayed and it's prob because they are too incompetent to figure out how to edit the Ayanna situation. Even though they screw up the casting at least we get some iconic names unlike on the regular seasons. Give me ALL-STARS FOREVER!

EXCUSE ME!!! ARREST HIM! AMANDAGARCIA AND CHAVO WHERE ALL AT?! 

amandagarciaisqueen, ChavoAntoine, and Me waiting outside Chickfila to fight GoldenShöwèr over his Flora slander.

i wonder if it's simply the uncertainty of Paramount plus original content. They clearly have no intention of airing this on TV 

CBS and MTV need content.  Paramount is an after thought therefore All Stars is delayed.  It is what it is.  It sucks but All Stars is, at best, third in their list of priorities. I think it's the best.  Already bored with USA2 but I know I'm in the minority. 

Casting is half and half.

The women were great castings; the guys were fairly forgettable.

I think Sarah wanted to do it if Susie came with her, and they said no.

I understand this is called "All Stars" and not OGs but dropping the 1 true old school surprise is RIDICULOUS. I would even defend Jasmine being on the cast, we need to start normalizing casting flops again! And I'll also never understand y'all bending over backwards for Sarah Rice, one of the most annoying cast members, to be on this. She would've been guaranteed to make the final if she was cast and probably provide nothing in the process

I don't like Sarah but be fr here her and Susie will politic and that would be interesting to see how that would've worked in this cast.

I would've dropped Nicole Z but the Laurel thing is a storyline and production would want to push that (plus they like her) and people have been asking Averey back for YEARS. Otherwise, I probably would've put Averey on 39.

Flora deserves a spot but she sticks out a lot with how they cast this. And, I do think Sarah's return and Susie's nasty *** would've been interesting in a season of Laurel v Cara (with Kam as a special guest), the Mean Girls back together, and Ayanna's mess.

Don't get me wrong, she deserves a spot but she sticks out the most. And, I think the issue is they went too new too early. Like Jordan should not have been on this, Kailah lowkey was pushing it too. Love Kam but no AYTO should be on this, but I understand this was gonna happen eventually and she always delivers.

This is stupid. This is the first season to be delayed and it's prob because they are too incompetent to figure out how to edit the Ayanna situation. Even though they screw up the casting at least we get some iconic names unlike on the regular seasons. Give me ALL-STARS FOREVER!

huh? didnt all stars 1-2 air almost a year after filming? i could be weong but i thought so..

All Stars 1 started filming in January 2021 and premiered in April 2021 (2ish months)

All Stars 2 started filming in July 2021 and premiered in November 2021 (3ish months)

All Stars 3 started filming in October 2021 and premiered in May 2022 (6ish months)

All Stars 4 started filming in January 2023 and is rumored to premiere in December 2023/January 2024 (10ish months)

All Stars 1 started filming in January 2021 and premiered in April 2021 (2ish months)

All Stars 2 started filming in July 2021 and premiered in November 2021 (3ish months)

All Stars 3 started filming in October 2021 and premiered in May 2022 (6ish months)

All Stars 4 started filming in January 2023 and is rumored to premiere in December 2023/January 2024 (10ish months)

all stars 1 and 2 were clearly their favorite seasons 

oh, maybe it was only all stars 3 i was remembering having a late premiere date in relation to the film date then. Idk why I remember all stars 1 premiering late, due to covid or something. silly me.

They just filmed AS3 so close to AS2 the wait felt long af.

Didn't realize they even did three seasons so close.

to Gucci's credit anybody in media would tell you BET would have better programing and more opportunities in employment if the owner was more in tune with the target audience.

In fact the only thing that barely keeps the network afloat is Tyler Perry who's in line to take it over but his programing really only scores high in 40+ age ranges. He's a hit there 

So what does this mean for those channels/ paramount+ going forward if they are no longer selling it? 

Dont they not pay the winner until after the season has aired? I would be pissed if I was Laurel lol. Good thing she has a real job

The show I did, I don't get money till it airs (if I won) which is like 9 months from the filming. It sucks lol.

The show I did, I don't get money till it airs (if I won) which is like 9 months from the filming. It sucks lol.

what show did you do?! 

what show did you do?! 

sounds like amazing race...

what show did you do?! 

Hopefully one that no one from Vevmo watches lolololol. I can't handle the ridicule and all the karma I'll get for attacking the vacation freaks.

You did a show?

You did a show?

OS is on here every day, if he did a show we would've noticed an absence lmaooooo

It's probably Wheel of Fortune or some random game show lol

Go King Oldschooler!

Edit cause I don't wanna give no clues lol.

It's probably Wheel of Fortune or some random game show lol

Go King Oldschooler!

I disappeared for 2 weeks at one point lol. But I knew someone was gonna call me out for this lolololol.

Pages